Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
06/21/24 at 06:58:44 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Classical Music Thread (Read 46217 times)
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Re: Classical Music Thread
Reply #500 - 06/10/24 at 23:33:34

LoL, yes it would. That motivated me to take a look at my Fines of Mercury collection and spin up a CD I haven't listened to in a (long) while.

On CD.

The music is a ton of fun, and the recording is amazing. Like demonstration disc amazing.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Audeze LCD-XC
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #501 - 06/11/24 at 15:13:36

New page, next Beethoven symphony. No. 8 is one of the least loved of The Nine and I admit it took me a long time to fully appreciate it. Much like the 4th, its charms are more introspective in nature and it requires a little more attention, if not study, before the actual genius in the work reveals itself. But I assure you the genius is there in the development and interplay of the themes.

On CD.

No one talks about "great Beethoven's 8ths" (see least loved above) but Herbert Bloomstedt and the Dresden Staatskapelle certainly do a great job bring out the wit and humor in the work.

IP Logged
Tone-Deaf
Seasoned Member

Reply #502 - 06/11/24 at 17:39:10

Hi, James.  I had just listened to this a couple of days ago, and played again this morning after seeing your post.  I must have listened to this symphony more that I realized, because all the movements feel familiar to me.

I doubt I have the nuanced understanding of music theory to fully appreciate this symphony (but then, what else is new), but I do feel like the different movements fit together in ways I can't fully explain.  And perhaps the explanation is in your comment that this symphony may "require a little more attention, if not study" to fully appreciate.  

Hope you are enjoying your trip through the Beethoven symphonies!

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #503 - 06/11/24 at 18:08:35

Quote:
Posted by: Tone-Deaf      Posted on: Today at 09:39:10

...I doubt I have the nuanced understanding of music theory to fully appreciate this symphony (but then, what else is new), but I do feel like the different movements fit together in ways I can't fully explain...

This is a perfect setup. I did in fact study a fair amount of music theory back in the day, but (just like a lot of other things in life) theory and practice are very different experiences. The  rhythmic, harmonic and melodic innovations and subtleties in e.g. Beethoven's 8th or the finale of Brahm's  4th are a means to an end, not the point of the music. Great music is written exactly to "fit together in ways I can't fully explain" and while a deeper study can reveal some deeper truths it is neither a necessary or even a sufficient condition to enjoy the listening experience. Just listening to a piece a few times is all the "study" that is required. When you get to the Late Beethoven String Quartets you will experience and hopefully enjoy the ultimate example of this.

Quote:
Hope you are enjoying your trip through the Beethoven symphonies!

I am, I hope you are too! I feel like I want to keep this "tradition" going and just cycle through different performances of The Nine each time a page on this thread turns over. I have lived with these symphonies for 50 years and I know them so well I hardly ever listened to them, in spite of having many different performances. So this exercise has really been great for me, listening to the works with fresh ears.

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #504 - 06/11/24 at 18:18:13

Currently streaming this in my work vehicle through Qobuz at 24/96.  What a fantastic album…. First song is very bold powerful.  This one is definitely another album I need to play at home on my reference system. This album is a keeper….I need this one on vinyl.  

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable, White top ZP3, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #505 - 06/12/24 at 01:33:15

Quote:
Posted by: Dominick      Posted on: Today at 10:18:13

...What a fantastic album…. First song is very bold powerful.  This one is definitely another album I need to play at home on my reference system. This album is a keeper….I need this one on vinyl.

Oh boy. One of my favorite lines in this thread (JMO, YMMV) is that the Germans invented academic musical criticism, and declared themselves the winners. And one of the big losers was Antonin Dvorak.

<long historical digression>For those who don't know, Brahms and Dvorak were good friends, and had a great deal of mutual respect and admiration for each others work. Like Haydn and Mozart. But, in the conventional wisdom, Brahms is a superhero (which is certainly true) and Dvorak is a wannabe sidekick (which couldn't be further from the actual truth).  Brahms wrote glorious music that was both listenable and academically sophisticated. Dvorak wrote music that is so ingratiatingly tuneful that it wasn't possible for the critics to take him seriously. Because (German) academic musical criticism is good at harmony, but has no way to process a catchy tune. And Dvorak wrote more catchy tunes per capita than anyone who ever lived. His music doesn't have the academic sophistication of Brahms (no one since Bach or Handel does) but there is plenty of form and substance to go along with the pretty melodies. So, academic musical criticism can suck it, and I declare Dvorak every bit the superhero that Brahms is.</long historical digression>

I love Dvorak, but I haven't heard the Belohlavek recordings. I looked it up on Qoboz and the first "song" is the first symphony, aka The Bells of Zionice. And all I can say is if you like that you're going to love the later symphonies, starting with No. 4 where Dvorak really hit his stride as a symphonist, YMMV. My favorite view of the complete set is by Istvan Kertesz.

