Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: What's spinning?
Reply #17201 - 12/11/18 at 22:55:00

More for Tony and Brad and his trio than Diana though she does okay.

My Dad and uncle like it. My wife tolerates it.

Beautiful recording.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17202 - 12/12/18 at 16:58:31

Miles Davis "Bag's Groove" Analogue Production SACD

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17203 - 12/12/18 at 19:33:57

Andrew Hill "Smokestack" Blue Note RVG Edition cd

Just what I needed!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17204 - 12/13/18 at 13:38:02

Helen Merrill "Deep in a Dream" . . . a very satisfying album with interesting production.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17205 - 12/13/18 at 14:16:19

From inventive moodiness to down right funkiness.

Stanley Turrentine & Milt Jackson "Cherry" CTI Supreme Blu-Spec CD2

IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #17206 - 12/14/18 at 01:29:53

A Distortion of Love
Artist: Patricia Barber
Released: 1992

Tom Waits:
And the newspapers were fooling,
And the ash-trays have retired
'Cause the piano has been drinking,
The piano has been drinking
The piano has been drinking,
Not me, not me, not me, not me, not me
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17207 - 12/14/18 at 13:59:46

I wanted to hear some Herbie, but not Herbie, so I pulled these out of the stacks and listened to them yesterday and again today:

Eric T. Johnson "Herbie Nichols Project Volume One"

Followed by:

Simon Nabotov "Solo: Spinning Songs of Herbie Nichols"

Edit to add: This Nabatov record is like a crash course on solo jazz piano. Stuns me every time I play it.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17208 - 12/14/18 at 21:01:02

Back to Cassandra Wilson. I think she's brilliant. I wish they would put her most recent "Austin City Limits" onto disc.

Cassandra Wilson "Sings Standards" Verve CD

IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #17209 - 12/14/18 at 22:54:53

One of the greats has passed. God Bless you Nancy Wilson

Nancy Wilson/Cannonball Adderley
Artists: Cannonball Adderley · Nancy Wilson
Release year: 1962

Lush Life
Nancy Wilson
Released: 1967
Arranged by Billy May, Sid Feller, and Oliver Nelson

Guess Who I Saw Today: Nancy Wilson Sings Songs Of Lost Love
Nancy Wilson
Release Date: August 30, 2005
Recording Date: May 11, 1960 - April 2, 1968

Tom Waits:
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #17210 - 12/15/18 at 13:23:07

Lon, you should like this one.  She's out of Spain and does Jobim like a dream...

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17211 - 12/15/18 at 14:12:13

Thanks. I don't stream so I'll see if I want to buy a copy.

Right now

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #17212 - 12/15/18 at 14:37:32

Lon, just to sample new artists, you should listen online, even if only with earbuds.  For others, the link for this album is below...it is not on spotify but other albums are...
On discogs it shows this album released on CD from Europe and Japan (smh).  Only one Jobim tune on this LP but youtube has her singing many with her groups...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzKtNUSvVTY&list=PLBZmD4G_qXo69g0cst4SpCAoqggvvo...

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #17213 - 12/15/18 at 14:45:35

Now I'm listening to the esbjörn svensson trio, a live 2006 Concert.  I started specifically with my laptop hooked to the Taboo MK III and Audeze headphones to listen to Ms. Motis...now onward in a youtube/spotify Musical Journey Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO2tX2lx4pc

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17214 - 12/15/18 at 14:55:49

Mark, I don't like using computers for music, just my thing, and I have so f'ing many discs to listen to that I am continuing to do that. Computers are bugging me more and more and I want to use them less and less. Being online and what the internet is doing to our world is bugging me too.

I prefer other ways to encounter new music than listening online. And I don't need much new music as I have so much to listen to that I love.

I did listen to a little of her music. . . not really sending me. I'll revisit it another time maybe it will hit me then.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17215 - 12/15/18 at 15:53:13

Got convinced to play this while my wife makes breakfast. At least the recording sounds nice, and I don't usually get to listen to the speakers on the weekend.

I'm not a fan of Christmas pop music.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #17216 - 12/15/18 at 16:39:28

IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #17217 - 12/15/18 at 18:04:12

Thanks Lon you really made me chuckle.

The man with almost 15,000 posts doesn't like the intranet and has an extensive CD collection but doesn't like compters for music.

I'm playing this just in honor of you

This World Today is a Mess (Este Mundo es un Conflicto)
Donna Hightower
Released 1972

Tom Waits:
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17218 - 12/15/18 at 20:31:07

I'm glad you got a chuckle out of it. A person is allowed to change. I don't post nearly as much as I have in the past overall. And I am concerned about how the internet has allowed corporations to gain massive control around the world and how it has changed our society and even human behavior. And I don't see what having a lot of cds has to do with computers, sorry, I don't like music over computers. A large part of my working world was computers and computers still represent work for me, and stereo systems fun, and it is what it is. I'm not afraid to be different.

IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #17219 - 12/15/18 at 21:26:13

Lon as an IT guy i understand computers as work and no disrespect was intended. I only chuckled because from my perspective  CD players are just specialized computers designed to process digital information.  They have output screens, input devices and use the same mechanism as my PC to read data discs. Is streaming really that different?  In reality aren’t we just renting someone else’s CD Player that has a better selection than most of us…(not you but most of us)? My phone is a computer my internet connected thermostat is a computer my car only runs because of the computer.  To my dismay even my oven has a computer (a $1000 dollar computer)  but that's another story.

On the other hand the internet is a truly a new frontier that allows us discuss philosophies in a forum such as this, see who is at the front door and even  allow those who want to, a mechanism to steal your information and peer into your personal life.  Imagine how destructive fire must have been when we first learned how to create it but as humans we persevered.  Take heart the world will survive.  It may not be not look like the world we grew up in but there are a lot of people smarter than me  (the number is debatable… don’t ask my wife)  working on solutions that will utilize the internet to our advantage.  The world is truly a smaller more crowded space than it was when we were kids but as with fire the internet  will both save and destroy us depending on how we use it.  Please don’t abandon posting.  I always look forward to you’re insights.

Joan Chamorro Presenta Marc Martín
Joan Chamorro & Marc Martín
October 20, 2015

Tom Waits:
  IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #17220 - 12/15/18 at 22:01:02

Speaking of the internet.  
https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/music/streaming/offers

Finally available in the USA.
Try 24/192 streaming for free.  $24 a month or $250 a year after (ouch!) but a viable way to listen to hi def.

Tom Waits:
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17221 - 12/15/18 at 22:22:01

Dana, the difference is I own the disc and play it when I want and it's not connected to everyone else. I have a transport and a DAC and they are not the same thing as a computer/server used to stream music. I'm not anti-computers per se but I don't want them in my stereo system, and don't want one connected to the internet.

And I'm glad you are so optimistic about the future with the internet but I already see assisted by the internet corporate greed influencing our governments, allowing more inhumanity, and destroying small business and on the way to impacting individual rights to privacy and to shape our own destiny. I don't want to be a part of that. I'm limiting my use of the internet to some shopping (probably the worst thing I can do) and some posting on a few forums and similar platforms such as helping Decware with the Facebook pages.

Just my stance, I'm not a Luddite but I am worried about unbridled "progress" and not very pleased with many aspects of the modern world. I'm not a player any more, and so my lack of participation won't make much of a difference either way, but my mind and heart have always guided me and will.

IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #17222 - 12/15/18 at 22:32:42

It is interesting on how ingrained all of the computer/phone world is becoming.
I went to get my hair cut last week and the pretty little girl asked me "phone number?", and I replied that I had no idea of what the phone number was of her shop. Of course she didn't get my joke, but then asked for my number again. I replied that I didn't give my phone number out, she replied that in order to be put in their system I needed to give her a number. I just turned around and walked out, they must not need my money. I went to another place and got my hair cut with no questions asked.
It looks like I'm about a week away from yelling at the neighbor's kids to get off of my lawn!

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17223 - 12/15/18 at 22:39:54

Two voices are louder than one! Let's both yell at those darned kids! LOL

IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #17224 - 12/15/18 at 23:03:24

Ella and Louis
Ella Fitzgerald / Louis Armstrong
Recording DateAugust 16, 1956 - September, 1957

East to Wes
Emily Remler
Release date: 1988

Tom Waits:
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #17225 - 12/16/18 at 00:30:29

I agree with just about everything Lon said regarding the Internet and I'd go even further to advocate for its dissolution.  However, unlike Lon, I AM a luddite.   Angry

ZLC
Technics 1200G TT w/ Ortofon Jubilee MC cart
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Homemade Big Betsy Speakers (F15s)
Silver Cabling
DIY Isolation platforms under amps & TT.
  IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #17226 - 12/16/18 at 05:27:17

Ludite with over 1000 posts...
HMMMMM

Tom Waits:
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17227 - 12/16/18 at 12:09:17

Archie wrote on 12/16/18 at 00:30:29:
I agree with just about everything Lon said regarding the Internet and I'd go even further to advocate for its dissolution.  However, unlike Lon, I AM a luddite.   Angry

Cool Cool Cool

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #17228 - 12/16/18 at 13:52:45

I personally wouldn't want to give up what the internet does for me.  But will admit I grew up without computers.  There was one in the back of a High School Math Class when I was a Senior but I never touched it.  Took Fortran in college which was sorta worthless to me.  I consider myself a proud luddite who wants his computer and internet.  As to where I get my Music, I'm not picky, I'll take it where I can get it...Between Vinyl and CDs, I'm sure I have over 10k albums...likely far less than Lon Smiley

PS...and I know I probably haven't opened or listened to hundreds if not thousands of them...When I go digging into my boxes, it's sometimes like Christmas finding sealed LPs or CDs I had forgotten I'd bought...

