Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 12:57:38 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Nakamichi RX505 & Sony(restored) ST-J75 (Read 972 times)
skiroe

Nakamichi RX505 & Sony(restored) ST-J75
07/20/19 at 02:03:22

Hey everyone..   been off this forum I think for over a year.   I know I looked at a few listings in the interim.  Moved out of the bay area and to the FM wasteland of way up North and not really in the area I was looking at.   Most likely better for me that I did not buy in Paradise , CA--I was trying real hard!   Im sure most have heard what happened there.
At any rate , my box was full of these old messages from even when I was checking my box last year and back further  and don't know what happened to all of a sudden see these messages I don't recall seeing before.
At any rate,  up for sale is my babied Nakamichi RX505--(discrete 3 head)   (with rare wired remote!)  & a restored  circa 80's  (under the radar)  Sony ST-J75 tuner.  Best known by those that have used and reviewed it as having a very dark background- ie: a very low noise floor...   caveat--the best reception  for any tuner no matter what it cost can only be had by using rooftop rotatable yagi type antenna.  
I listened to a lot of analog FM in the bay area and unfortunately not much happening up here in FM so selling one or 2 of my tuners.   My even rarer ones not quite yet!  
Go to Audio Asylum to see pics of both tuner and NAK .. or Audiogon for more pics of the NAK..  Or US Audio Mart as well.   Difficulty uploading pics here but will try later.        

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print