Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 19:18:28 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
F/S- LP's, Miles/Bitches Brew, C.A./Somethin' Else (Read 3053 times)
tgarden
Seasoned Member

F/S- LP's, Miles/Bitches Brew, C.A./Somethin' Else
01/10/14 at 18:09:35

Selling  two duplicates of my Jazz Lps.  I've been buying LPs from a local collection recently, and bought two that I already had multiple copies of.

I don't mind have an extra copy of ones I like, but two extra copies might be pushing it.

Anyway...

Miles Davis, Bitches Brew, gatefold/2 LPs-----$16.00 + $4.00 Media Mail
Some ringwear on cover, I'll call it 7/10.  Vinyl has some scuffs, but appears unplayed.  I'll call it 8.5/10, but once I clean it on my VPI it may rate 9/10.  This is the second pressing.  A very cool album that has it's flaws, but is considered by many to be one of Mile's masterpieces.

Cannonball Adderly with Miles Davis, Somethin' Else.  1974 Blue Note pressing, $11.00 + $4.00 Media Mail.  Cover is 9/10, Vinyl is 9/10 and appears unplayed.  Autumn Leaves on the A side, is worth the price of admission.  A real bittersweet piece of music.  

I'll clean all these discs on my VPI with Audio Intelligent #17 and Ultra-Pure water rinse, this weekend.  You'll get a new inner sleeve(s) (not paper) and outer sleeve, of course.

Payment by paypal, please.  If you buy both LPs, I will ship for free.  US sales only for this offer.  I'll ship to Canada, but it's expensive.  LPs will be well-packed with a cardboard stiffener to prevent bending.

Thanks for looking!

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Re: F/S- LP's, Miles/Bitches Brew, C.A./Somethin' Else
Reply #1 - 01/11/14 at 01:13:41

PM sent to Peter.

Thanks!

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 01/11/14 at 03:15:50

Both LPs have been sold to Peter.

Thanks!

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 01/19/14 at 01:29:56

I finally shipped these LPs today, sorry!   I ran out of Audio Intelligent cleaning fluid, and waited until more arrived.

To make up for the delay, I shipped by Priority Mail instead of Media Mail.

Thanks!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print