IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Re: What's spinning?
Reply #3601 - 12/25/13 at 15:42:16

Lindsey Stirling Christmas Playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg4sZZaf3Gg&list=PLETuopLfmKSOb-nLxMHGa0tOLUjCGa...

Happy Christmas everyone!

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3602 - 12/25/13 at 17:13:28

I am back in the listening cave after taking a break for Brunch.  I also listened to the Dallas Wind Symphony's program via laptop and ear buds. They had removed all talk between songs and most applause thus condensing it to one hour...not as impressive as in person of course, but still enjoyable the second time around.

Now I'm re-listening to Sonny Rollins' "The Bridge" LP with the headphone setup. Just amazing...there are no words.  I may have the volume a little high...the meters on the Taboo are dancing a bit.  Mark.

51vDKddzddL__SX300_.jpg

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3603 - 12/25/13 at 17:13:31

One of my very favorite recordings. It's so warm and uplifting!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3604 - 12/25/13 at 17:55:43

I can't believe I have to leave the Listening Cave later to go to dinner at the Parents.  I just took them out to dinner last night. I think I could stay in here for a couple days at least.

Lon, that last Jobim album is set up on my spotify window for a listen next time I'm on the laptop and not in the Listening Cave.

Next LP...re-listening to this one...

51J6djcds9L__SY300_.jpg

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3605 - 12/25/13 at 18:42:40

I've switched to the CD player so I could listen to some Miles and Dylan.  This CD was still in the player from the day I saw the Musical/Opera "Porgy and Bess".  So I'll play it again before moving on.  Mark.

5007923f8da06b02a5308010_L.jpg

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3606 - 12/25/13 at 20:07:03

Had to switch to the Torii and speakers.  My head was starting to hurt.  I can only wear headphones so long then it stops being fun.

Next CD up...

51TmDdOA0SL__SX300_.jpg

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3607 - 12/25/13 at 20:44:22

Meddle ..P.Floyd

mmmmm

Decware: Rachaels x 2 bridged, C. SP2+, ZP3, ZMC1, DHC-1 pw/cbl`s Michell Orbe + SME V + M.Benz LP s, Arcam CD33, Nakamichi LX5, Lowther acoustas DX2`s, WE 16g sp/cbl`s, Isotek mains substation, M & K subwoofer, Belden 8402 interconnects.
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3608 - 12/25/13 at 21:24:14

Playing disc #1 of this set which is Miles Davis' album "ESP" and the first four tracks of "Miles Smiles"

Lon, I have a TT question.  As you know I have a Rega RP6 with Exact Cart.  I have always noticed a hum that gets louder as the tonearm is moved closer to the center...I'm assuming closer to the motor.  With the headphones it is even more noticeable. Aside from this the TT functions well.  Is the Exact not properly shielded and thus affected by the magnetic field of the motor increasingly as the two get closer. It would seem Rega would build their Carts and Motors to avoid this problem...it's annoying.  Any help would be appreciated.  Mike B., do you have any ideas or suggestions?  Mark.  

51WvhS4aeaL__SX300__001.jpg

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3609 - 12/25/13 at 21:30:10

hm, strange Mark, if it`s not the cart/shield I`d check the freedom of cable travel, arm lift interference, pin connectors to cart - wires may overhang the wrong way.

Decware: Rachaels x 2 bridged, C. SP2+, ZP3, ZMC1, DHC-1 pw/cbl`s Michell Orbe + SME V + M.Benz LP s, Arcam CD33, Nakamichi LX5, Lowther acoustas DX2`s, WE 16g sp/cbl`s, Isotek mains substation, M & K subwoofer, Belden 8402 interconnects.
  IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3610 - 12/25/13 at 22:31:44

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3611 - 12/25/13 at 23:39:28

Mark,

Hmmm. I'm not really able to help. I don't really know much about the innards and electrical aspects of Rega turntables. The little bit of hum I have coming from my turntable setup into my Torii I can't really pinpoint to the turntable and doesn't seem to change according to the position of the tonearm on the platter or any point in its travel.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3612 - 12/26/13 at 04:08:49

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3613 - 12/26/13 at 06:10:47

I've still not received this one...I guess it's on back order.

mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3614 - 12/26/13 at 12:29:54

LR, I got my Vegh box set one or two days after ordering it.  It was sent 2 day priority mail. You ordered the same day as I did so you need to make sure it's a back order issue and not lost.

