Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
06/29/24 at 13:26:46 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print
Swiss Digital FUSE BOX (Read 68450 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Swiss Digital FUSE BOX
Reply #600 - 06/22/24 at 10:18:08

I see it that way too Will, I think Sluggo distinctions and discussions are pretty appropriate and unavoidable in this thread.

Is it possible that these Sluggos take many many hours to really season in? I am experiencing tiny incremental improvements in the overall sound as the weeks go by with this complement installed. It may also be the SnubWay seasoning as well. Anyway it seems to be a "Verafi-able" occurrance.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #601 - 06/22/24 at 14:23:35

I am thinking the same Lon, noticing some pretty notable changes this last week these hollow slugs burning in must be contributing to...

I'd say your observations are worth a lot Hearafter as we try to sort out how we might choose and roll slugs, and how their traits might fit into different components and system/rooms. May be more semantics and burnin differences, but other than the Golden States being clearer there than the hollow silvers, and the hollow Rhodium highs causing variable voice presentation, I think your impressions of the slug traits mirror mine.

Once more fully burned in here, seems to me the hollow silver reveals the resolution ranges pretty completely, similarly as the Golden State, but coming in a more spacious way. Whereas, the Golden State, powering the power supply and signal more, it is denser, fuller, and warmer, yet not so full/warm as to reduce complex detail in a big way. And along with the rest, it sounds to me like detail is more strongly presented, making it more focussed with more macro dynamics. So my thought is that they have similar resolution, but present it differently. This is what I liked about the GS here, and similarly the Verafi copper... they push everything notably harder than fuses without losing many aspects of complexity. But as I have said, this level of power push is also what tends to be too much for me in my already dense/full/warmish/resolving system...

So for me, different slug flavors depending on the amount of metal and the type of metal, have been good explorations.....

That the amount of metal changes the sound is no longer hypothetical for me. I feel sure that if we could try 3 slugs of exactly the same metal, 6mm like Golden States, 5mm like Mark's, and hollow, there would be a notable gradation from darker/denser/fuller, to more open and resolving of space and finer information. With my tube gear, more signal intensity to a point shows the range of information more intensely. Then it balances toward bass and associated fullness showing most obviously while consolidating midrange information... Alternately if less powerful, balanced less toward bass and fullness, it will be more open and spacious, empty space needed to reveal more complete nuances of textures and harmonic information...finer detail stuff... more space contrasting the finer information that can get overwhelmed with fullness and consolidation. So I think it is all balancing act, what we like, and likely reaching these, to me, limits, differently with different components and system/rooms.

Interestingly, reading the last paragraph over, I could have been talking about gain tuning, how I tune these balances being a lot about enhancing the signal power and pulling the most from it without it getting too strong. Now I am thinking my gain stages in combination, doing similar things with the signal as sluggos, are part of why my system already had qualities the sluggos help provide, and why sluggos took it too far for me. Again, making me glad we have many viable choices for tuning with different slugs and sluggos.

The Rhodium plate hollows in my pre, and in my PSaudio P5 were on the lean and clean side here also. Whereas, in my digital, they are pretty amazing, partly burned in, I just hear resolving/open revelation with that smooth Rhodium sheen... seemingly none of the complex information masked, important at the beginning. I experienced crazy highs at first in my CSP3 and amp, but they started to settled pretty quickly, and I think continue to smooth out. Now the Rhodium are in my digital and in my warm/rich/complex 300B/845 amp. Partially modified to solve what was to me, excess warmth in its design, the amp was good with fuses. But with slugs everywhere, the clearer hollow Silver with Rhodium sound that was lean in the CSP3 and P5, is balanced nicely by the amp and its rich/giant tubes.

I wonder how long, especially these Rhodiums will take to smooth out and resolve fully. I have Furutech Rhodium jacks on a UPOCC copper headphone cable. It sounded pretty good within a few days of 24 hour burnin, but I was amazed how it kept changing, taking close to 300 to even out as I recall. And every day my sound is still improving now, though nothing is particularly new in there except one slug. Looking back at my Ali orders, my first Silver and Rhodium, both hollow, were put in the system about 5/12, so about 40 days @ ~6-7 hours a day, ±240-280 hours... The second order, also a Silver and Rhodium hollow, went in ~5/25, so ±168-196. And the last Rhodium, in the Singxer, went in ~ 6/15, ±36-42 hours. I am pretty sure I can attribute these smoothing and openly resolving changes lately at least in part to the earlier slugs still being on the move along with the newer one, perhaps including the hollow silver, as this is relatively notable refinement happening.

