Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
08/14/24 at 23:02:05 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print
Swiss Digital FUSE BOX (Read 88388 times)
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Re: Swiss Digital FUSE BOX
Reply #700 - 08/03/24 at 01:07:43

I've had a few power conditioners and they all have had some sort of impact.

Right now, I'm really happy with the Torus AVR 15 with the Snubway, Main Stream, Puron and Eau4. All of them are plugged into the Torus.

I also have the DigiBUSS plugged into the Torus using as an extention to plug the STR into. The DigiBUSS and UberBUSS also have passive effects.

My guess with power conditioners is that your specific power situation drives what will work best. I enjoy the transformer conditioners. Decware makes one. The difference with the Torus is, it's an autoformer and has multiple taps with circuits that can change the voltage to keep it as close to 120v as possible.

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #701 - 08/03/24 at 02:09:24

I hate to say it on this forum, but I had the Decware ZLC and I didn't feel like it made a difference either way. I finally sold it, hopefully to someone who appreciates it more. It just didn't do anything for me at all.

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #702 - 08/03/24 at 07:15:14

So, Graphene in all of my components now, cooking for about a day...

Unreal. And they're not even settled in. But I can hear it starting to happen.

Miles Davis, Sketches of Spain. One of my favorite albums. But it's like I've never heard it before. I am actually SURPRISED by what happens next in the song. How? I don't know! But that is what's happening.

I'm just here on my couch, being all astonished. Unreal.

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
S of T
Verified Member

Reply #703 - 08/05/24 at 16:29:41

Stone back in action.......
I moved and was on vacation. Two weeks in the beautiful Hudson Valley and NYC. Saw Robert Plant & Alison Krauss at Bethel Woods (Woodstock). Yankee game, St Marks Place/Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti Album cover art location ...Stones Waiting on a Friend....saw some old friends too.

Finally, have my Systems set up in my new Digs. I'm going to reacquaint myself with my current sluggo...then get the graphene.

Holding off on the Snubway and Mainstream.....I feel my Kimver PK-10 Palladian from wall to P3....with DAC and ZMA running non-waved from HC outlet sounds very good. However, curiosity will probably get me.

SonyTPort
Illuminations D60
ShunyataZ-AlphaDigPcord
Decware ZDSD DAC
KimberKS1030 IC
XLOProPcord
DecwareZMA/25thMods
DIYKimber6063&6065/SCables
Acoustic Zen Adagio/Modified
KimberPK10Palladian from wall
to PSAudioP3
ZDSD&ZMA HCOut
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #704 - 08/05/24 at 16:47:22

Glad that moving ordeal is over Larry. I think when you get to it you will enjoy the Graphene Sluggo.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
hifimark
Verified Member

Reply #705 - 08/11/24 at 00:40:18

Hi,

I have seen quite a few references in the thread to either silver or hollow silver slugs sourced from China.  Does anyone have the links for these please?

IP Logged
Hearafter
Seasoned Member

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #706 - 08/11/24 at 00:53:52

Hifimark- here you go.

Grey Knight high fidelity pure silver fuse silver pillar 5 * 20mm/6 * 25mm power supply with filter fuse tube amplifier fuse

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mK1oJmU

Torii Jr V2 w/ Copper Bypass
Space-Tech Lab STR-104 Super Rectifier
Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Bricasti M5 Network Streamer
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
SDFB w/Piggy and Silver Slugs
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #707 - 08/11/24 at 05:05:25

It looks like you can only buy one at a time. Am I missing something there?

IP Logged
Hearafter
Seasoned Member

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #708 - 08/11/24 at 05:16:15

You can order multiple different fuses…Select the fuse desired, enter +quantify, select arrow to right, add to cart, then go back and select another fuse to add to cart…

Torii Jr V2 w/ Copper Bypass
Space-Tech Lab STR-104 Super Rectifier
Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Bricasti M5 Network Streamer
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
SDFB w/Piggy and Silver Slugs
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
hifimark