Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 19:50:37 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
DM945 Companion Cabinets ($400, local pickup) (Read 381 times)
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

DM945 Companion Cabinets ($400, local pickup)
05/15/14 at 03:37:06

I've decided to sale my virtually mint condition bass/horn companion cabinets for the DM945. This sale is for the companion cabinets only, NOT for the DM945. The companion horn cabinets extends the response of the speakers down to a flat 25hz, making this combo one of the most complete speakers that you'll find at any price. The cabinets turn these rear ported bookshelve monitors into full floorstanding rear loaded horn speakers. This is great for people who already have the DM945 who are tempted to add a subwoofer. You will definitely feel and hear the low bass extension with these cabinets. If you were there at the last Decfest or have auditioned these before, you'll know what I mean. Obviously if there are any questions, just ask here or give Steve a call. I'm selling these because I'd rather use the DM945 as a destop near field monitor or on stands in my future bedroom system. These cabinets currently take up too much space for me. I want them to go to an owner that will use them wisely. Since these cabinets are very heavy, I'm only offering them for local pickup for $400 minus the gas bill for driving to pick them up.

I'm located in Fountain Valley, California. Zip code is 92708.

If there are any questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks

IP Logged
hipper
Verified Member

Re: DM945 Companion Cabinets ($400, local pickup)
Reply #1 - 08/31/14 at 01:00:53

Hi Kevin,
I wonder you still have the monolith base available?
I live in Fountain Valley and will pick them up.
Thanks,
Hipper  ;)

IP Logged
hipper
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 08/31/14 at 01:09:10

Hi Kevin,
If the monolith base still available then call me at 7143624670 to arrange a local pickup.
Thanks,
Hipper

IP Logged
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 08/31/14 at 07:13:16

Sorry, its been sold for awhile now. The cabinets were sold with the speakers as a pair. Thanks for looking.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print