Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 512
Send Topic Print
What's spinning? (Read 1820194 times)
Syd
Seasoned Member

Re: What's spinning?
Reply #7600 - 04/06/15 at 20:08:43

Intriguing album is Bitches Brew for sure. I found it knits together well after some plays. It`s a lot to get the old head round for a while. 2 drummers, 2 basses, 2 or more keyboards, various brass, Mclaughlins guitar. lol it`s like a right V left competition.

On side 3 of this double.  In the laid back catergorie for sure.

Decware: Rachaels x 2 bridged, C. SP2+, ZP3, ZMC1, DHC-1 pw/cbl`s Michell Orbe + SME V + M.Benz LP s, Arcam CD33, Nakamichi LX5, Lowther acoustas DX2`s, WE 16g sp/cbl`s, Isotek mains substation, M & K subwoofer, Belden 8402 interconnects.
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7601 - 04/06/15 at 20:22:39

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7602 - 04/06/15 at 20:24:02

Settling into some nice Big Band cuts recorded in 1961...

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #7603 - 04/06/15 at 21:26:41

LP..converted this one to CD for my uncle. Sammy is quite the showman!

SE84UFO25, ZP3, Zstage, ZR2, ZSB, DM947, HERESY iii
VPI-Traveler2 +SS Zephyr MKIIIes.
Cambridge CXC. Schiit Bimby DAC
IC's Audio Envy, Decware, RAC-PC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+Spkr wires & jumpers
Blue Circle PLC FX2X0e, Herbies, GIK, PI Audio DIY treatment
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7604 - 04/06/15 at 21:28:08

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #7605 - 04/06/15 at 21:28:36

LP..another one converted to CD.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7606 - 04/06/15 at 23:35:15

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7607 - 04/07/15 at 00:39:15

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7608 - 04/07/15 at 11:54:09

Let's kick off Eleanora Fagan's 100th Birthday with this one...otherwise known as Billie Holiday.  I'll listen to more later today.  Mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-3O-X6UUpY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbO4QCesRLc

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7609 - 04/07/15 at 12:56:24

I'm still playing this and started my morning with it as my own Billie tribute. More from Billie later today if I get any time off.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7610 - 04/07/15 at 13:16:12

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7611 - 04/07/15 at 13:34:20

Lon,  I wanted to listen to that album but spotify only has one song..."You Go To My Head".  I'll have to find more of the album elsewhere.  On first listen it doesn't grab me like Billie's original 1938 version with Teddy Wilson...I think this is the version below.  Not for you, Lon, but for others who might want a taste.  I know you "don't do spotify or you tube".  Mark.

PS...I'm wrong.  Teddy Wilson wasn't involved with Billie's version.  Here are the facts...Billie Holiday And Her Orchestra
Charlie Shavers (trumpet) Buster Bailey (clarinet) Babe Russin (tenor saxophone) Claude Thornhill (piano) John Kirby (bass) Cozy Cole (drums) Billie Holiday (vocals)
NYC, May 11, 1938
22921-1      You Go To My Head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zjftiwSoTg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7612 - 04/07/15 at 13:38:49

I have all of Billie's original catalog and some boot material.

Cassandra Wilson's is a very new interpretation and modern and not meant to emulate Billie's style. It's even a different style of production and arrangement for Cassandra's albums themselves. I really like it, I like that it's different and is making me listen to these songs and the nature of Billie's singing in a new way. And I'm a big Cassandra Wilson fan so that's a given. Billie has been very important for Cassandra's growth and development as an artist and I like what she has done with the material. Wouldn't surprise me if you didn't like it, it seems to go in directions I don't think you go.

