Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: What's spinning?
Reply #23700 - 08/17/23 at 15:19:54

Sun Ra "Egypt 1971" disc 1 of 4

I skip the interview segments. Not in the mood for Sonny's BS.

From the shelves

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23701 - 08/17/23 at 16:37:05

Ike Quebec "Bossa Nova Soul Samba" 24 Bit by RVG lp facsimile cd from Blue Note Japan

It's Ike's "birthday" today so a good reason to play this classic. Gives me a Kenny Burrell fix as well.

From the shelves

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23702 - 08/17/23 at 17:13:56

A little shift from where I was. I spotted this and ... OH, that's next!
Quite a few more in this stack. Most I own from the '70s, but more now.

John McLaughlin, the guitar guy.

Mahavishnu_Orchestra_Inner_Mounting_Flame.jpg

SE84Cs Mono'ed, Lii Audio F15 OB, W15 "H" Frame Subwoofer, McIntosh MC2500, Lazarus Pre, Dual TT, Ortofon, Kleenline Iso Power, Revox, Crown R-R, Pioneer Elite Digital Source
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23703 - 08/17/23 at 17:42:28

Miles Davis "Bitches Brew" Sony SACD, 2002, remix.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23704 - 08/17/23 at 18:37:04

"Bitches Brew" is one of my all time favorites. I notice you play it a lot, too, Lon.
I have several versions.

I do not own an SACD, but I think that might be one I add to my next list.
Not sure if that '02 version is even still available. I will not be defeated.

Very guitary for the day, here.

Larry_Coryell_Planet_End.jpg

SE84Cs Mono'ed, Lii Audio F15 OB, W15 "H" Frame Subwoofer, McIntosh MC2500, Lazarus Pre, Dual TT, Ortofon, Kleenline Iso Power, Revox, Crown R-R, Pioneer Elite Digital Source
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23705 - 08/17/23 at 18:49:39

I think there are two Sony SACDs of "Bitches Brew," both the "remix". . . and I'm sure they're out there. The Mobile Fidelity SACD is the original mix, which dare I say I prefer because I listened to it more than twenty years before the remix was released. But they're both great iistens.

Right now,

Jimmy Rowles/Red Mitchell/Donald Bailey "Trio" cd

I love Rowles, so much personality in his playing and he delivers unique interpretations of songs.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23706 - 08/17/23 at 19:43:03

Thanks, Lon. I'll find it!  Somewhere.

More guitar from the stack. Seems as if my old pal was attempting to create a file of mostly John McLaughlin, but could not do so without including a few more from the era who worked next to him.

One of my old band mates was taking a "college course" in guitar studies, kind of centered around classical finger picking style, but he was a hard core rocker who wanted to extend his craft. UT used to offer that kind of study.

John Mclaughlin came in as a guest professor one week to instruct on classical guitar. Imagine that.
My bandmate had never heard of him (I had only heard of Mahavishnu Orchestra at the time, asked if it was the same John), but my bandmate came home with a double armload of his work on LP, as homework (!!!) most of which only included McLaughlin as a footnote contributor.

Another with McLaughlin as a footnote ...

Larry Coryell

Larry_Coryell_Spaces.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23707 - 08/17/23 at 20:46:38

That's really interesting. . . way cool to have instruction from John whether one knew him or not.

I've not had anything like that. The only famous person who ever came to one of my schoolrooms was Haile Selassie, then Emperor of Ethiopia, who came to visit our US State School classroom outside Addis Ababa in the big US Army base we had in Ethiopia at the time. He came and shook all of our hands. The funniest thing was we were told that his dog Lulu would come into the classroom first, and she did, tiny little thing, ran around the classroom before the Emperor and his guards entered.

My late first wife had the coolest classroom appearance though: in her eighth grade in Arlington, VA her classroom was visited by Duke Ellington who came to talk about music. My wife had no idea who he was but was impressed and a bit charmed. I wondered why Duke would show up there and then discovered that her teacher was a very attractive young black woman, one of the first black persons to teach at the school. Knowing Duke's eye for the ladies, that explained that. (And the D.C. area was where Duke was born and spent his youth--his father was a White House butler; Duke visited D.C. a lot throughout his life.) Man, I was envious she got to have that experience.