16/44 FLAC rips from CD.

Belohlavek is recent and I don't know if it has ever been released on LP. Kertez OTOH is prime analog London/Decca and if you can find it on vinyl you should jump on it. But I think it has probably been pretty well collected over the years.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #506 - 06/12/24 at 04:28:46

More Dvorak. One of my all time favorite pieces, The Cello Concerto. (There are others, but Dvorak's runs up the score on them)

DSD Download from HDTT.

The real highlight of this performance is George Szell conducting the Berlin Philharmonic, but Pierre Fournier is great as well.

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #507 - 06/12/24 at 12:21:06

(2)SE84UFO(Balanced Monoblocs) OR Sansui AU-222/Zbit
Cambridge Audio CXN(ModWright)
Crown XLS-1002 Sub Amp
SL-1210MK5(KAB Mods) Soundsmith Aida MKll cart • Darlington Labs MP-8b
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
Lii Audio PT-10/W-15 in Open Baffles
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #508 - 06/12/24 at 13:44:35

That's great music. I am very much a solo instrument and chamber music man in classical music, orchestral music less so, but I really like his work.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #509 - 06/12/24 at 14:05:44

Quote:
Posted by: CAJames      Posted on: Yesterday at 20:33:15

Oh boy. One of my favorite lines in this thread (JMO, YMMV) is that the Germans invented academic musical criticism, and declared themselves the winners. And one of the big losers was Antonin Dvorak.

James…I wish I had the knowledge and depth of classical music as you.  Thanks for the recommendation…I am listening to the Symphonies again with Istvan Kertesz.  I can see why this album is a favorite.  As soon as I started playing it…I was drawn in wanting to pay close attention.  Kinda hard in my work vehicle, but I get by.  I sadly I won’t be able to listen to any music on my reference system until Saturday due to family functions, but at least I have great material lined up.  

The other album  I’m hoping to get to later on this morning.  

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable, White top ZP3, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #510 - 06/12/24 at 16:09:39

Thanks Dom, just stick around . It is very gratifying to be part your journey into the world of classical music.

One more Dvorak. If Dvorak is underappreciated as a symphonist he is almost completely disrespected as a writer of string quartets, the other measuring stick of a Serious Composertm according the learned scholars. In my mind he was the great writer of string quartets after Beethoven. Like his early symphonies, the early string quartets are somewhat sprawling, but still full of the delightful melodies and rhythm that is unmistakably Dvorak. And by the time you get to the last half dozen or so they are all drop-dead masterpieces.

But what I like even more are The Cypresses for string quartet.

16/44 FLAC download

It is the classic story: Boy falls for girl. Boy writes a dozen love songs for girl. Girl just isn't that into him so boy marries her sister. Boy arranges songs for string quartet.

These are so beautiful, and in such easily digestible bite sized pieces it is shocking that the record companies haven't marketed the bejesus out them. But I've always felt like the record companies (esp. the classical record companies) have been run by a bunch of... people who aren't very smart.

IP Logged
Tone-Deaf
Seasoned Member

Reply #511 - 06/12/24 at 19:47:49

Finishing up (for now) the Beethoven middle quartets as performed by the Guarneri Quartet, with Opus 74 and Opus 95:

It always takes me multiple listens on classical music, and this was no exception.  That said, I think my favorite quartet so far is Opus 74 ("Harp"), and particularly movements 1 and 3.  I am still feeling like the middle quartets seem in some way fundamentally different than his symphonies, which is not what I felt when listening to his early quartets.

Next up for "study" are Beethoven's late quartets, performed by the Lasalle Quartet:

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #512 - 06/13/24 at 02:45:13

Quote:
Posted by: Tone-Deaf      Posted on: Today at 11:47:49
...I am still feeling like the middle quartets seem in some way fundamentally different than his symphonies, which is not what I felt when listening to his early quartets.

You should of course feel what you're feeling. Maybe because I know at some level they are "historically linked" I feel like the early quartets seem similar to the first two symphonies. The middle quartets seem similar to symphonies 5-7. And the late quartets seem similar to the 9th, esp. the slow movements. But that is very much JMO, YMMV.

Quote:
Next up for "study" are Beethoven's late quartets, performed by the Lasalle Quartet

I look forward to your thoughts. The Lasalle is better known for Schonberg than Beethoven, and while their late Beethoven wouldn't be my first choice it is perfectly fine IMO.