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17229 - 12/16/18 at 14:11:09

Cassandra Wilson "Point of View" Winters & Winters CD

I've been enjoying revisiting the earlier Cassandra Wilson discs in my collection. I wish I had a few more of them in the Winters & Winters remasters. . . may have to grab a few.

IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #17230 - 12/16/18 at 15:19:54

While not enamored with all aspects of technology I'm not sure how I would live with spell check.  Sure it's made me lazy relying on the technology instead of my mind but it's so much easier than looking it up in a dictionary (which is also a technology).

Maybe it's because I'm so easily amazed.  I look up an artist. Find out about what I'm listening to.  Type in  the album name and a digital picture of the album I'm listening to becomes available. I can now with a couple of mouse clicks, put that picture in a completely different location for a completely different audience.  I can know about that artist life, relationships with other artists and other interests from the comfort of my own home. Posting this picture without  the use of the internet would require at the least a trip taking a picture with a film camera and then post it on a corkboard for an audience of one.  Just the process of typing this in (not typing as no typewriter was involved)... imputing this text uses multiple editing tools.  If you really wanted to give all this up you realize you could by just not turning it on.

Loving the accordion here.

From Paris to Rio
Artist: Karrin Allyson
Release date: August 3, 1999

Blindfaller
Artist: Mandolin Orange
Release year: 2016

Tom Waits:
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #17231 - 12/16/18 at 17:48:14

Quote:
Luddite with over 1000 posts...
HMMMMM

There's no contradiction.  I'm also a realist and have to live in the world that I find myself in -- although not necessarily to the template of our corporate masters.   Wink

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17232 - 12/16/18 at 18:06:24

I get that you enjoy all that Dana. Cool. I'm not raining on your parade of convenient listening and pictures etc. And as for researching the artist etc. I did a lot of that decades ago with books and liner notes, and I don't need to do a lot of it now. And I learned to spell before my teens and don't need spellcheck. So a lot of the "convenience" of internet use just isn't necessary or helpful for me. For instance I don't need to carry music around on my phone or stream music in an office or in a car or walking about etc. Or emailing or drop boxing it with others. Or getting it for free via blogs etc.

I can agree that there are many good aspects of the internet, but I can't overlook the fact that there are very negative aspects. Maybe you can. I'm not curtailing your use but I'm limiting mine. Different stages of life are likely at play. Different areas of interest and focus. I can do without all the pics, even without all the forums. With time on my hand I use them. But I am worried about repercussions of the changes the internet has made. And I already have moved further away from much of this technology. I don't have a phone with the internet, and I've cut quite a bit of internet use and applied other ways to while away my time. To each his own.

IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #17233 - 12/16/18 at 18:53:11

Quote:
... I don't have a phone with the internet ...

Lon, are we that last 2 using flip phones!?   Grin

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17234 - 12/16/18 at 18:56:00

Well, there's my Dad too. . . .

I actually have an AT&T imitation Blackberry but don't have a plan with internet access. As I make about 3 calls a month, try like heck not to text, etc. I have the most basic plan possible. Hate to spend any money on telephone service.

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #17235 - 12/16/18 at 19:19:00

What is this "internet" everyone is debating? I'm at a loss here...

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR MWI modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th A preamp > ZMA-25th A amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > SDFB's > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #17236 - 12/16/18 at 19:45:40

OK guys, I see that I AM unofficially a part of a small group. It should have been expected I guess. With all the tube equipment, horn speakers, and so forth. To this day, I can say that I have never owned a cell phone. I actually borrowed my mothers Jitterbug for travel, and found it to be needing a battery, meaning, I had to have it plugged in to use it. Point is, for me (some of us), technology still serves little purpose in our lives, at least on the internet/phone level. Having said that, I value it highly to communicate at two or three sites such as this one to exchange info, and try to keep up with a few new ideas.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #17237 - 12/16/18 at 19:46:25

It's where the Google Machine lives...

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #17238 - 12/16/18 at 20:11:29

Hmm, is a Google like a Giggle or more like a Jiggle?