I also notice that new singer on the scene Jose Jones has done a tribute album that seems more straight ahead jazz; I ordered that and should have it in a few days.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7613 - 04/07/15 at 13:59:51

Lon,  I have several Cassandra Wilson CDs, mainly from earlier in her career.  I wouldn't expect her to just copy Billie's version. Who knows, her versions of these songs may grow on me...this one is very "Produced" but over produced?...I don't think so.  That's a mater of opinion.  As you know, I'm a huge fan of Ella's Songbooks, all with large orchestras...over produced?...No. That I like or don't like something never surprises me.  What I enjoy has changed over the years.  My choices can be unpredictable, even to me, and can seem rather arbitrary. For example "Bitches Brew"...in the late 70's and early 80's I enjoyed Weather Report and Return To Forever.  So why not electric Miles?...I don't know.  I also loved Jon Luc Ponty but not Mahavishnu Orchestra...go figure.  I guess it's more a question of degree rather than outright dislike. Mark.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7614 - 04/07/15 at 14:20:39

Well, Bitches Brew. . . it's really its own sub genre, for all the talk of "fusion" and Bitches Brew it's really a funk rock fusion as much as a rock jazz fusion, and different in nature to Weahter Report, RTF, etc. It's heavier. I gravitated towards it right away because I came to jazz from a funk, blues, heavy rock background. . . Filles De Kilamanjaro (a work that sort of stands alone like its own island!) and Bitches Brew were just a doorway into a heavy and serious universe to me at 17 years of age, just come back from Africa. That music is part of my DNA, but I think if I had not stumbled on it then and was coming at it in the same breath as WR and RTF etc. I would probably not appreciate it or enjoy it as I did and do. I actually thought WR and RTF were kind of wimpy for a while before I became more familiar with the jazz and rock that they were drawing from.

This new Wilson has its charms. . . Wilson's music changed somewhat in the 21st Century and this is more like her blues- and guitar-based work than the earlier Wilson work. I've been following Wilson's talk and discussion about this work leading up to its release, it's a sincere and studied effort, not a "let's do a quick tribute album" thing. I hope you can find a place to hear more of it and maybe come to like it.

IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #7615 - 04/07/15 at 17:55:01

last nites LP..

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7616 - 04/07/15 at 18:36:47

I shut things down early and dug out this 10 CD box.  Spinning CD #1.  This box contains recording dates from 1933 to 1944 for various Columbia labels.  Then Billie returned to Columbia Records in 1958. I don't think the 1958 recordings are in the box but are on an LP called "Lady In Satin".  And now this expensive Box Set, originally released in 2001, is available in less elaborate form for $36.99 with free shipping on Pop Market today.  Amazing.  I'm very tempted to buy another copy.  Mark.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7617 - 04/07/15 at 18:50:28

Lon,  I just checked and the new Cassandra Wilson album is on you tube...11 tracks...I think that's all of it.  I'll hook the Taboo back up and listen in the next couple days.  If you are interested, Pop Market has the Vinyl version on sale with free shipping...$29.99 for two 180 gm LPs.  Mark.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7618 - 04/07/15 at 19:09:48

Cool. I hope you dig it. There's 13 songs on my cd (US cd has 12, my Japanese SHM-CD has an additional track). The cd is fine for me, and I'm not buying things on vinyl that I have on cd unless it's early jazz ---which more often than not sound better on vinyl). A rule I have stuck with for longer than I thought I would).

Right now

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7619 - 04/07/15 at 19:52:02

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #7620 - 04/07/15 at 21:11:39

All my goodies turned up today. 4x foton 6P3S-E`s, 4x 6n1p-E`s and 4 sets spring vib feet.
I deployed the springs first to get a take on the difference they made.
So thats 4 pieces ea under the Rachaels, CSP2+ and the ZP3.
Someone turned the bass tap on!  I noticed more low level detail and projection. It was a bit strange at first because it kinda went darkish but I soon knew this was because the bass was giving a lower sound floor. And it was JJ cale who has some great bassists. Everthing else was just a bit more intricate with some, but not many burried in the mix details being heard.
Happy with that I put the 6n1p-E`s into the Rachaels. These tubes were/are great out of the box which is a buzz as they should get even better.
I`m reluctant to put the Fotons in as the Reflektor 6P3S-E`s are sounding pretty darned good. So they can wait.

