Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 512
Send Topic Print
What's spinning? (Read 1835389 times)
Syd
Seasoned Member

Re: What's spinning?
Reply #3400 - 12/16/13 at 21:22:52

Decware: Rachaels x 2 bridged, C. SP2+, ZP3, ZMC1, DHC-1 pw/cbl`s Michell Orbe + SME V + M.Benz LP s, Arcam CD33, Nakamichi LX5, Lowther acoustas DX2`s, WE 16g sp/cbl`s, Isotek mains substation, M & K subwoofer, Belden 8402 interconnects.
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3401 - 12/16/13 at 21:25:48

This LP next...

51gRm1BsvAL__SL500_AA280_.jpg

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3402 - 12/16/13 at 22:02:27

In Peoria for work for a few days...can't do any listening unless I call up Steve and try to invite myself over, LOL. So I'll just keep myself amused here in the forums.

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3403 - 12/16/13 at 23:07:53

A little Cat Stevens...this LP...

PS....almost done with side one...I had forgotten how good Cat Stevens was... this album is especially good.  I still have Tea for the Tillerman to go which I think is another stellar album.  I know I have "Catch Bull at Four" and "Buddha and the Chocolate Box" but really can't remember if I had the others.  When I see them on clean LPs I'll pick them up, even though they may be duplicates.  Good stuff and with the Decware tube gear, it's like he's right in front of me.  Mark.

PSS...well, I'm almost done with side one for the second time then side two again....this time with more volume...highly recommended.

8a43024128a0cb5a0869d010_L__SX300_.jpg

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3404 - 12/17/13 at 00:04:52

Mark, I hope you get your HR-1s soon. My new ones already sound better than I thought they would after only 48 hours of use. I think you'll really love yours!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3405 - 12/17/13 at 00:36:19

Lon,  I try not to think about the HR-1's too much. I am expecting the end of March and if they come sooner all the better.  In the meantime the Zu Audio "Souls" have actually turned into pretty good speakers. When I first got them they sounded horrible...very little Bass, bright and shouty highs.  With a couple weeks of pounding the Piss out of them with Led Zeppelin for 10-12 hours a day at high volume they still weren't all that great but once the Torii took over speaker duty from the Taboo, they have gotten better and better.  I had thought I'd probably sell them when the HR-1's arrived but now I think Ill keep them.  Maybe try them again with the Taboo in a second system mainly for headphone use.

After that excellent Pop/Rock, I put on some excellent Jazz...Sonny Rollins' "The Bridge" once again.  Mark.

PS... this link is exactly what I asked for, "Makore with a little figure"http://webmail1.mail.aol.com/38236-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=...

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3406 - 12/17/13 at 00:45:27

Yes, those are going to be beautiful. And the sound is just going to stun you, I kid you not. You may get them earlier than March. I hope so.

I went with a maple finish because my two audio racks are the Mapleshade Samson racks with 2" maple shelves, and a number of the components sit on 4" maple platforms. I'm a nut for wood.

Now piano sonattas from

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3407 - 12/17/13 at 13:21:28

Has some of my favorite Xmas music on it.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3408 - 12/17/13 at 15:39:32

Lon,  I won't get into the Listening Cave until later but I have already put a Holland made amprex/tektronix 12AU7 in the ZP3.

Also I thought I'd share one of my recent purchases.  I have a lot of Mosaic Boxes, all but two or three are CDs. I bought for $100 plus $17.55 S&H the below described  14 Mosaic LPs so I have more excellent old Jazz to spin.  Mark.

"Mosaic Records: If you know Mosaic then you know the quality of all their collections I own most of them. These were all extra copies from limited editions that were not complete. I got them directly from Mosaic and they have never been played, many have the original booklet. Included: The complete blue note recording of Herbie Nichols sides 7,8,9,10. the complete pacific jazz recordings of the Chet Baker Quartet with Russ Freeman sides 5,6. the Phil Woods quartet 2oth anniversary record 1 and 6. The complete blue note recordings of Freddie Redd side 1,2. The Complete CBS recordings of Eddie Condon and his all stars Record 2 and 3. the Complete Capital 50"s Jack Teagarden sessions record 5 and 6. The complete Atlantic Recordings of Lenny Tristano, Lee Konitz and Wayne Marsh record 5 and 6. The Complete Columbia J.J. Johnson Small Group Sessions Record 6 and 11."