Finally, variations in tastes and system/rooms clearly effect our choices, and though real for sure, I continue to wonder if we tend to give too much weight to preference differences... Considering different components, or cables, or tubes, there are always those that are most popular and that stay in systems longer, implying some broader senses of consistency in tastes anyway... at least for many. Same with rooms at audio shows, typically there is a lot of agreement on "the best room," or best digital, or whatever.

Still, how we make our systems, progressively shaping our sound, that progression and how it fits together defines what we want as we try to improve. With so much nice stuff out there, and every piece having its individual way of presenting music, seems how we put things together can happen in literally thousands of ways. Every DAC, cable, platform and feet, power and power treatment, tubes, amps, pre stages etc, etc... they all sound different from one another... including fuses, or sluggos as we are learning! And room effecting each and every part of a system, seems unlikely that any of our rooms are just like another's. So where each of us start, and how each balances things together to find the sound we love, especially with new things like Sluggos that are pretty powerful influences on sound balances, it is not surprising that one or another works better in a given setting and in various components.

All systems balancing acts, I am guessing most are likely conglomerations of various levels of compensations... As an example, Fast 15s, Crystal 10s, or Platinum 10 Lii drivers in nice baffles or boxes, built to be super fast and clear drivers and accentuating that fast clarity with upper mid bumps... as I recall, Steve had to adjust some of them down a bit. But adjusted or not, very fast and clear speakers would naturally contribute to future choices, likely defining different needs and choices than starting with also nice, but comparatively softer/warmer/slower HR-1s.... And countless other setup variations inevitably define what is "best" to improve a system at a given time.

So how much of what we love as additions is defined by how well it fills in missing aspects of the preferred sound? And how many even minor compensations led to the current ones? This is a reason why I try to avoid compensations. It gets a little confusing knowing what is causing what, and it is just easier for me to stay on track holding a baseline of relative neutrality. Also, I think ultimate musical resolution is probably easier to find with less colored, yet musically resolving things. But to me, the SDFB is doing important things, potentially a paradigm shifter, so I adjusted the system in a number of relatively smallish ways (mostly), that combined, added up enough to allow it to integrate and utilize "sluggos" with relative neutrality.

Another factor looking at sluggos... I am guessing that the number of them in a setup could notably effect specific choices. If one has one in one component, and another has 5 or 6, the power of their effects so different than fuses, choices seem likely to change as we add more and more. I have six in right now, and every one effects the whole x 6.  

In this context, and since my system already did most of the balances the sluggos do compared to fuses, the solids still tend to be too strong here. So at this stage of my room sound, I like the milder push of the hollows. Being closer to neutral, yet compared to fuses, still amping things up with more powerful/smooth/resolved signals... they change the balances less here... in this room, leaving more complete musical complexities across the range in balance, a less colored sound.

Just my story at this time and in this setting!

And remember everyone... to try them all both ways!

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/ZR2/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845>Omega SAHOMs/AudioSmile Tweeters,SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs and DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker>SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet +
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #602 - 06/25/24 at 19:23:20

Hey Mark!

Hope things are going well for you!

What gauge are the Super Piggies, if you are at liberty to divulge?

I am posting this here instead of emailing you directly because I think the information might help other curious forumites in the future.

Thanks!

M

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
LiquidBlue
Seasoned Member

Reply #603 - 06/25/24 at 20:13:55

Hey Will. I was curious, you make mention that your Golden State Silver slugs are 6mm. Mine didn’t seem different from the ones I got from Mark, so I checked the paperwork I got from Golden State. They gave detailed test results with their slugs. Mine are shown to be 0.205” in diameter, or 5.207mm. Were yours shown to be thicker? Was curious about their consistency.