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23708 - 08/18/23 at 01:44:48

Honestly, my bandmate evolved over the next year. McLaughlin might have been a part of it. Could not say for sure.
He adopted a finger style he never had before and bought a lot of new gear to make all that work his way.
I electrified an acoustic guitarron for him. It all was in the name of rock and roll. Believe it or not, he used that guitarron to play Boston songs using a Fender Bassman. Tom Sholz was weak and thin to his thinking.

Emperor Of Ethiopia and his dog visited your class? I can not think of a thing to say about that. Your time coming up in Africa must have been even more indescribable than it seems at first glances.

I can not even imagine Duke Ellington coming into a school, even in his home town area. WOW!!
Even after you described the back story, I am amazed and maybe a little jealous, too.

I was probably fooling myself in that this is just a large Larry Coryell stack with a few John McLaughlin Mahavishnu things at the beginning. The most from one artist I've discovered so far, 22 LPs. Most of these I have never seen before.
I think my old buddy liked Larry Coryell.
I do too.
This is one I had never seen before.

Larry_Coryell_With_The_Wide_Hive_Players.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23709 - 08/18/23 at 09:49:27

I can only imagine how instruction like that would alter one's playing as I'm totally self-taught at anything musical. I was stubborn as a young one back from Africa, felt isolated and  just trusted and relied on myself.

My African experience was varied and wonderful. In Ethiopia I was bused from living near the Palace and the African Unity Building to the US Army base where Army brats and Embassy Brats were schooled as if they were in an American suburb, yet I got to travel the country wtih my father at times as he went to administer to and check up on Peace Corps volunteers out in the villages. I got to see ancient walled cities and churches that might have been started in between the 3rd and 11th centries C.E. and even got to feed a hyena with the Hyena Man of Harrar. *

* This current fellow is likely the grandson of the then Hyena Man of Harrar:
https://www.nationalparks-worldwide.com/eaf/ethiopia/cities/harar/harar-hyena-ma...

Then for three years in Swaziland (now Eswatini) I was able to be the only American in possibly the best school in Africa, alongside students from all over Africa, Indian students, and English students whose parents did not believe in apartheid. A fantastic education where I learned that we are all alike and all capable of fraternity and love, marred only by the fact that there were about 5 percent girls who we had only classroom interaction with.

I'm in this photo:
https://www.waterford.sz/about/history/WKHistory22.jpg

I'd not trade these experiences for anything--in important ways the best years of my life.

Rodney Kendrick "The Colors of Rhythm" Impulse cd

with Curtis Lundy and Cindy Blackman (Santana)

Not your grandfather's piano trio recording.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23710 - 08/18/23 at 10:27:31

Bobby Hutcherson "Mosaic Select" disc 1 (of 3)

Blue Note material--this disc has "Cirrus" and most of "inner Glow." Great music, and I think influential in its form and sound. I never grow tired of this man's artistry.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23711 - 08/18/23 at 16:18:03

"The Edu Lobo Songbook, Volumes 1 and 2" Volume 1

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23712 - 08/18/23 at 17:14:08

Shabaka and the Ancestors "We are Sent Here by History" Impulse cd

I love Shabaka and the Ancestors. Their previous disc sent me searching out more Shabaka and though I believe he is an excellent player, none of his other "groups" or appearances has really moved me like the two discs by the Ancestors. I hope there will be more.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23713 - 08/18/23 at 22:32:24

Mose Allison "Ramblin' with Mose" OJC cd

With Addison Farmer and Ronnie Free.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23714 - 08/19/23 at 11:18:23

Bud Freeman "All Star Swing Sessions" Prestige/Swingsville OJC cd

Three sessions, one each from 1960, 1963 and 1935.