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3409 - 12/17/13 at 16:13:14

Wow, that's an assortment of great sides from great sets!

I have a new prediction for your HR-1s: late January. I consulted my Ouija board. And then my Magic Eight Ball.

I bet that Amperex sounds good.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3410 - 12/17/13 at 16:37:49

Lon, I hope your consultations with higher powers are correct.  I saw a few minutes ago that Bob was online here and was tempted to shoot him a PM for an ETA.  He wasn't able to provide one in Sept. when I ordered...given his recent Heart Attack and uncertain additional help.  But I resisted.

The Amprex tube has the orange globe, looks red to me, and I found a picture of it on one of the tube sellers sites...it was being sold for $35 (see photo below).  I hope it is the early 70's version Brent Jesse describes and not the inferior late seventies version. If anyone can tell what I've got from the photo, please chime in. I'm going to go turn everything on to warm up now.  Mark.

TEK_AMPEREX.JPG

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3411 - 12/17/13 at 17:03:27

Playing disc 2 of Weather reports `8:30` whie the amps come on song. Huge involved soundstage. There must be a lot of people in this band.
Mark, cant remember who got their Decware amps first but your setup must be sounding pretty fine. I did the same, sourcing tubes and have a good few 12au7`s. Ah, you have the CSP3 I have the 2+. The amperex, cool. And your waiting on the HR-1`s ,awesome.
This Weather Report is .....I`ll play another next.

Decware: Rachaels x 2 bridged, C. SP2+, ZP3, ZMC1, DHC-1 pw/cbl`s Michell Orbe + SME V + M.Benz LP s, Arcam CD33, Nakamichi LX5, Lowther acoustas DX2`s, WE 16g sp/cbl`s, Isotek mains substation, M & K subwoofer, Belden 8402 interconnects.
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3412 - 12/17/13 at 17:26:47

Marky,  I've had my Torii and ZP3 since the middle of November...so about one month.  The CSP-3 came about a month earlier and the Taboo arrived the beginning of August.  Yes everything is getting better everyday.

In the late 70's early 80's, I listened to a lot of fusion so have most Weather Report and RTF LPs from that time. I have listened to the few of them I've been able to find and yes, they do sound amazing on this Tube-a-licious Gear.

In regards to this new 12AU7 tube I just put in the ZP3 this morning... I still had the "Bridge" on the TT so it's getting played again.  Back to the tube...the sound is wonderful.  At least equal to, if not better than the RCA Black Plate that came out. I think this one will stay in a while but I have 4 other 12AU7 tubes that have to be checked at least briefly to determine that they arrived in working order.

Next  LP up will be Cat Steven's "Tea For The Tillerman".  Mark.

PS... Marky, how about a run down of the tubes you tried and which you prefer.

51YxfopTx9L__SY300_.jpg

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3413 - 12/17/13 at 18:19:11

Tube-a-liscious, like it. I put the other philips miniwatt 12au7 in today. Do you think we are subconsciously giving the 12au7`s an amount of time each so that they all burn in together ? How many hours does a nos take on average ? My guess is the best is still to come. My SE3`s are fixed : Tesla mill EL34 x2 `[]`s thought they were `o`s but the records have it, green label phillips 6922/6dj8`s and Brimar 5R4GY X2`O`S.
CSP has 3x bugles 6dj8`s 1960, JAN Philips 5y3wgta.

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3414 - 12/17/13 at 18:43:12

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3415 - 12/17/13 at 19:21:41

Marky, if you like Weather Report you should try some Jean Luc Ponty...I was listening to him back then and have been having a ball the past month listening to his LPs.  Before his solo career on Atlantic Records began in 1975, he played with Frank Zappa and  Mahavishnu Orchestra. My favorites are "Aurora", "Imaginary Voyage" and "Enigmatic Ocean"...his first, "On the Wings of Music", is great too.  The pictured LP below is playing now and has some of his early album's music...this is the first time I've heard this LP.

