Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 17:25:36 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
F/S-Jazz LPs, Art Pepper, Art Blakey, King Oliver (Read 3623 times)
tgarden
Seasoned Member

F/S-Jazz LPs, Art Pepper, Art Blakey, King Oliver
09/23/14 at 17:23:07

Art Pepper, The Way It Was.  Contemporary Records S7630.
Cover is VG++, with minor ringwear on front (back is nice)
Vinyl is beautiful, unplayed!-$9 plus $4.00 Media Mail shipping.

King Oliver, Epic LN 3208. Cover is VG+, vinyl has been played 1-2 times, has  two minor scratches, I'll call it VG++.  $8.00 plus shipping.

Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers, The Witch Doctor. Blue Note BST 84258.  Cover is VG+ with minor ringwear on front (back is nice) and medium sized cut out notch on bottom right corner.  Vinyl has Van Gelder Stamp.  It is beautiful, unplayed.  $12 plus shipping.

Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers At Birdland.  Riverside 9464 Stereo.  Cover is VG+, tight but some scuffing.  Vinyl is VG+.  It's nice and shiny but has some plays on it.  I'll clean it on my Clearaudio Smart Matrix Pro. before shipping. $10 plus shipping.

Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Rodgers And Hart Song Book.  Two LPs, Verve MGV-4002-2. Beautiful 1950's pressing.  Gatefold cover is a strong VG++ (sticker from original seller on back).   Vinyl is beautiful, unplayed.  You'd have a difficult time finding a better copy of this great album, especially at this price of $24.00.  I have two other copies (one's a promo) I would not part with.

US sales and PayPal only. If you buy two or more LPs, I'll pay Media Mail shipping.

I ordered and put a deposit on a new Rega RP10 turntable, so I'm selling some duplicate records.

I also have two Mosaic Box sets, 8 LP-The Complete Verve recordings Of The Teddy Wilson Trio, and the big 19 LP Classic Capitol Jazz Sessions-MQ19 170 (rarely available), to sell, if anyone is interested

Thanks for looking!
Mike

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Re: F/S-Jazz LPs, Art Pepper, Art Blakey, King Oliver
Reply #1 - 09/23/14 at 18:58:54

Mike,  I'll take the Ella LPs and Blakey's Witch Doctor LP.  Once I've heard from you I'll send $36 via paypal.  Thanks,  Mark.

PS...Payment has been sent...I'll copy this and send it via email

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 09/24/14 at 01:49:19

Two LP Ella Fitzgerald Box set, and Art Blakey/The Witch Doctor;  have ben sold to Mark.

Mark, Thanks for being such a good customer!
Mike

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 09/25/14 at 01:59:27

Mark,  The LPs shipped today.

Thanks!
Mike

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member