The first with Harold "Shorty" Baker is very good. Freeman's "Bechet-like" vibrato is wonderfully captured.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23715 - 08/19/23 at 12:20:57

A shift to more modern sounds from Brazil. Muiza is aided by her brother Mario here as arranger and producer. Santos himself contributes in one his final recordings. Great sound as expected from Adventure Music Records.

Muiza Adnet "Sings Moacir Santos"

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23716 - 08/19/23 at 13:00:06

"Chick Corea + Origin -- A Week at the Blue Note" disc 5

Among my favorite Chick Corea releases.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23717 - 08/20/23 at 00:26:11

Lon wrote on 08/18/23 at 09:49:27:
My African experience was varied and wonderful.

Absolutely fascinating, Lon. Thanks for sharing that.

Most folks don't talk about the past much, but most of my life has passed and most of my best memories are in the past.
As I say that, we are all making fresh, new treasured memories right now. Recognizing them as treasure in the moment might be the trick.

For example, my wife sprained her wrist at work this week (mild sprain, but I have chased heat and cold for her, since, pampering her booboo) but we have been together all the later part of the week, as a result.
A great end to the week!
I can't keep her from picking up everything she sees, though  -  part of her work prep/recoup, it seems.

So I have not been listening much today, except for music she likes which is quite different from my normal fare. She loves Chicago, for instance and I'm  "OK"  with most of it.

One of her latest comments on "my style" of jazz, "They're not even playing the same song!"
Grin

But she does enjoy vibraphone and I have always had a soft spot for vibraphone.

On CD from my shelves, a young one coming along.

Dan McCArthy, City Abstract.

Dan_McCarthy_City_Abstract.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23718 - 08/20/23 at 01:52:42

Hope that sprain heals FAST.

I've always been open and also been connected to my past. When you get to our age there's happiness and importance in our memories and I believe that sharing them when asked helps them to be retained and revisited. A good thing, for the most part.

I often marvel at the bravery and faith that my parents had to take four children with them to another country and then another for the course of over five years. I wish I had inherited that skill set. Maybe I did, as I have moved to live in two different states and to school in a third, risking a lot, and being rewarded.

I have a soft spot for vibraphone as well. They are so fun to play! I'm really enjoying exploring the work of a new guy on the scene with mallets, Joel Ross. He has some interesting compositions.

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23719 - 08/20/23 at 17:02:39

She heals fast, but thanks, Lon.

I'll have to look up that Joel Ross fellow.

Another newcomer (new to me) I have begun to follow a bit is Teodross Avery.
I know everyone who has ever lined up a reed on a sax mouthpiece has done a tribute to Coltrane, but this guy holds my interest a while longer.
Spinning this next:

Teodross_Avery_After_The_Rain_A_Night_For_Coltrane.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23720 - 08/20/23 at 17:12:17

I'll have to check that one out. I do have and like this one:

https://www.discogs.com/release/15892631-Teodross-Avery-Harlem-Stories-The-Music...

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23721 - 08/20/23 at 17:14:40

That was the first of his I bought! It's a great listen.

I received my little bundle of SACDs from Japan, yesterday, late.
It only took three weeks. I have to say that's not bad at all.

I intend to bust into them next, starting with that "Ballads" release that prompted me into action and got the order going.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23722 - 08/20/23 at 17:18:54

Now another album of Jobim songs by Camila Benson. She seems a good guitarist as well as a nice laid-back singer. She shares the arrangements here with Ryo Kawasaki.

Camila "Wave--from the music of Antonio Carlos Jobim"

I never tire of Jobim's music. My father loved it too. . . I have memories of the two of us sitting together many times letting his music wash over us. There's so much beauty and a sort of pleasant sadness in the music.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23723 - 08/20/23 at 17:22:02

I had this and the Benson cd above posted in the wrong thread. Correcting that, placing them here.

Matthew Stephens "Woodwork"

This is my first album of Stephens' as a leader. Nice!