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR MWI modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th A preamp > ZMA-25th A amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > SDFB's > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17239 - 12/17/18 at 00:43:55

IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #17240 - 12/17/18 at 01:36:25

Doesn’t anyone get the irony of where they’re posting?  Without the internet there would be no Decware.  The tube equipment that you relish wouldn’t exist because access to the tubes you champion over and over again on these forums wouldn’t be available.  The place you post 1000s of times only exists because the owner choose ts forgo the luddite business model and grow a business based on global access to his products.

I’m really surprised that I haven’t heard all the benefits of a rotary dial phone yet.   You know “All those buttons the world is doomed” talk  or the  “Where am I going and why am I in this hand basket?”

Sure the world is much more populated.  Sure there are lots of very scary things out there and the internet allows access to our elections, our power plants and our youth but the internet is just a tool.  
Use it don’t use it, call everyone on your land line tell them what you’re listening too but I’ve gone from a chuckle to a shake my head snicker.

I do have a quick question for Lon.  How are bits from a transport different than bits from a modem before they feed the DAC?  

Tom Waits:
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17241 - 12/17/18 at 14:52:54

Dana wrote on 12/17/18 at 01:36:25:
Doesn’t anyone get the irony of where they’re posting?  Without the internet there would be no Decware.  The tube equipment that you relish wouldn’t exist because access to the tubes you champion over and over again on these forums wouldn’t be available.  The place you post 1000s of times only exists because the owner choose ts forgo the luddite business model and grow a business based on global access to his products.

I’m really surprised that I haven’t heard all the benefits of a rotary dial phone yet.   You know “All those buttons the world is doomed” talk  or the  “Where am I going and why am I in this hand basket?”

Sure the world is much more populated.  Sure there are lots of very scary things out there and the internet allows access to our elections, our power plants and our youth but the internet is just a tool.  
Use it don’t use it, call everyone on your land line tell them what you’re listening too but I’ve gone from a chuckle to a shake my head snicker.

I do have a quick question for Lon.  How are bits from a transport different than bits from a modem before they feed the DAC?  

I deleted an elaborate response to this and moved our conversation off the board.

I want to close my part of this discussion by saying I am not attacking the value of all computers and all of the internet, they're tools. But they are being used wrongly by many entities and endangering small business, global commerce, influencing our fragile (imo) democracy, and our private lives in negative manners. So other than vote for those who may  address these matters with authority, what I can do is limit my usage of those as I see fit and I have been trying to implement that. That includes supporting businesses on the internet that I wish to such as Decware and others. I have simply been speaking of my own thoughts and intentions. I don't mean to discourage anyone else from using cell phones to their full potential, streaming music, etc.

I'm done talking about it. I'm sorry if I offended or bothered anyone yesterday. I was having a bad day having had earlier to listen while holding my tongue to one person vehemently denying science followed by another deeply convinced of and knee deep within a world of deceit and disinformation. Family and neighbor. ARGH. Made me frustrated and crankier than usual.

Listening to
Airto Moreira "Identity"

IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #17242 - 12/17/18 at 15:11:52

Simply put, I'm with Lon.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Archie
Seasoned Member

Reply #17243 - 12/17/18 at 15:27:51

As I said above, it's the world we live in and it's wisdom to use the best and reject the worst.  Nevertheless, if I could choose, I'd pick a simpler time.  Progress on the material level should never be confused with progress of the soul.  And the two do not necessarily go hand in hand (almost never   Sad).

ZLC
ZMC1
ZP3 (25th A Mods)
ZR2 (25th A Mods)
CSP3 (25th A mods)
ZMA (25th A mods)
Silver Cabling
  IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #17244 - 12/17/18 at 18:00:25

Wow I just want to thank everyone for participating in the United States of Decware.  Where spirited discussions are handled with civility and maturity and do not resort to name calling or other low level backstabbing.
As the instigator of this, I’m with Lon too!
Thanks!

Tom Waits:
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17245 - 12/17/18 at 19:09:43

Debussey "La Mer" RCA Living Stereo/Analogue Productions SACD. Beautiful music and sound.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #17246 - 12/18/18 at 15:27:11

Streaming from my COMPUTER!  ;D

PS...and for the record the below is the cell phone I have.  I think it qualifies as a dumb phone.  Is it connected to the internet...I have no idea.  I asked for one with a rotary dial and they told me this was the closest they had Smiley  I bought a spare in case I drop it in the toilet.

PSS...what's all this about "Texting"...is it a new font?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #17247 - 12/18/18 at 16:11:11

Misha Mengelberg "Change Of Season (Music of Herbie Nichols)" Soul Note cd

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #17248 - 12/18/18 at 16:50:53

Cécile McLorin Salvant ‎– The Window

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #17249 - 12/18/18 at 17:54:42

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 ... 513
Send Topic Print