What would be my first choice? Not an easy question. These quartets are remarkable music and it took me many years to figure them out. But since I've accomplished that I listen to them frequently and am still hearing new and different things in different performances. There are many excellent options. The Hollywood Quartet and Quartetto Italiano are strong contenders but today I'd go with the Smetana Quartets 1960s recordings.

DSD rip from SACD

I just love their beautiful singing tone, both individually and as an ensemble. And they are equally effective throughout the entire range of emotional content: from transcendent stillness to unbridled aggression.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #513 - 06/13/24 at 18:56:51

So, Manuel de Falla. I think I was in college when I saw Alfred Brendel do Noches en los jardines de España at the Hollywood Bowl, and it ruined me for de Falla for a long time. Because as great a pianist as Brendel certainly is, Spanish exoticism just isn't his thing, apparently. It wasn't until I heard Fritz Reiner that I realized what great music de Falla wrote.

DSD rip from SACD.

For me, El amor brujo (usually rendered in English as Love, the sorcerer) is just amazing. And when you get Reiner and the Chicago Symphony, Leontyne Price at her absolute best, and RCA Living Stereo engineering together you have something really special. The rest of the album is equally spectacular.

As an aside, I'd really like to dive into the Everest catalog, esp. their 20th century music. It is now available for download but at 10 to 12 bucks (or more) per 40 minute album that is a tough hill for my Scottish Heritage to climb. Hopefully they will package it into multidisc collections at some point and I can buy it at a more reasonable music-per-money ratio.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #514 - 06/13/24 at 19:03:17

That "Spain" RCA Living Stereo is my favorite in the collection. I have the SACD I also have the (original length) SACD from Analogue Productions which may sound a bit better. But it is missing additional material.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #515 - 06/13/24 at 19:11:10

Quote:
Posted by: Lon      Posted on: Today at 11:03:17

...I also have the (original length) SACD from Analogue Productions which may sound a bit better...

That might be something my Scottish Heritage could live with .

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #516 - 06/14/24 at 15:46:21

Lots of composers have an "early" period where they are still figuring out who they are, in a musical sense at least. But not Haydn. He wrote 104 symphonies and no. 1, while only 12 minutes long, is a fully formed symphonic utterance. And it is lovely music, with wind writing that Mozart didn't approach until the end of his life.

16/44 FLAC download.

Listening to every Haydn symphony was one of my COVID projects and not only was it hugely educational, it introduced me to a ton of great (and greatly neglected) music.

IP Logged
Tone-Deaf
Seasoned Member

Reply #517 - 06/14/24 at 17:24:13

So, I guess I was not the only one who listened to a Haydn "complete symphonies" box during COVID.  My box is probably more modest than yours, James, but still complete ("Haydn Symphonies Complete", Adam Fischer conducting the Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra):

I had heard one Haydn symphony as a youngster, concluded that "Beethoven totally kicks his butt," and never circled back to give another listen until getting this box set - perhaps I was a bit shallow and hasty in my judgment!

While I listened to all of them, it was not very focused listening (I was working at home at the time, so it was background music).  It is a massive amount of music (this set recorded from 1987 to 2001).  At the time, I was looking at a website where a classical music writer was given an assignment to listen to all the symphonies and "put them in order of brilliance," but was (of course) very superficial and not meaningful.

It was on my mind the last few days to ask if you had listened to many Haydn symphonies (and now I know!), and if so, how you would think about exploring this music.  I am aware that the relatively late "London" and "Paris" symphonies are notable, as are the earlier "Sturm und Drang" symphonies.  

Any thoughts you can share off the top of your head?  Any there any that are your particular favorites?

(By the way, apologies in advance - I really appreciate and enjoy all the insights you share here, but please don't feel obligated to answer this kind of random question involving over 100 symphonies!)

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #518 - 06/14/24 at 18:03:55

This is the Haydn Symphonies cycle I have, listened through it twice with my Dad last decade, haven't touched it since, it will probably go on my sales pile. I like his string quartets considerably more.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #519 - 06/14/24 at 19:36:31

Quote:
Posted by: Tone-Deaf      Posted on: Today at 09:24:13

...It was on my mind the last few days to ask if you had listened to many Haydn symphonies (and now I know!), and if so, how you would think about exploring this music.  I am aware that the relatively late "London" and "Paris" symphonies are notable, as are the earlier "Sturm und Drang" symphonies...

I have that box of Haydn symphonies as well . I like Dorati a little better, but Fisher is perfectly fine. I'm less fond of the Dennis Russell Davies, FWIW.

My advice would be to start with no.1 and work your way through them in order. My first trip through the 104 was mostly in the car on the days I drove into the office, and the car arranged them in order by key. So all the symphonies in A, then B and so on. I also listened to them at home in actual order. Another option would be to alternate between first and last i.e. 1, 104, 2, 103 etc. But the bottom line is you should listen to all of them.