Lon, Marky,  thanks for your response. Late last night I did a google search and there are countless threads where Rega TT owners with a Rega Cart have had this problem.  Some say it is normal for Rega... others, like Lon don't report this issue and have no hum. There also was...is? a quality control problem with Rega Carts that may also explain the intermittent distortion in one channel or the other that I often experience.  I'd been ascribing it to the LP but now I wonder. The Rega has a good warranty and the treads had many people who took their TT to the dealer and were given new carts.  So I will have to get my TT and Cart to a Rega Dealer at some point before my Warranty expires.

Lon, I have had from day one, a very low level hum from the Torii that isn't noticeable unless you put your ear near the speakers...mine have a sensitivity of 99dB.  There is also a bit more low level, tolerable hum from the ZP3.  The Rega TT hum is several magnatudes higher though and needs to be eventually corrected if I am to enjoy listening to LPs with headphones.  

Lon, I've listened to two tracks on Spotify so far from your last Jobim selection...very nice.  Mark.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3615 - 12/26/13 at 13:45:34

Yes I agree with Mark, Eric: check on your order as it shouldn't be taking this long.

Mark, I have those hums too and maybe a bit from my TT. I don't do headphone listening. . .the louder TT hum would indeed be a nuisance for that.

Yes, "The Unknown Tom Jobim" is a fantastic release. It is with his Nova Banda, the last ensemble he toured with, which included some of his favorite accompanists and their wives and girlfriends (and Tom's own wife and son). What a line of pulchritude there was with those five beautiful gals standing up and singing on those concert appearances! I have a dvdr I dubbed from a VHS of a Tokyo appearance that I love, and then there's the famous US release of a concert that also featured the amazing Gal Costa. Nova Banda is a band I'm always on the lookout for more recordings from.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3616 - 12/26/13 at 13:47:03

Disc 27. I figure: Dad just got up. This won't put him to sleep wil it? Time will tell.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3617 - 12/26/13 at 14:04:59

Well Lon, you taught me a new word "pulchritude".  I'll leave it to others to look it up for themselves.  I can't imagine many already know it.

For those who want to see a line of pulchritude and the Band of which Lon speaks, here are a few clips...there are a lot more I intend to watch.  Mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFGQtGJZto8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CYpukkQo04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oggPG9wsnf4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrF5SrkJNOY

banda-nova-nicinefilo-blogspot-com.jpg

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3618 - 12/26/13 at 14:29:13

OK Lon,  I'm going to challenge you. I know this will be difficult. I want you to give me your top three Jobim albums, and two or three of Paula M. or other Brazilian female vocalist's albums.  I intend to get more bossa in my life.  Mark.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3619 - 12/26/13 at 15:07:06

for Jobim:

The Unknown Tom Jobim
Stone Flower
The Composer of Desafinado Plays

Anything by Paula Morelenbaum, but especially

By Morelenbaum2Sakamoto:
Casa
A Day in New York
Live in Tokyo (if you can find it)

By Paula Morelenbaum:
Telecoteca
Berimbaum

I'll also recommend albums by Ed Motta:
Poptical
Dwitzah
AOr

A collection of contemporary Brazilian music:
Ten Years (compiled by Monday Michiru)
http://www.dustygroove.com/item/627040

By Nara Leoa:
Nara '67 (coupled on cd with Vento de Maio)
Garotta De Ipanema (very recommended)

By Zizi Possi
Bossa
Per Amore
Valsa Brasilera

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3620 - 12/26/13 at 15:18:02

Fantastic Lon, I'm off to shop.  I hope that after Christmas sales will bring at least a little discount.  The Dylan Mono Box was so much more than the Miles box every where that it put me off...i'll see if it is lower now. As you know, I haven't done much buying in the past decade or so during my Hi Fi Hiatus....I have some catching up to do!  Mark.