Mofi Ultradeck w/ Hana ML>Sutherland Insight>Eversolo DMP-A6>CSP3-A>SE84UFO25>Omega Super Alnico Monitors>REL T7i
  IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #604 - 06/25/24 at 20:49:57

Liquidblue-  measured my slugs with a caliper.  GS Silver 5.2, Solid Copper 5.0, Hollow Silver and Silver/ Rhodium plate 5.1

Torii Jr V2 w/ Copper Bypass
Space-Tech Lab STR-104 Super Rectifier
Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Bricasti M5 Network Streamer
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
SDFB w/Piggy and Silver Slugs
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #605 - 06/25/24 at 22:17:37

As I suspected, the Super Piggy construction is something of a trade secret, but Mark hooked me up with enough info to do what I need to do. Thanks Mark!

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
verafi

Reply #606 - 06/26/24 at 00:51:11

@bloodlemons

My pleasure to lend a hand

Best to all

Mark

IP Logged
LiquidBlue
Seasoned Member

Reply #607 - 06/26/24 at 03:08:11

Thanks Hearafter. That tracks with what I have.
LB

Mofi Ultradeck w/ Hana ML>Sutherland Insight>Eversolo DMP-A6>CSP3-A>SE84UFO25>Omega Super Alnico Monitors>REL T7i
  IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #608 - 06/26/24 at 16:32:06

Thanks guys for the heads up on measurements. In retrospect I think I screwed up in a number of ways. When  I 1st replaced a Verafi Copper with a GS silver, I noticed the GS looked bigger, and that it took enough more pressure to get into the fuse holder to be a concern, having broken one of two of these over time. They felt more like my homemade copper ones, guessing they might be the same gauge. So I measured them casually out of curiosity, by holding them on a metal mm ruler. The Verafi looked like it fit between the 5 mm lines pretty well. Then the GS silver looked "closer to 6mm" to me... as I think I first described it. And finally, as the amount of metal relative to sound theory bore its self out with sound tests.... I forgot it was a pretty casual measurement. Then in laziness over time, "closer to 6mm," became 6mm to me. Jeez... So three ways to mess it up, I got 100%

I rechecked measuring in this pretty half baked way this morning and it looked about how it had to me. Then I remembered I had some calipers if I could find a battery... which I did. Got this here on mm scale:

Solids

Verafi Copper 4.97
Verafi Gold Plate 5.00
GS Silver 5.20
Copper Ground 5.20

Hollows

Hollow Rhodium 5.03
Hollow Silver 5.06

Really sorry and thanks for setting me straight. Wish I could adjust my last posts.

The solids being quite a bit closer than I thought is interesting though. I wonder about the actual proportions of metal between the roughly 5mm and 5.2mm in the solids... And how those relate to the smaller amount of metal the electrons are working with in the hollows.

And with the solids, the audible differences based on metal and size from these real measurements does not really surprise me... having experienced comparatively little things like 24 gauge, 26, and 28 of UPOCC silver sounding pretty different, enough to be real choices for me as connection wires, or as part of a conglomerate of a few wires making the different legs of ICs. And sub those with UPOCC copper, pretty different again. Then a blend of silver and copper different again. Or pulling or adding a 20 gauge wire in a roughly 12 gauge conglomerate power cable...

Though it seems likely there are other variables, perhaps in drawing, annealing, impurities, it would be intersting to compare a burned in solid silver from the Chinese sellers (guessing closer to 5mm like their hollows), and the slightly bigger diameter GS.

Again thanks and sorry for my mistakes!

Will

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/ZR2/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845>Omega SAHOMs/AudioSmile Tweeters,SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs and DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker>SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet +
  IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #609 - 06/26/24 at 17:30:31