In regards to the 12AU7 tubes. Most I have tried were used and didn't require burn in to sound good...the RCA Clear Tops did require some to lose the edginess they initially had but they are also inherently a brighter tube than the Black Plates I've tried.  This Amprex from Holland, though not an expensive old one...it cost $16...is amazing and tells me an investment in an older, more expensive Holland Amprex would be to my liking. I might forego the Mullards.  Once I get the HR-1s that have a warmer character than my current speakers, I don't think I'll need what the expensive Mullards offer.  In regards to other tubes in other amps, I'm patterning my choices after what Mike from Seattle and Lon use and recommend. Both have similar systems.  And once I get my HR 1's, my system will be almost identical to Lon's whose musical tastes are also similar to mine.  I will experiment with some tube positions a little...like the inputs and maybe another 12AX7 choice but otherwise I'll spend my time listening to the Music.  Mark.

51n3hdJhG7L__SL500_AA280_.jpg

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3416 - 12/17/13 at 19:28:45

12"

IP Logged
Digger
Seasoned Member

Reply #3417 - 12/17/13 at 19:35:48

Hi Guys,
      Off work early today. Starting out warming the amp and house up with some Gilmour.

Really dig the end of this song.
http://www.davidgilmour.com/music/discography/DavidGilmour.jpg

Next on deck is:

Dave Matthews Band  (Before these crowded streets)

Hope your all having a great day!

Cool

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3418 - 12/17/13 at 19:36:00

Yes a great deal on the au7`s vv/g.

I have a JL Ponty album here, got it to see if I could get into him. I`ll play it later. Now side 2 of the Cure.    Any Cure fans out there ?

IP Logged
Digger
Seasoned Member

Reply #3419 - 12/17/13 at 19:37:59

Its a new one for me. Have to check it out! Course an awful lot is for me on here. Nice to check out new styles of music that I haven't been exposed to.

Cool

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3420 - 12/17/13 at 19:48:51

Marky,  let me know what you think of Ponty...which album did you get?  The first four I described are the best.

Regarding the good deals on the 12AU7...yup.  I bought about a dozen and paid between 10 and 16 dollars per tube including shipping.  Bought from two vendors offering free shipping and "make an offer" options, then after buying one I made lower offers on others pointing out their savings on shipping.  One made a counter offer that I accepted, the other accepted my offer out right. I knew what I was buying and the tube dealers were charging double or more.  Anyway, I enjoy the hunt on ebay.  Just takes a little time, research and patience. Mark.

PS...almost forgot, this LP next...a good test for the highs and mid range.  Very mellow and beautiful, for the most part...

41ROMiEszFL__SX300__001.jpg

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3421 - 12/17/13 at 19:54:47

It's neat, if you watch us post for a while, you get a solid feel for what each person really likes.

This thread has been a huge resource to finding new music. Many of Lon's suggestions have been spot on for me, and I'm guessing for you guys as well.

Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3422 - 12/17/13 at 20:25:44

The drummer seems very unimaginative on this one, kind of gets stuck in the same riff and hasn`t got much of a drum kit. I`ll look out for the live album though.

IP Logged
Digger
Seasoned Member

Reply #3423 - 12/17/13 at 20:26:44

Lonely Raven,
     Your right it is neat. Over the years I've been pretty closed minded about other types of music. I had mostly leaned toward heavier music when I was younger enjoyed Raggie music but never got into jazz or classical styles of music. I don't know if living near the town that is the home to rockin'roll has anything to do with it all though it may? I'm finding myself as I'm moving up in more revealing equipment appreciating more mellow types of music for its spaciousness and over all sound qualities. I'm still trying to find another forum member that has a similar interest in music. Seems as though you mentioned Lon and your tastes seem to align that is a great thing you can swap experiences and like them for the most part simplifies your music quest. Who knows maybe over time I will come around some and find enjoyment in music that years ago I would of never given a chance. Just so little time in everyday life to experience things that are out there and I find myself when having time moving to more familiar artists.

