Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 15:56:19 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Decware Torii MkIII For Sale (Read 3489 times)
TheTakeOut
Verified Member

Decware Torii MkIII For Sale
07/09/19 at 00:43:44

Hello all,

I have a Torii MkIII for sale or trade. Built in 2011  I'm the second owner.  I purchased it from another DecHead who moved on to the 25th anniversary amp. Previous owner used it with Decware CD player and Decware speakers.  

Asking $2,100 Dollars.  It is loaded up with NOS Russian tubes.  Currently it has 6L6GC power tubes which are great for my Zu speakers.  At the asking price I will throw in a quad of NOS ~C~ EL34's and 2 extra pairs of NOS Input tubes.  I have three different varieties of NOS input tubes (types available on request). I'm not interested in low ball offers.  I love this amp and would be happy to keep it.  

The priority at my house is a lower watt SET amp. I do lots of night listening in earshot of the family bedrooms so I don't need power.  

I would consider some kind of a trade including an SE48 or Decware Phono Preamp.  

The amp is in killer shape.  It has had zero issues.  

Buyer pays shipping I will pay the PayPal fee.

IP Logged
TheTakeOut
Verified Member

Re: Decware Torii MkIII For Sale
Reply #1 - 07/09/19 at 00:49:23

Struggling to post photos.  I will keep at it, but feel free to direct message me and I will get them to you.

IP Logged
TheTakeOut
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 07/10/19 at 19:36:03

Amp

IMG_6473.jpg
  IP Logged
Johndc8
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 07/13/19 at 15:40:20

Hi, I am totally new to all of this. I have a brand new ,in box, Meridian Prime headphones amp and separate power supply. It is the best in many ways. I would like to hear what EL-34 tube sound is like and would love to be in contact with you, regardless of your interest in my headphone amp. Hi -Res is fascinating me.
My phone number is617 834-6869 and my email isjohndc8@comcast.net. Thanks, John

IP Logged
Johndc8
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 07/13/19 at 23:52:32

I am john daoust and am totally new to Decware . I am unfamiliar with forum type protocols and apologize in advance for any clumsiness.
From what I have seen in Premaluna , Icon, Ayon and such, the Decware seems more interesting. I would like to get my feet wet by entering this world slowly at first and your unit seems appropriate for where I am at in this new adventure into tube sound and such. I am in Boston and can be reached at johndc8@comcast.com. I am hoping I am playing by the rules here. Thank you,
John

IP Logged
TheTakeOut
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 07/14/19 at 02:38:06

email sent

IP Logged
TheTakeOut
Verified Member

Reply #6 - 07/17/19 at 03:02:33