Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 17:50:38 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mini Torii v.1 For Sale (Read 3986 times)
Don W

Mini Torii v.1 For Sale
04/15/14 at 16:48:54

I'm selling my excellent condition Mini Torii. It's an early build (serial no. 14) of the first version of this fine amp. I am the second owner. Upgraded with stepped attenuators and the walnut base. Comes with two complete sets of tubes, one of which is a nearly brand new set of stock tubes, purchased from Decware in Oct. 2012. I will also throw in a Decware DHC-1 power cord.

Not long after I purchased this amp I sent it to Decware for a check-up because it seemed to be acting strange. It wasn't anything I could put my finger on, it just kind of acted weird sometimes. They didn't find anything wrong in particular, but they went ahead and replaced all the socket tubes because the old ones were quite loose fitting and Steve, as he said: "didn't like that". That was essentially a complete rebuild, and the amp feels like brand new. Since then I haven't had any kind of issue with this amp, real or perceived.

Asking $1,350 $1,250 shipped, including pay pal fees.

Photos: http://1drv.ms/1l2gDE9

Decware: Taboo, CSP2+, Mini-Torii, MG944, ERR, Zen Styx, DSR-II interconnects, DHC-1 power cables. Other: Audeze LCD-3 w/ Q cables, EE Mini-Max DAC Plus, Audio-gd SA-1 DAC, Audio-gd DI-DSP USB to Coaxial converter. Homemade PC with JRiver Media Center.
  IP Logged
Don W

Re: Mini Torii v.1 For Sale
Reply #1 - 04/18/14 at 00:38:26

Price lowered to $1,250 shipped, including pay pal.

Decware: Taboo, CSP2+, Mini-Torii, MG944, ERR, Zen Styx, DSR-II interconnects, DHC-1 power cables. Other: Audeze LCD-3 w/ Q cables, EE Mini-Max DAC Plus, Audio-gd SA-1 DAC, Audio-gd DI-DSP USB to Coaxial converter. Homemade PC with JRiver Media Center.
  IP Logged
zen101
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 06/29/14 at 14:11:46

Hi, is this still for sale?  Would you consider sending it to decware to have the headphone option installed?

IP Logged
P K
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 06/29/14 at 17:04:31

What are the upgraded tubes you are including?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print