Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 17:33:38 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
LPs-RSD/Charles LLoyd, Miles Davis/Milestones (Read 3472 times)
tgarden
Seasoned Member

LPs-RSD/Charles LLoyd, Miles Davis/Milestones
04/24/14 at 19:13:27

Ok,  I bought a ton of vintage vinyl the last few weeks, so I decided to sell some RSD duplicates.

First off, a RSD 2014 Charles Lloyd, Live at Slugs 10" record. Serial number is 583/2000.  I opened it to take a look at the nice bright orange vinyl, but have not played it. Vinyl is flat, not warped.  Although some on the Steve Hoffman have criticized it's sonics, it was mastered by Bernie Grundman.

I have a second copy (courtesy of my 13 year old daughter) and will sell this opened copy for what I paid for it.  $21.00 plus $4.00 Media Mail shipping.  I'm not flipping it, but the deal is...I'll only sell it to a Decware Forum member with 20 or more posts. That's how it is.

I also have an unopened RSD Miles Davis Kind of Blue for $20 plus Media Mail, and an unopened RSD Miles Davis Milestones for $20 plus Media Mail.  The Milestones outer wrapper is slightly torn, serial number is a low 536.

Lastly, a 1970's pressing of Miles Davis Sketches of Spain. Cover has slight ringwear and  some splits on the top. I'll call it VG+.  Vinyl is an easy 9/10, has only been played once or twice...and I'll clean it on my VPI 16.5. Price is $9.00.

Prices are firm.  I'll combine shipping. Payment by PayPal please.

Thanks for looking!
Mike in Seattle area

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Re: LPs-RSD/Charles LLoyd, Miles Davis/Milestones
Reply #1 - 04/24/14 at 19:18:44

Mike,  I'll take the Miles Davis LPs.  Give me a little time to sample the Charles Lloyd on Spotify and I may take it too.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 04/24/14 at 19:29:56

Mark,  the three Miles Davis LPs are yours.  I can ship every thing for $4.00 Media Mail.  I'll hold on to the Charles Lloyd LP for you, for a while.

Thanks!
Mike

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 04/24/14 at 20:08:17

I just sent an email.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 04/24/14 at 21:24:46

Everything has been SOLD to Mark.

Thanks for looking!

and Mark,
Thanks!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print