PS...feel free to add more recommendations to your post, as i see you have.  Also how about giving me some of your favorites of all those Bethlehem reissues you've been posting.  Where did you buy them?  Mark.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3621 - 12/26/13 at 16:02:27

Mark, further upstream in this thread back a few months I made a lot of recommendations of Brazilian music for Hans, you could look back a few dozen pages and see if you can locate those . . . .

I get a lot of my Brazilian and most of my Japanese Bethlehem cd releases from www.dustygroove.com a fantastic mortar and brick store in Chicago that does a brisk internet business. They have very good service. What I like about buying lps from them is they grade consistently, so once I discover what they consider a VG+ is I can be sure that they are all in that condition if marked. They have very decent prices for Japanese cds as well.

Some of my favorite Bethlehems:

The two Duke Ellingtons
The two Stuart Williamsons
The two Max Bennetts
"Basically Duke" by Oscar Peterson
"The Chase" by Charlie Rouse and Paul Quinichette
The Booker Ervin
The Zoot Sims
The three Charles Mingus
The Nina Simone (probably my favorite Simone, and her first)
The Mal Waldron
The Joe Roand
The three Ruby Braff
The Henry Red Allen
The Bud Freeman

and many more, but this is a good start. I had to order a few from cdjapan.com as Dusty Groove didn't seem to carry them or replenish them.

Here's a link to what Dusty Groove seems to have at the moment:

http://www.dustygroove.com/search.php?x=-187&y=-124&s=Bethlehem+%28Solid...

IP Logged
pann56

Reply #3622 - 12/26/13 at 16:18:11

i ordered a Vegh box set also back on 12/11......still on backorder...ugh

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3623 - 12/26/13 at 16:22:12

Quote:
i ordered a Vegh box set also back on 12/11......still on backorder...ugh

Yeah, confirmed on backorder for me as well.

mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3624 - 12/26/13 at 17:00:12

Lon, I've got several CDs and LPs in my cart at Dusty Grove.  Most of your recommendations are Sold Out or Out of Stock but I will be able to buy a few as well as a Mel Torme reissue.  

I have a question about LP grading....reading there interpretations, I'm inclined to not buy less than VG+ vinyl.  There is a Sarah Vaughn LP I'd like to buy but it is rated only Very Good.  What do you think, would I be disappointed and should wait for a better copy?

I'm going to search more for my current buy at dusty grove then later at amazon.  Once I've done it, I'll let you know what I ordered.  Mark.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3625 - 12/26/13 at 17:47:01

Back in the Listening Cave with the Headphone Rig and CDP fired up. Taboo with no Lucid Modes now that I have a balanced cable.  I'm only going to play CDs with the headphones for now.  This album from Miles Davis' "Second Great Quintet" is playing now.  The headphones reveal so much more of these often intimate recordings....beautiful.

R-105645-001.jpg

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3626 - 12/26/13 at 18:08:27

I've gone back to re-listen to this one with the headphone rig...

R-1119023-1356373886-1519.jpeg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3627 - 12/26/13 at 18:18:56

Mark, I'd recommend looking for a better copy. Though I'm happy with their VG+ several VG I got from them were okay, but just made me wish I had a better copy when it was a great album.

Hmmm. . . seems I'm possibly a bad influence on your spending habits. Wink

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3628 - 12/26/13 at 18:37:41

Lon, I have had the disease since my late teens.  I was only temporarily in remission. As I look around my Listening Cave at all the new hardware and don't forget the HR-1's yet to come....I also want to try a used and broken in pair of Omega speakers sometime. Anyway just what I can see is well over 15k in the prior 6 months. So the return of my binge buying of Music (Software) has a long way to go to catch up with the Hardware Binge that's occurred...hehe. But now that I think of it...yes, you could consider yourself the "Crack Dealer" of Jazz....I got some good stuff today...come on, just try a little, you'll like it. Cool

On another note, Miles' second great Quintet's Music on this Headphone Rig is outa this World Amazing.  I think I may just go straight through the whole 6 CD box today.