Decware: Rachaels x 2 bridged, C. SP2+, ZP3, ZMC1, DHC-1 pw/cbl`s Michell Orbe + SME V + M.Benz LP s, Arcam CD33, Nakamichi LX5, Lowther acoustas DX2`s, WE 16g sp/cbl`s, Isotek mains substation, M & K subwoofer, Belden 8402 interconnects.
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7621 - 04/08/15 at 01:59:32

Well Syd,  I'd bet you can't last a week before putting those Photons in your girls.  That sounds a little obscene.  Anyway,  I too got a new audio toy today.  The Omega Deep Hemp Subwoofer is in the house and pretty well dialed in after two LPs. I'm playing this Chicago album and it adds the bottom nicely.  Next, I think I'll chose one of the Led Zeppelin reissues.  It was mainly with Rock where I felt I was missing something without more bottom end...Zep just seemed a little wimpy.  I'm using the high level inputs  to the Torri and and have the phase switch in the "Reverse Mode".  The gain knob is at about 1 o'clock and the frequency (Low Pass Filter) knob at about 10 o'clock.  The only thing I need to get is some shorter speaker wire.  The ones I have are much longer than 10 feet and I read they shouldn't be longer than the cables going to your speakers.  Mark.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7622 - 04/08/15 at 02:25:33

Yeah Baby!

IP Logged
DBC
Seasoned Member

Reply #7623 - 04/08/15 at 02:44:47

Hi Mark,

I've never paid any attention to the wire length to my subs compared to the speakers. Last time I checked electrons move pretty fast so unless you have a length difference of several thousand feet don't worry. I am using with very good results Cat-5 computer network cable purchased off the bulk roll at Lowe's (inexpensive). The cable contains 4 twisted pair. I use two twisted pair for the Left Channel + & - and the other two for the Right Channel + & -. Then you have only one small and flexible cable to run from your amp to the sub.

I'm curious where you have the Sub positioned in relation to your mains? If you place it anywhere between the mains (does not have to be centered) you should be able to set the crossover to Max 160hz (full clockwise) and really make drums pop.

If things get boomy, check for floor vibration. You may need to go with a SubDude isolation platform.

Have Fun !!!

Main System: Oppo BDP-105D, SE84UFO amp, Omega Super Alnico Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 15's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
Room #2: Oppo BDP-83SE, SE84CS amp, Omega Super 3i Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 12's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
DBC   IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7624 - 04/08/15 at 03:08:58

DBC,  If the length of the speaker cable doesn't matter, I'll leave things as they are.  The speaker posts are pretty far apart on the Torii so with the Cat 5 I'd have to unsheathe quite a bit.  As to placement...it's near the front wall and not quite directly behind the left speaker...slightly towards the center and 1 foot away from the Left speaker.  I can't center the Sub.  The frequency response is 26 to 180 Hz.  The set up directions Louis gave said for Omega speakers he recommended the 10 to 11 O'clock position, so I figured that'd work with my HR-1s.  I'll experiment with different settings and maybe move the Sub closer to the center a bit.

This Original Mono LP next...

IP Logged
DBC
Seasoned Member

Reply #7625 - 04/08/15 at 03:37:32

Quote:
This from Wikipedia:

The speed at which energy or signals travel down a cable is actually the speed of the electromagnetic wave, not the movement of electrons. Electromagnetic wave propagation is fast and depends on the dielectric constant of the material. In a vacuum the wave travels at the speed of light and almost that fast in air.

Your sub does not have to be centered, don't worry about that at all. Anywhere between the Left or Right main is perfect. It can be sitting right next to one of the mains and still sound good. Closer to the front wall will reinforce sub output but may also cause the wall to vibrate causing a Boomy effect. So play with that distance betwee sub and front wall.

Main System: Oppo BDP-105D, SE84UFO amp, Omega Super Alnico Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 15's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
Room #2: Oppo BDP-83SE, SE84CS amp, Omega Super 3i Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 12's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
DBC   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7626 - 04/08/15 at 12:45:03

This Reiner box set is full of gems.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7627 - 04/08/15 at 16:02:14

Not my favorite music, but still sounding great.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7628 - 04/08/15 at 16:32:23

IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #7629 - 04/08/15 at 17:27:42

LP - 1st listen since buying all my Decware gear etc...Wow! this is a great live recording. At times it was so good I felt I was listening to a Studio recording...nice!