Cool

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3424 - 12/17/13 at 20:28:48

LR, most of what I have listened to since 1990 is on CD what I listened to prior to that is on LP. My CD collection that is at least 3 times the size of my LP collection is where what I most like resides...Classic Jazz including all the reissues that are unavailable or extremely expensive on LP.  My Vinyl adventure recently has been very enjoyable and nostalgic, bringing back many good memories.  Once I get back to playing CDs you'll see the selections change a bit.  But make no mistake, I love it all.  Many of the things I'm listening to are also brand new to me as I never got around to listening to the LP or CD in the past.

mmmm...what LP next...I'll be back, I have to go searching ...OK, this one is a blast from the past.  I used to play the 15 minute track Chameleon when I was a Jazz DJ for a year or so in College and needed to take a leak. This is fun to listen to but I now prefer Hancock's old Blue Notes and his later acoustic work.  Seems a lot of Jazz Musicians took the Fusion detour...some never came back...hehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbkqE4fpvdI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bjPlBC4h_8

61wqBN0lrML__SY300_.jpg

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3425 - 12/17/13 at 20:47:38

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3426 - 12/17/13 at 20:59:27

I like the Ponty on World Pacific (possibly the best of all).

Right now

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3427 - 12/17/13 at 21:15:18

Marky,  that Ponty album was his fifth for Atlantic records and to tell you the truth I haven't heard it in over 30 years.  As I recall, despite continuing to buy his LPs, I pretty much lost interest in all but the first four.  Looking at the all music guide, the first four LPs got four or more stars out of five...after that his studio work wasn't reviewed as highly.  I guess my experience is the same as the reviewer's.

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/jean-luc-ponty-mn0000228299/discography

Next LP up...not a favorite but nice and mellow...much prefer Art with Paul Simon....this is still pleasant enough.  Mark.

PS...Hey Lon, Art doing Jobim.  Definitely not my favorite rendition...sorta flat...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A3W5v1dNNI

This is more like it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01XyozcFLXA

41bEWSci1L.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3428 - 12/17/13 at 21:39:18

This is the new US cd version and it sounds great. Mellow swing and Bobby doing his thing.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3429 - 12/17/13 at 21:53:48

OK,  I had to shut down the ZP3 and TT and fire up the CDP for this one.  I thought it was fitting since I will be seeing the touring production of Broadway's "Porgy and Bess" tonight at the Winspear Opera House. And three of the tracks were recorded on the day of my birth.  Mark.

ff8b81b0c8a0e10bee2c8110_L__SY300_.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3430 - 12/17/13 at 22:00:44

Cool, have fun tonight.

Right now, the new Japanese (Solid) cd reissue

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3431 - 12/17/13 at 22:18:50

Lon, thanks.  

That looks like an interesting album.  I've never seen it.  It wasn't on spotify but i did find three tracks from it on you tube to listen to later.  I wish you could search spotify with the original issuing label.  I have to go get ready to go out to dinner.  Until tomorrow. Mark.

images_1_001.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3432 - 12/17/13 at 23:30:29

That Winner's Cricle is pretty cool, it's two sessions with varying personnel (some shared, like Eddie Costa on both, always a good thing when Eddie Costa is on a session) of players who won various polls that year. Nice arrangements, overall a mellow sounding disc with atmospheric playing.

Right now (my parents are sort of hanging in there with this, only squirming a bit)

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #3433 - 12/18/13 at 00:04:56

Listening to such classics as:

Every Sperm Is Sacred and Sit On My Face Grin

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3434 - 12/18/13 at 03:41:55

What band/album is that? I can't tell from the likkle image.

I'm doing this one right now - I'm in a mood- and this suits.

From what I recall, Johnathan from Korn did the vocals that are used in the movie, but I think due to contract, the vocals were given up to someone else for the album. For the longest time I was going to rip the music directly from the movie as I think Johnathan is a much better vocalist.

beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #3435 - 12/18/13 at 06:23:41

@ LR ... Monty Python Sings ... funny stuff, my son and I were cracking up when listening to it. Grin

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3436 - 12/18/13 at 16:12:35

Lon, you know I highly support your last choice...very nice.

I'm already planning my play list for later today...this CD will be the first...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDF4_qVgbFU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eux-vr4-EbM

The Musical/Opera I saw yesterday was good.  Several years ago I saw the Dallas Opera do "Porgy and Bess", at that version there was a full orchestra and it was the Music that was most notable for me.  In this Broadway version, the orchestra, if you can call it that, was much smaller and less a part of the experience.  As a result I found myself more engaged in the story.  Bottom line, no matter the differences or deficiencies...how can you go wrong with a night filled with the Gershwin Brothers work.  Mark.