In from bandcamp

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23724 - 08/21/23 at 09:54:33

Duke Ellington "1950-1951" Chronogical Classics cd

from the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23725 - 08/21/23 at 10:53:48

Furio Romano Quintet plus Tom Harrell "inside Out" cd

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23726 - 08/21/23 at 14:24:33

Chick Corea "Return to Forever" ECM Japan SHM-SACD

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23727 - 08/21/23 at 16:03:45

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23728 - 08/21/23 at 16:14:39

Followed by

Jure Pukl & Matija Dedic "Hybrid" cd

In from bandcamp

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23729 - 08/21/23 at 17:41:03

Lon, we were talking about newer music we've acquired and we found one to agree upon.

Just as a means toward creating a usable conversational device, I am going to define "new" as any recording originally released in this century, if that's OK.

Here's another where I followed an article, then gave a it chance on a streaming platform and ended up buying the CD.

The Dave Wilson Quartet, One Night At Chris'

Dave_Wilson_Quartet_One_Night_At_Chris.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23730 - 08/21/23 at 17:55:11

I haven't heard that one or any of Wilson's . . . I'll keep an eye out.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23731 - 08/22/23 at 10:57:15

I forgot how good this one is!

Paul Gonsalves "Gettin Together" OJC cd

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23732 - 08/22/23 at 11:39:46

Bobby Hutcherson "Mirage" Landmark cd

Great date with Bobby Hutcherson, Peter Washington and Billy Drummond. Recorded February 15 & 18, 1991

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23733 - 08/22/23 at 12:49:24

Johnathon Blake "Passages" Blue Note cd

Another great session with Immanuel Wilkins and Joel Ross as sidemen. A cd in honor of Blake's father, John.

from the shelves

910QWvJxW-L__SL1500_.jpg

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23734 - 08/22/23 at 13:14:21

Another I have enjoyed from the new category.

It is way more laid back and mellow than the name suggests, piano trio based bluesy takes. Only one track where they get a little peppy.
Overall, quite pleasant.

Ehud Asherie Trio, Wild Man Blues. A Capri release.

Ehud_Asherie_Wild_Man_Blues.jpg

IP Logged
Tooppy
Seasoned Member

Reply #23735 - 08/22/23 at 14:43:23

Too modern for me but what kind of a pianist !!!

photo ar

IFI Streamer - RME_ADI2_DAC_FS - SE84_UFO-2,1 - LII_F15 in Karlsonator DIY - Decware interconnect - DIY speaker cable - Thorens TD166MKII_Grace G707+A&R p77+Schiit Mani - FirstWatt F5 - Klipsch KG3 - Rogers LS3/5A - Leak Sandwich modified - Grado SR125X modified
  IP Logged
Tooppy
Seasoned Member

Reply #23736 - 08/22/23 at 14:53:54

Do I need to mention this album.....a meteor in the discography.....read the story behind in case you don't know !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_K%C3%B6ln_Concert

IFI Streamer - RME_ADI2_DAC_FS - SE84_UFO-2,1 - LII_F15 in Karlsonator DIY - Decware interconnect - DIY speaker cable - Thorens TD166MKII_Grace G707+A&R p77+Schiit Mani - FirstWatt F5 - Klipsch KG3 - Rogers LS3/5A - Leak Sandwich modified - Grado SR125X modified
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23737 - 08/22/23 at 14:59:16

I bought that 2 LP when it was first released. It's been played a LOT.

Right now
Ella Fitzgerald "The Best is yet to Come" Pablo cd

I'm not a big Nelson Riddle fan, but it's ELLA!

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23738 - 08/22/23 at 15:42:26

Abbey Lincoln "Wholly Earth" Gitanes/Verve cd

Lots of Bobby Hutcherson!

