Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/05/24 at 20:16:07 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
Swiss Digital FUSE BOX (Read 71314 times)
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Re: Swiss Digital FUSE BOX
Reply #650 - 07/03/24 at 08:30:01

I was not expecting this so soon, but within the last two hours or so, the initial Graphene bass bloat has tightened up considerably. Detail and soundstage are working together now, not fighting the low end. Things are sounding pretty great!

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
verafi

Reply #651 - 07/03/24 at 14:07:54

@bloodlemons

Good Morning

My own experience with Graphene is this - 40 hours gets you 75% of the way home - 150 hours and you reach 90 percent - 300 hours you get the full deal

WHY

This is the ONLY Sluggo that using a Vacuum Depositing methodology to produce the end result. There is an actual CURING PROCESS involved here.

Graphene may not be for everyone - I get that...

I like the net results with Graphene (for my system)...

I am in contact with several of you re Graphene and I am enjoying the back and forth. I will hafve less time aftert today for about a week as wer prepare to ship Mainstream and SnubWay back orders. As new(er) products emerge there is always an information need

ENJOY ALL

Happy 4th

Best wishes

Mark

PS - cool new ad on Tracking Angle found here (Main Stream)

https://trackingangle.com/

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #652 - 07/03/24 at 15:45:16

Thanks for the info and thoughts, Mark. Have a great 4th of July!

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print