Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 20:46:04 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale Omega Outlaw Combi Speaker (Read 6652 times)
JazztoGo

For Sale Omega Outlaw Combi Speaker
10/27/14 at 21:57:40

Hey everyone I am selling my omega combi speakers that I got earlier this summers as I plan to upgrade in the omega line.  These are the RS5 driver with a down fire Omega 8" sub.  They sound great and I have been using my torii MKIV to drive them.  I am asking 1850 and would like to keep it local near the seattle area but I am willing to ship them within CONUS.  If interested let me know

I dont know how to post photos so I have done a link to my ad at audio circle with the photos.  they are done in the eko neutral finish.

[url]http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=129783.msg1371370#new/url]

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: For Sale Omega Outlaw Combi Speaker
Reply #1 - 10/27/14 at 22:03:42

I know how to do this so here are your photos. Cheesy

image-1_php.jpeg

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 10/27/14 at 22:04:53

Second photo

image-2_php.jpeg

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 10/27/14 at 22:06:49

Third photo

image-3_php.jpeg

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #4 - 10/27/14 at 22:08:39

Fourth picture.

How I posted pictures was I moved the photos from audio circle ad to my desktop. Then in the posting window I used the "Choose File" button to select the photo from the desktop and when I hit the "Post" button the photo is uploaded and displayed.

image_php.jpeg

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 10/28/14 at 00:56:02

JazztoGo wrote on 10/27/14 at 21:57:40:
Hey everyone I am selling my omega combi speakers that I got earlier this summers as I plan to upgrade in the omega line.  These are the RS5 driver with a down fire Omega 8" sub.  They sound great and I have been using my torii MKIV to drive them.  I am asking 1850 and would like to keep it local near the seattle area but I am willing to ship them within CONUS.  If interested let me know

I dont know how to post photos so I have done a link to my ad at audio circle with the photos.  they are done in the eko neutral finish.

[url]http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=129783.msg1371370#new/url]

Just wondering what's next?  The Super AlNiCo XRS maybe? Cool

IP Logged
JazztoGo

Reply #6 - 10/28/14 at 21:47:40

Wow cool thank you for posting those photos and showing me how to do it. I appreciate it.

Actually I plan to get the 7xrs combi with eht 12 inch sub combo.  Heh i just wanted a little more dynamics that the bigger driver could give.  though I have dreamed about the HR-1 just not sure if they may be too big for my room area.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #7 - 10/28/14 at 22:23:55

You're welcome for the assistance. Let me say this about the HR-1s: I'm using my newest pair near field in a surprisingly small space (that lets out on east and west ends into a bigger space, partly enclosed on the east end by a tall and wide bookcase, and on the west by the inner wall of a stairwell). They sound WONDERFUL in this configuration. My older pair are used in a large bedroom and sound WONDERFUL there. I don't think HR-1s would be "too much" for your room really.

IP Logged
JazztoGo

Reply #8 - 11/01/14 at 05:59:26

Dropped the price to 1650 inclduing shipping and paypal fee.  thanks for looking

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print