PS...exploring ebay this morning I found a Running Springs Audio Haley Power Conditioner up for auction (link below). This was recommended to me by Mike from Seattle.  I bought a new one drop shipped from the manufacturer to my house for $1500 plus shipping so the ask price for this is too high IMO but anything below 1350 may be a good deal.
I recently bought a used RSA Jaco conditioner for 1400 dollars plus $33 S&H...a fantastic deal....mainly because if I add the PS audio transport/Dac recommended by Lon or any other equipment, I would need one more outlet...plus I just wanted it...it's a sonic upgrade.  Jaco has 8 outlets and  the Haley has 6.  Read reviews and make sure you buy one with the carbon fiber face plate and upgraded internals...platinum caps, etc. If you buy it, tell us about your purchase. I also included a review to get you started.
http://www.tonepublications.com/review/we-revisit-the-new-haley-and-jaco-from-ru...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321277274013&ssPageName=ADME:...

61NEulL664L__SY300_.jpg

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3437 - 12/18/13 at 16:28:39

I was too tired to list my albums last night, but went from Queen of the Damned to other hard rock/metal based soundtracks (just track hopping with the remote), then mellowed out with some industrial, and ended up with a great sounding Pink Floyd that was an appropriate way to wind down the night...I was nodding off in the listening chair by this point, only made it through the first track then crawled into bed. I'm glad I got that out of my system.

I have to say, the Zen amp, Decware Wires, and MG944 - I'm not sure what's going on, but the bloom is amazing as of late. Very engaging, much, much more than it was just a month ago.

Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3438 - 12/18/13 at 16:58:37

Glad you had a wonderful "night at the opera" Mark! You're right, hard to go wrong with the Gershwin Bros.

Right now, also hard to go wrong with Arthur and Ludwig.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3439 - 12/18/13 at 17:00:24

LR, seasoned Zen amps are amazing. I'm looking forward to your impressions of the ZMA, but also looking forward to how you feel it sounds. . . about three years from now!

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3440 - 12/18/13 at 18:09:17

In the car today...go on give your car speakers a treat..!

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3441 - 12/18/13 at 18:38:11

Quote:
, but also looking forward to how you feel it sounds. . . about three years from now!

I was thinking the same thing last night. I think my original Zen Amp lay dormant for far too long, and basically had to be burned in again after Steve's tune up. Not to mention I see people saying the Zen Styx take a long time to break in...and my speaker wires are just the same as the Styx, just one gauge lighter...so maybe everything is simply coming of age since I picked it up in...September.

Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3442 - 12/18/13 at 19:38:36

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3443 - 12/18/13 at 20:57:36

Finally, there is a decent cd of this, from Japan. The One Way cd of the past sounds like warmed over mud in comparison. An interesting session.

Personnel

Wayne Shorter — soprano saxophone, tenor saxophone
John McLaughlin — 12 string guitar
Chick Corea — marimba, drums, percussion
Ron Carter — bass, cello
Dave Holland — acoustic guitar, bass
Miroslav Vitouš — bass (uncredited on album cover but mentioned as part of sessions in liner notes)
Micheline Pelzer (credited as Michelin Prell) — drums, percussion

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3444 - 12/18/13 at 21:19:17

Lon,  how odd...Chick Corea Not playing Keyboards.  I found this on Spotify and will listen to it later.  It looks like i may not get any listening in today.  Mark.

PS...on second thought,  maybe the Marimba qualifies as a "Keyboard"?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3445 - 12/18/13 at 21:56:34

I'd say yes, Marimba qualifies as a keyboard!

It's sort of "Bitches Brew" like in some ways, so maybe you won't enjoy it, but I do. Lots of bass players!

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3446 - 12/18/13 at 22:06:44

IP Logged
Digger
Seasoned Member

Reply #3447 - 12/19/13 at 00:05:25

Lonely Raven,
    Maybe that Zen amp is getting nervous about the MA arriving just around the corner and it is stepping up to the plate so to speak or fear it will be retired to the closet. He He!

Grin

Cool

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3448 - 12/19/13 at 00:06:11

A side of this with just the glow of the tubes....

IP Logged
Digger
Seasoned Member

Reply #3449 - 12/19/13 at 00:13:26

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 512
Send Topic Print