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23739 - 08/22/23 at 17:06:39

A rare occasion: Lucy is listening with me. She enjoyed the Abbey Lincoln, and is now enjoying:

Jim Tomlinson "Brazilian Sketches" featuring his wife Stacey Kent on a few tracks. Very mellow, just the way Lucy likes it.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23740 - 08/23/23 at 11:08:52

"Shades of Night--The Trombone Sytlings of Jack Teagarden, arranged by Sid Feller" Capitol mono LP

I bought another mono copy of this and am listening to it. It came in a lot of four Teagarden LPs and the cover is so much glossier and vivid than the other mono copy I have had for years. (I have a stereo version on cd in the Mosaic Capitol set--one day I'll get a stereo LP as these Capitol sides of this time sound so damned good!)

This is a session that has grown on me over the years. The arrangements are neither bad nor good, for the most part they are just launching pads and cushions for Jack's amazing trombone playing. I love his sound and his unique phrasing and the vocal quality of his trombone sound--Jack has the amazing ability to sing as he plays and play as he sings--and do both at a very high level. I just love his musical mind.

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23741 - 08/23/23 at 11:26:38

Jack Teagarden "Mis'ry and the Blues" Verve mono LP

I just had to buy a mono version of this release. I have had both mono and stereo LPs of both of his other two (excellent) Verve releases and there is a significant enough difference between them (both great) to own both versions and I had to experience that duality with this title (perhaps my favorite).

It has a great balance of band and Jack both singing and playing trombone. And a nice balance of punch and swing. Love this music so much! Don Goldie plays great trumpet on this date as well.

In from eBay

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23742 - 08/23/23 at 12:05:43

Back to digital and fine sounding at that.

Milt Jackson "Sunflower" CTI Supreme Blu-Spec cd

From the shelves

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23743 - 08/23/23 at 12:42:28

Jefferson Airplane "Surrealistic Pillow" Mobile Fidelity (mono) SACD

From the shelves

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23744 - 08/23/23 at 13:42:19

Dave Young, Lotus Blossom

Newer acquisition for me, but this guy has been around since the '70s at least.

Dave_Young__Lotus_Blossom.jpg

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23745 - 08/23/23 at 14:23:02

Lon, you mentioned Teagarden a few times in the recent pages and got me wanting to hear some trombone.
I only have two Teagarden, though and one is a recent compilation disc. Sad showing for a trombone jazz fan.

But, after those I dug this one out, and as the name implies, one of the (infamous?) Marsalis brothers. This one includes Branford, but it checks a few more boxes for me with baritone sax and bass clarinet numbers. Some very rich tones here.

Delfeayo Marsalis, Sweet Thunder

Delfeayo_Marsalis_Sweet_Thunder.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23746 - 08/23/23 at 15:12:12

Yes Delfayo can PLAY.

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23747 - 08/23/23 at 22:01:40

A change of pace.
It's hot out and I had to go out and do plumbing!! It was a No Wait for the pro scenario!
One of those fancy fifty dollar back flow preventers "required" on outdoor spigots these days went south and it was running free and flooding the area between my house and a neighbor's, flowing right past my air conditioning condenser unit. EMERGENCY!!

Anyway, after making myself human again, I am going for some blues/rock.

Joe Bonamassa, Sloe Gin

Joe_Bonamassa_Sloe_Gin.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #23748 - 08/24/23 at 00:04:09

Well, today I got back the transport I sent back to PS Audio to have the cd removed from the (sealed) SACD drive. They did not charge me for any repair or shipping back (which was considerable--this is a heavy machine and heavy packaging) and sent me the cd that was stuck inside. (I've tossed it, it got stuck twice, and was the only disc that has ever got stuck in this machine).

Excellent service, from a great company to do business with. I'll set it up tomorrow and then. . . I'll have one to sell that I bought as an interim transport.

IP Logged
Same Old DD
Seasoned Member

Reply #23749 - 08/24/23 at 01:53:50

Seems odd that one CD would just get stuck and then again.

Great how the company stood behind their product.
I've only bought cables from them, but it is good to know how well they treat customers.

Another one of my favorites from Bonamassa, this one with a vocalist, Beth Hart.
Good stuff!

Joe_Bonamassa_Beth_Hart_Amsterdam.jpg

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 ... 513
Send Topic Print