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7630 - 04/08/15 at 20:54:43

Ok,  I've been in the Cave for a while.  I've been playing with the Sub's settings and reading/typing so here are the last three LPs I've spun...

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7631 - 04/08/15 at 21:07:28

SHM-CD

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7632 - 04/08/15 at 21:52:58

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7633 - 04/09/15 at 00:42:13

Disc 1

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7634 - 04/09/15 at 11:08:23

I'm listening to Spotify via the Taboo MK III and Audeze LCD 2.2 headphones.  This Patrica Barber album has her doing very different versions of Cole Porter songs, like Casandra Wilson did with the songs associated with Billie Holiday.  I listened to a couple more of Wilson's songs and still can't warm to them yet but the recording is stellar.  I'll listen to more later.

Lon,  I'm looking forward to your impressions of the Oppo 1 headphones.  I spent some time last night reading reviews and it sounds like they share much with the Audeze LCD line sonically.  The quote you gave doesn't really make sense to me.  The word "Gritty" shouldn't be used when describing the LCD 2.2s sound but perhaps it is a function of the reviewer's other equipment.  As I've learned the sound you get is greatly dependent on your gear.  So with the Taboo MK III with stock tubes except for a 50's RCA 5U4G in the rectifier position (No Lucid Modes) and after market Toxic Cable's "Silver Widows" (Silver and Gold wire) with a Balanced XLR connector...they are warm with nice deep Bass and the treble, while not as bright as with my HD 800's, is all there in a non-fatiguing and pleasant way...the Midrange, Gritty?  far from it...smooth as silk.  

Lon, I hope someday you have the opportunity to listen to some LCD 2.2 or 3s with a Taboo or other Amp designed for Orthos.  I know you'd love them.  I'm not a salesman though, just a happy owner.  Mark.

PS...I'm reading some more reviews.  This one describes the new "Fazor" technology that mine don't have...mine are the second revision bought the summer of 2013.  At the end it mentions that the reviewer compared the LCD 2s to the Oppo 1...see quote as well as the link to the review on Audeze's site.  "I also compared the new LCD-2 with the Oppo PM-1 planar magnetic headphones (with the recently revised earpads), and the new LCD-2 was more open and spacious-sounding. The PM-1 is brighter and more forward, and played louder at the same volume setting, compared with the LCD-2."  Different Strokes for Different Folks...Your mileage may vary.

http://www.cnet.com/news/ear-candy-audeze-improves-its-already-great-headphones/...

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7635 - 04/09/15 at 11:45:15

This now...

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7636 - 04/09/15 at 12:05:08

Mark, I don't want to buy a Taboo, I have to stop buying amps. And I admit I just haven't been moved by the looks or what I read about the LD-2s, they just don't appeal to me the way other 'phones do in looks and feel. Reviews are hard to keep in perspective sometimes. I can see that a midrange might be a bit "gritty" in comparison with another headphone, and that someone might find one 'phone brighter than another and it not be just the equipment but characteristics of the 'phones. One factor that attracts me to the PM-1 is the OCC cable, and I know that OCC wire takes a bit to breakin (but after that oh my!) and the wire can be bright til broken in. And I read a lot of other reviews that in fact said the opposite, that the Audeze had more treble. That reviewer who I quoted had exactly the same experience I had with two components so I think I understand his ears and perceptions. And those "recently revised" ear pads are alternate ones meant to allow more high end and a more forward presentation, there are two other pairs of ear pads included (one leather, one velour). Each alters the presentation a bit.

So I'm happy with my choice of the PM-1s to try, and if I do prove to enjoy these they'll probably be the 'phones I use for a decade or more, I'm not going to check out a whole bunch of other ones. If I send them back I'll choose another target, I'm starting now so that when I move in with Lucy and this becomes a way to listen to a lot of my recordings they'll be broken in and I'll be used to them and the process.