Thanks for your measurement confirmation.  I was wondering if  fuse sizes were a moving target.
I spent some time rolling slugs in my Preamp and Torii Jr.  and I have validated that finding the right slug combination and synergy between components matters.  Very similar to tubes in my experience so far. After more playing time with the Rhodium/silver hollow it seems to have smoothed out a tad with better mids (or maybe I am just getting used and adjusting to its differences).  What I have noticed on my system is the more detailed Rhodium hollow really brings out details out into the room I have not experienced before but doesn’t provide the full sounding meat in the mids and upper bass that the solid silver, copper and gold plated copper provides.
After comparing silver rhodium and silver hollow in both components the Rhodium wins hands down.  After comparing Rhodium in both components the Rhodium just sounds too thin and “hollow” in the Torii Jr. but really works in the preamp when the amp has a solid slug. Components the draw more power demands may prefer solid slugs🤔.
My preferences after rolling now are:  
Pre-amp: Hollow Rhodium/ Silver for more detail holographic sound or solid GS silver for a richer more full sound.  
Torii Jr.: Gold plated copper compliments the rhodium/silver and solid silver with slight warmth and a fuller sound.  
Using silver in both components is too much and I prefer using silver in one component and copper in the other. This is just my system with my ears so others may experience a different outcome.

Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #610 - 06/26/24 at 18:50:21

Yes it is all really interesting to me just how much everything matters once systems get refined.

Your mention of tube rolling, I can't recall what was in the CSP3 when I changed it to a Rhodium Hollow... I think a Verafi Pure Copper. After letting the Rhodium burn in a while, it was still pretty clearly leaner. Too lean for me in that particular setting, but it was compelling. I was drawn in by that smooth airy and shiny Rhodium detail. So I played with similarly fast and resolving rectifiers that were more powerful. Less than a bigger sluggo pushing the preamp, and more than the hollow Rhodium, balancing it somewhere in between with a more powerful rectifier. That got good. Finally I preferred the slightly warmer, more textured silver hollow there, but the rectifier play made the Rhodium Hollow work really well in my system... as could power tubes or inputs or whatever.

I have been listening for that more out in the room vibe of the Rhodium hollows you have experienced, and think I was hearing it, though maybe in a little different way. My setup is pretty resolving and fast, and placement of the soundstage, including width and depth can vary with more open and resolving tubes, or less, but usually not by much with tubes I like. So I did not quite hear that more holographic and forward thing with the Rhodium in the CSP3, more the rhodium open clarity in general.

But maybe more like you were originally talking about, where a voice might come forward and sort of pop out (or similar)... I started to hear what might be a similar effect, relatively subtly, with 3 Rhodium hollows in the signal path of the system, the DAC, CSP3, and amp. I noticed it first with lighter gain averages from my several gain stages. Here it sounds almost like the release on a compressor is set long... so there is sort of a surge of that shimmery detail feel that holds a little long. But when the gains were set higher overall, denser, more dynamic, and more lucid, this became unnoticeable for the most part.

Now with a silver hollow in the amp, this effect is less noticeable I think, and I will see where that takes me! Lots of fun!

IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #611 - 06/27/24 at 22:19:15

Graphene Sluggo Owners:  Can anyone provide feedback on what kind of performance gain you noticed when compared to Super Sluggo (gold/copper), Solid Silver or Solid copper?  Is it worth the $200 and would you buy it again if you knew how it performed? I am on the fence on this guy and I’m  trying to get off the Sluggo train….Thanks in advance!

Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #612 - 06/27/24 at 22:51:03

I ordered two Graphene and should have them in a few days (I think). Which isn't helpful to you right now, but now you know.

I will say that I swapped out a Super-Sluggo for a Super-Duper-Sluggo in my STR last night, while also swapping out a Super-Duper-Sluggo for a Super-Sluggo in my ZP3 and was happy to find a significant increase in detail and holographic imaging.

When the Super-Duper-Sluggos came out, I ordered enough to just put them in all of my components. They sounded great and I just left them in there until last night, when I did a bunch of rolling between all the components. FWIW, my current, most-satisfying arrangement of Sluggos goes like this:

Sorcer X4+ = Super-Duper
STR = Super-Duper
CSP3 (fed by STR) = Super-Duper
ZP3 = Super
ZMA = Super-Duper

The biggest improvements happened with the ZP3 swap to Super (and brought the biggest increase in imaging) but things were a little warm and dark. Swapping a Super-Duper into the STR let me keep the warmth while bringing back detail and enhancing imaging. It's all sounding pretty darn good at the moment.

IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #613 - 06/27/24 at 23:00:23

Interesting and thanks…do you have a SDFB for each component or are you going free and wild?  You are Mark’s best friend Grin

Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #614 - 06/27/24 at 23:22:54

Hearafter,

With the caveat that we're all different in different rooms with different systems, and that I seem to like a darker, richer overall signature than most. . . here's my impressions.

I really like the Graphene. I got it and I put it into the P15 regenerator replacing a hollow silver slug and then did a bit of moving around and it came back to the P15 and it stays there.

I don't know how to describe its sound. I would say in some senses it is the most neutral sounding of the lot, and yet it gives a whole lot--detail without being etched or thin, dynamics that are controlled and seem natural to the music. (My ultimate references are recordings I made of two bands I was in in the 'eighties, done in my then garage apartment rehearsal space and studio, with my recording gear--I know the space, the equipment, the instruments and persons and these recordings have told me and revealed to me a lot over the decades).

In my system I first had a Super Sluggo. . . liked it, Will and a few others seemed to lead me to believe that a High Purity Copper would be better, and I do like it better, less "hi-fi" than the Super. I then got a few silver hollow ones and enjoyed them in the DAC and the Regenerator, and after consulting with Mark I got a Super Duper which as it bloomed in I found I really liked in the SEWE300B--clear, direct, dynamic, a good choice for this amp. Then with Mark and Kam et al really enjoying the Graphene I went for that and I really do like it, especially at the very front of the system, the regenerator. It seems a really good "front line worker."

Would I get another? Well I have to watch my pennies for a while with a kitchen re-mod I got suckered into about to begin, and with more debt right now than I should have (well we, because I'm factoring in my wife's) . . . but yes, in the future I would like to. I have a High Purity Copper in my DAC and I think the only way to improve the sound from that component right now would be to upgrade to a Graphene--I think that a second there, retaining the Super Duper in the amp, might be just a nice little move.

And I want to add this: the last ten days or so I have been noticing slow and steady subtle little improvements in tonal refinement and holographic detail presentation--which makes me think that even with all the hours on them that I have the Super Duper (rhodium I know takes time) and the Graphene may still be every so slightly seasoning a bit more.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #615 - 06/27/24 at 23:23:13

Ha! I would be proud to have Mark as a best friend!

I have SDFBs on the two Sorcers, the ZMA and the STR. I may put one on the STR-104 I have coming. We'll see if it's necessary. All of my components run into the Sorcers, each protected by its respective SDFB, even my "free and wild" components should be out of harm's way.

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #616 - 06/27/24 at 23:41:10

Tom, I now have the Graphene Sluggo that replaced the Super Sluggo in my UFO25. When I switched over, I heard a slight improvement/change in sound quality that I liked. When I purchased it, I was able to use the Vera-Fi discount of $100. However, knowing what I know now, I would not purchase it for $200. The Super Sluggo was fine, and I hoped for more from the Graphene to justify its purchase at the higher price. Instead, I would use those funds for something else, like Main Stream, hoping to realize a more substantial improvement with that choice.  

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #617 - Yesterday at 00:23:34

Lon, Tony and Bloodlemons - Insightful! Thanks

Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #618 - Yesterday at 01:56:53

Lon -- Interesting observations re: the continuing evolution of the rhodium and graphene. I'm very interested to see how I like the differences in my system.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #619 - Yesterday at 01:59:11

Keep us posted!

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #620 - Yesterday at 17:20:51

My new SDFB w/ HPC Sluggo is burning in on the CSP3. Sounds great right out of the box. Using in conjunction with two ZenWave power cords. I've assigned the long piggy tail to duties on the Audioloab CDT6000 transport.

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
Sean
Seasoned Member

Reply #621 - Today at 00:25:30

Thanks for those who posted up what sluggo they’re using. I’m still rolling with the basic copper. I’m interested in the others, but I’m sticking with copper until I can shake out/dial in my new to me UFO25. Adding different sluggos right now would just confuse the situation. Of note, this week I started flipping the sluggo direction. For the UFO25 and CSP2+ I didn’t notice a significant change, in the ZP3 it was immediate and I flipped it back.

Technics 1210G, AT OC9III, Cinemag 1254 SUT, ZP3, CSP2+, UFO25, Tekton Pendragon

Schiit Bifrost, Mac Mini, Roon
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 
Send Topic Print