I'll pass on the LP I spoke of...my thinking is the same as yours.  I'd even prefer to get a remastered CD with extra tracks...not sure there is one but I'll do a search.  This is the one I want if anyone can help...Sarah Vaughan Sassy Swings The Tivoli  Mercury, 1963  Mark.

vaugha_sara_sassyswin_101b.jpg

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3629 - 12/26/13 at 19:18:19

OK Lon, My Dusty Grove Buy is done.  It wasn't as big as I'd planned but very few of your recommended CDs were available.  Here's the list. On to Amazon after a break for lunch.  Mark.

Joe Roland - Joe Roland       1 / CD       $13.99      
Oscar Pettiford - Basically Duke       1 / CD       $13.99      
Antonio Carlos Jobim - Stone Flower       1 / LP new/sealed       $9.99      
Mel Torme - Mel Torme At The Crescendo       1 / CD       $13.99
Ruby Braff - Ruby Braff Swings       1 / CD       $13.99      
Charlie Rouse & Paul Quinichette - Chase Is On       1 / CD       $13.99
Mal Waldron - Left Alone (with bonus tracks)       1 / CD       $13.99
Various - Adventure Music – 10 Years – Compiled By Monday Michiru (3CD set)       1 / CD       $16.99      

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3630 - 12/26/13 at 19:20:46

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3631 - 12/26/13 at 19:23:35

Well, glad I'm just a fellow traveler then and not a bad influence! I've spent a huge sum of late too, and don't get me started on my guitar collecting habit. You've ordered some good ones indeed!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3632 - 12/26/13 at 20:17:10

Vol. 4 of the Lars Gulln series from Dragon Records, "Stockholm Street."

Followed by

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3633 - 12/26/13 at 20:20:33

Mark, I bet you discovered that Verve put out a two cd set "complete" version of the Sassy. It's been out of print for some time (I slept on it mysef and don't have it, Sassy I run hot and cold on) but marketplace sellers are selling.

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3634 - 12/26/13 at 20:20:43

From a 3 album box set.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3635 - 12/26/13 at 20:51:05

Lon, yes I found that a two CD set was put out in 1990 which makes me wonder if the "remastering" may not be very good.  Also they want about double what i'm willing to pay on Amazon market place.  I might get a clean LP and wait for a new remaster.  These recordings are definitely worthy of a  new remaster.  I have the live at Kelly's set and if it's anything like that it'll be wonderful. The live Kelly's set was done five years earlier with her Trio.

Lon, I'm trying to find your prior post on recommended Brazilian Music from the past...it's becoming a full time job. Any hints how to go right to it?  Mark.

PS...Lon what did you pay for your Dylan mono set if you recall?  Amazon US has it for about $86 with no discount which is still lower than France and Germany.  This may be the best I can do unless I buy used on ebay.  Or heaven forbid, I start trolling the used CD/LP stores in the DFW area as I did in the past...so far I have resisted all but one Half Price Books and Records store  that I go to about once a week.  Mark.

61iPQ9JcXkL__SL500_AA280_.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3636 - 12/26/13 at 21:08:32

The Sassy's going too expensive, I agree.

No real hnt about where to find the Brazilian recommendations, maybe Hans (beowulf) will chime in with a remembrance. Maybe. .  Seotember posts?

I paid probably about 90 or 95 when the Dylan Mono box came out, I had pre-ordered it from amzon.com

Right now

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3637 - 12/26/13 at 21:15:15

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3638 - 12/26/13 at 21:26:15

Lon. so $86 isn't to bad.  Maybe I'll put together a US buy.

I was going to try a little Grateful Dead...the one I played in the recent past was sitting in front of the CDP.  I picked it up and the below CD was under it.  Popped it in.  I remember when I bought this.  I was shopping at a used CD shop and this was playing as I shopped.  Finally I couldn't stand it...I went to the counter and asked "which Hendrix album is that".  The guy behind the counter told me and asked if I wanted it.  I said "yeah but keep playing it and when I check out I'll get it".  So now it's in the CDP once again...Billy Cox is powerful on this headphone setup.  This was much different than the "Experience" albums I had at the time.  Mark.