I'll keep you posted about the Oppos when they come in but won't be able to do any comparisons of my own unless I send them back and try something else.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7637 - 04/09/15 at 12:39:16

Beautiful!

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7638 - 04/09/15 at 13:09:15

I'm 100% sure you'll like the Oppo 1s.  

I think all high end headphone cable makers use OCC wire.  I checked and all of Toxic Cables wire whether copper, silver with Gold, Silver with Copper...etc, is Cyro treated OCC.

I read some more LCD reviews and if I were listening more with headphones, I'd be very tempted to look into getting the "Fazor" technology added to my LCD 2.2s...if that's even possible. But because I don't put on headphones much anymore,  I'll stick with what I have...like that's a hardship...hehe.  Mark.

PS...I should point out that when I was reading reviews of Audeze LCD 2 headphones the reviewers could be listening to three distinct versions of the diaphragm/transducer.  Mine were the second version.  All seem to be different but keep the same general Audeze House Sound...Lush, Warm and Organic are more words I've read to describe them.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7639 - 04/09/15 at 13:31:29

I'm looking forward to getting them.

No, not all headphone wire is OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) by any means. The power cables and interconnects I use have this wire and I can't be sure but that may be why they work so well for me. It's rare in use and costly. That Oppo includes this wire with the phones and not as an extra add on cost is a plus for me.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7640 - 04/09/15 at 13:58:53

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7641 - 04/09/15 at 14:01:25

One thing I can guarantee about the Oppo 1s is that they will be lighter and more comfortable that Audeze Cans.  The Oppo's are also more portable and would look more "Normal" if worn in public. They are very pretty, with a modern, sleek look.  I like how the Audeze looks but that's not so important to me...the sound is. The Audeze Cans come with a not so portable pelican case and they definitely aren't something I'd want to wear while walking outside or in public spaces.  In other words the Oppos can be used in a greater number of environments.  The only place you'll catch me with the Audeze Cans on, is hidden away in my personal audio haven.  Mark.                                                                                                                        

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7642 - 04/09/15 at 14:14:15

That's likely the only place I'll wear phones either, I may wear them working around the apartment with an iPod--I have several months of preparing for a move ahead of me and that would be a nice thing to do. But otherwise I'll be listening kicked back in a recliner.

Reading a lot of reviews the PM-1s should be smooth and articulate and that's what I need for the source material I'll be listening to and the sources. Might have them Monday.

IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #7643 - 04/09/15 at 16:13:01

LP's last nite....

And, I will always have this one in the rotation.....

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7644 - 04/09/15 at 16:19:03

IP Logged
Syd
Seasoned Member

Reply #7645 - 04/09/15 at 19:19:31

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7646 - 04/09/15 at 21:25:51

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7647 - 04/09/15 at 21:57:03

SHM-CD

Man, my new interconnects seem to have broken in and suddenly everything sounds KILLER.

IP Logged
Core32
Seasoned Member

Reply #7648 - 04/10/15 at 03:36:08

Wow! Just wow.
I read about this jazz pianist on another post tonight and decided to try a listen. Glad I did.
Fantastic recording as well.

http://www.discogs.com/Fred-Kaz-Eastern-Exposure/release/4048149

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7649 - 04/10/15 at 11:15:51

Fred Kaz...never heard of him so, I looked up "Eastern Exposure" on the All Music Guide and found the album on Spotify...I'm listening now with the Taboo and Audeze LCD 2.2s...Nice.  Wanting to know about this man, I did a Google.  Found his Obituary (Link Below).  He didn't record much but I found three more albums released in 2014 and 2013 on CD Baby. http://www.cdbaby.com/Search/ZnJlZCBrYXo%3d/0  Thanks for alerting us to this unique jazz artist...all the tunes on the album are his originals.  Mark.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-03-12/entertainment/chi-fred-kaz-legenda...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 512
Send Topic Print