Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 12:36:21 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Zen Triode Preamp as new/loaded $3750 (Read 1873 times)
AlanT
Verified Member

Zen Triode Preamp as new/loaded $3750
07/04/19 at 19:19:47

Perfect, not a scratch, AS NEW, etc, etc. Purchased 4/16. Been in box for well over a year as I've had Luxman and Levinson preamps in the mix.  Black face & knobs. Upgraded caps ($740). 2 x  XLR & 1 x RCA inputs ($500). Remote control ($500). New unit lists for $5235. I'm willing to pay shipping to Steve and the 10% he charges to provide new LIFETIME WARRANTY to 2nd owner. See my listing on Audiogon for more details or email me at alanmxyzptlk@gmail

IP Logged
ScottNC
Seasoned Member

Re: Zen Triode Preamp as new/loaded $3750
Reply #1 - 07/04/19 at 19:53:23

That seems like a sweet deal, throw on the 10% as in Lifetime Warranty which if I remember includes new tubes and no wait list, hard to miss if you are on the fence.
I am absolutely, happy with mine as I think are most owners.
Best,
Scott
...wish I had a few high end pre-amps in my closet!

TORII MKIV-25th,ZBIT,ZROCK2-25th,ZTPRE-25th,ZLC,DNA2's, REL S/3 SHO
MyTek Brooklyn DAC+,Sonore ultraRendu LinearPS,sonicTransport APi7 4TB
Woo WA6, Sennheiser HD660s
RoomTreatments,LineFeed,DHC1’s,DSR’s,ZENST,TriodeWireLabs,TimberNation Maple Plats
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Zen Triode Preamp as new/loaded $3750
Reply #2 - 07/04/19 at 20:07:20

The cost for the new tubes is not included in the 10 percent.*

Anyway, the ZTPRE is a fantastic preamp. I enjoy mine every day. . . it makes the whole system better.

*From the RMA Page:

TRANSFERRING THE LIFETIME WARRANTY

Cost of warranty transfer is $100 or 10% of the models current price, whichever is more. This does not include tubes. All warranty transfer's will require a complete set of factory tubes that have been tested in the actual amplifier prior to shipping it to the buyer.

If you are the seller, it is important to understand that we are going to supply the buyer with new tubes that have been tested in the unit as part of the warranty transfer.  Therefor should you wish to sell the buyer additional tubes, perhaps the used tubes that were in the amp when you sold it, etc., we request that you ship them directly to the buyer.  As you know, shipping tubes vibrates them aggressively and can cause damage, noise, or reduced life.  We do not want to be a contributing factor or involved in any way with handling of used tubes.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print