Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 14:37:16 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Selection of Decware amplifiers and other items (Read 3467 times)
Frank Diaz
Verified Member

Selection of Decware amplifiers and other items
08/11/19 at 16:41:24

I have a selection of mint condition Decware amplifiers (all 110 V), interconnects, and loudspeaker cables for sale.

First, a brief introduction and disclosure. I used to own EarHead Audio, one of only two resellers of Decware equipment in North America, between 2008 and 2015. I closed my business in December 2015 and have been gradually selling remaining stock as a private owner. All the equipment listed here, except for one piece that is new in the box (noted below), consists of mint condition dealer demo units from approximately 2009-2012 vintage, all of which have been kept in climate-controlled storage. Conservatively speaking, the tubes on every dealer demo unit have had no more than 200 hours of use.

I repeat that I am a private seller. The company I used to own, as clearly stated above, is no longer in business.

MY PAYMENT TERMS: I will accept a personal check, a certified cashier’s check, or a wire transfer. I will ship after funds have cleared. I will also accommodate a local pick-up for a cash purchase only (I am located in Virginia, in the United States). I am willing to ship internationally, but it will be done “by the book” with the full sale value of the item(s) declared on the customs form; in this case, you will be protected in case the shipper damages your item(s).

If you are not comfortable with these terms, then I strongly encourage you to shop elsewhere or purchase directly from Decware (and wait the requisite time).

DECWARE CSP2+ OTL Headphone Amplifier and Preamp $650 (one dealer demo)

DECWARE DSRII-1.0 Silver Interconnects - 1 meter pair = $120 (two pairs remaining)

DECWARE Zen Mini Torii SE Amplifier in Natural Walnut Base = $1,200 (one dealer demo)

DECWARE Zen Mini Torii SE Amplifier in Natural Walnut Base = $1,350 (one unit new in box)

DECWARE Zen Torii Mk III Amplifier in Modern Walnut Base with stepped volume upgrade = $2,300 (one dealer demo)

DECWARE Zen Styx Loudspeaker Cables with Silver Banana Full Termination - 10 ft. stereo pair = $320.00 (two pairs remaining)

I have a selection of NOS tubes for the various amplifiers. Please write for a list.

I also have a small selection of Omega and Hoyt-Bedford loudspeakers, and The Horne Loudspeaker, all of which mate exceptionally well with any of the Decware amplifiers. Feel free to write for details.

Finally, I have a remaining selection of Grado Labs headphones and amplifiers and other high-end audio components and accessories (Nitty Gritty record cleaners, two Rega turntables, an assortment of DH Labs and Straight Wire interconnects and loudspeaker cables, and more. Feel free to write for a list.

Thank you for your consideration.

Frank Díaz
frankandmollie@gmail.com

IP Logged
cmdc

Re: Selection of Decware amplifiers and other items
Reply #1 - 08/15/19 at 15:40:20

email sent.

Main:[[TD124 [Koetsu RWS>SME 3009S2Imp][Aidas Durawood>Moerch DP6]][TD124 [Ortofon A90>Kuzma 4Pt9]]>Ned Clayton Cinemag SUT>Dodd Audio Phono Stage>ZRock2][SonicTransporter i7>Mytek Brooklyn Bridge]>ZSB>ZMA>[Zu Druid Mk V][Caintuck Lii 15 OBs/Bass Baffle]
  IP Logged
Frank Diaz
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 08/17/19 at 16:02:11

DECWARE CSP2+ OTL Headphone Amplifier and Preamp $650 (one dealer demo) = SOLD

Grado Labs SR325is Headphones = SOLD

IP Logged
Frank Diaz
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 08/18/19 at 13:44:34

craigcarter:

The Decware interconnects your enquired about are still available.

Please send an email to my email address:

frankandmollie@gmail.com

IP Logged
Frank Diaz
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 08/25/19 at 13:24:41

DECWARE DSRII-1.0 Silver Interconnects - 1 meter pair = SOLD

one pair remaining

IP Logged
Clev
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 08/31/19 at 17:53:09

Hello would like to purchase the 1 meter pair of silver interconnects.
Thanks Gordon

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print