4766024128a0b72a824eb010_L__SX300_.jpg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3639 - 12/26/13 at 22:01:46

Hey Mark,

Yes, 86 is not a bad deal at all.

I wasn't really into the Dead that much until I went to see them in Chicago not too long before they "retired" for a year or so in '75. They played a packed college gynmasium for five hours. I became a fan for life because I "got" them that night. It was the excellent band with Keith and Donna Godchaux right when it was really coming together. I followed them and saw them several other times til Keith and Donna left and Brent Midland came aboard. Saw them with him and wasn't impressed. . . and really wasn't too impressed with the Dead after that.

For some reason when my wife took ill with lymphoma and we spent so many weeks and months in Houston battling the disease and so many hours in clinic waiting rooms and hospital rooms. . . I got into the Dead again. Found sites where you could download endless shows and I sat and made artwork while in the clinics and hospitals and downloaded shows and then at night burned the shows, cuet and fit the artwork and listened. Got me through that time period and I haven't really touched that many of the shows past '69 or so since, but really enjoyed them. I've bought all the official product too that is up through the Godchaux years, though I don't listen to them like I used to, but then with my new life I listen to nothing like I used to.

Right now

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3640 - 12/26/13 at 22:04:48

Band of Gypsies is one of my all time favorite releases and I love that band with Cox and Miles. I never was a Noel Redding fan (though I always love Mitch Mitchell) and when these recordings with old army buddy Billy Cox started coming out, starting with this one, THAT'S the Hendrix I really love. Grooves just so heavy and yet so tight. Jimi and Billy had worked a lot of patterns out before he joined up this time when they used to play together, and they really concentrated on pushing the music forward with really locked in grooves and deep fat sounds. This is the stuff . . . this is the album that made me grab both a guitar, and then a bass.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3641 - 12/26/13 at 22:06:19

OK Lon, it was Reply #2670 - 07/18/13 in the "What's Spinning" thread.  I have copied it and saved it in a draft in my email account.  

If anyone wants it and Lon's most recent list for me, just provide your email and I'll send it to you.  Mark.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3642 - 12/26/13 at 23:19:25

mark58 wrote on 12/26/13 at 22:06:19:
OK Lon, it was Reply #2670 - 07/18/13 in the "What's Spinning" thread.  I have copied it and saved it in a draft in my email account.  

If anyone wants it and Lon's most recent list for me, just provide your email and I'll send it to you.  Mark.

You did some serious sleuthing Mark! Hope it proves useful.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3643 - 12/27/13 at 13:44:45

Lon,  what I finally did was put the word Brazilian then the word Brazil in the search function which gave me the link without pictures.  Once I knew the date the rest was easy. There was also a post or two before the one I noted that had some of your recommendations to Hans.

I didn't get around to making an Amazon purchase yesterday but plan on doing so after work....where I am now.  Listened to a little Lady Day on the way over.

I think I've got my routine down for a while.  I'll start with headphones, Taboo and CDs until my head starts hurting....due to wearing the Headphones.  Then I'll switch to the Torii and ZP3 for LP spinning with the speakers. This way i get to listen to more of my favorites that are largely on CD.  Until Later, Mark.

download_001.jpg

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3644 - 12/27/13 at 14:23:29

I can't stand headphone listening...having the soundstage squashed down and between my ears sounds so unnatural to me.

I really want to like 'phone, so I can play late at night without bothering Brianne, but I don't think that's going to happen without some sort of crossover circuit to simulate live speakers.

Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3645 - 12/27/13 at 14:39:16

That was good detective work, nice methodology!

I think you have a good routine worked out. I wish I had the luxury or that amoutn of time. Maybe one day! I remember it fondly! Smiley

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3646 - 12/27/13 at 14:41:06

I hear you. I burned out on headphones when I was recording bands that I was in (and one other) at the end of the 'eighties. Just don't want to wear them again. Keeps me away from iPods etc. You know I haven't even ever tried out my CSP2+ preamps as headphone amps, I'm that uninterested in headphone listening.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3647 - 12/27/13 at 15:48:08

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3648 - 12/27/13 at 17:51:12

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #3649 - 12/27/13 at 18:47:16

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 512
Send Topic Print