People think unless a Haydn symphony has a name it isn't any good, but that is absolutely wrong (same with the Beethoven piano sonatas). Haydn didn't write any bad, or less than good symphonies and the ones without names every bit as good as the named. The first 70ish are not in strict chronological order, although no. 1 is actually the first symphony he composed.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #520 - 06/14/24 at 19:59:26

P.S. I do have one particular favorite Haydn symphony: No. 22 "The Philosopher."

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #521 - 06/14/24 at 21:44:25

P.P.S. My favorite Philosopher is by the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra.

On CD, from the Orpheus DG box.

Pretty much anything the OCO does is my favorite version of it.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #522 - 06/15/24 at 15:13:19

From the "Father of the Symphony" to one of the last great symphonies, YMMV. Prokofiev's 5th is wildly popular and it is easy to hear why: it is fully of catchy tunes and scintillating orchestration. Prokofiev's 6th is perhaps a more serious work, it is certainly darker hued. It was written, at least to some extent, as a memorial to the victims of The Great Patriotic War. And was sufficiently dark and serious that it pissed off that renowned music critic, Joseph Stalin.

On CD, from the Jarvi/Prokofiev box.

Nemi Jarvi does a great job guiding the Scottish National Orchestra on the journey from darkness towards light that is the arc of the Prokofiev 6th.  He does a great job with all the other Prokofiev symphonies as well.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #523 - 06/15/24 at 18:53:08

In addition to inventing the symphony, Haydn pretty much invented (or re-invented) the string quartet, upgrading it from light, background music for meals or parties to a serious form for a composer to express some of her/his most sophisticated ideas. His Op. 20 quartets are really the birth of the modern string quartet, but the Op. 33 quartets written 10 years later are all grown up, YMMV.

16/44 FLAC download.

I'm no fan of the "historically informed performance" movement in general. But it seems like the Haydn quartets have suffered less, or maybe even benefited from HIP recordings, and the Quatuor Mosaïques is exhibit A. They aren't in a hurry to rush through the music and play with a lovely tone, that if it isn't exactly the Quartetto Italiano, is certainly easy on the ears.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #524 - 06/17/24 at 22:04:33

Brahms is revered for his orchestral music, even though he "only" wrote 12 pieces: 4 symphonies, 4 concertos and 4 overture-ish. He wrote much more chamber music and it should be revered just as much. Like the trio for horn, violin and piano.

On CD.

Anyone who is serious about chamber music should have the Boston Symphony Chamber Players box IMO.

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #525 - 06/18/24 at 14:15:05

Going back to the Baroque era and listening to some Pachelbel. While the most common choice is the Canon in D, in which I had a harpsichordist play at my wedding for the church…I opted to first listen to the Hexachordum Apollonias.  Once I’m done with a few varieties of this album, I’ll move over to his other masterpieces including Chaconne in F minor , Toccata in E Minor, Canon in D, and then jump into Bach.  

Currently streaming in Qobuz at work with my Dragonfly Red.  

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #526 - 06/18/24 at 14:55:11

Quote:
Posted by: Dominick      Posted on: Today at 06:15:05

Going back to the Baroque era and listening to some Pachelbel. While the most common choice is the Canon in D, in which I had a harpsichordist play at my wedding for the church…I opted to first listen to the Hexachordum Apollonias.

I admit I have a total blind spot for Pachelbel. I guess I've haven't been able to get past The Canon being played to death in the 80s, the decades anthem of "classical music for people who don't like classical music." And (very, very) long story short I had big plans for music at our wedding, which didn't happen (music, not wedding), but the only thing Mrs. CA  cared about was "no Pachelbel Canon." Which the guy played anyway. Amy claims she didn't notice, but I did.

Hopefully we can still be friends . As an alternative I like Jan Dismas Zelenka.

16/44 FLAC download.

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #527 - 06/18/24 at 16:03:07

Quote:
I admit I have a total blind spot for Pachelbel. I guess I've haven't been able to get past The Canon being played to death in the 80s, the decades anthem of "classical music for people who don't like classical music." And (very, very) long story short I had big plans for music at our wedding, which didn't happen (music, not wedding), but the only thing Mrs. CA  cared about was "no Pachelbel Canon." Which the guy played anyway. Amy claims she didn't notice, but I did.

Hopefully we can still be friends  . As an alternative I like Jan Dismas Zelenka.

Ha!!…I can get past Pachelbel to keep your respect.  I wanted a harpist and a set of trumpets to play at our church.  And yes…my wife folded on the recommendations, one of them being Canon in D.   I was fine with it since no one out of our network of family and friends had those instruments play at the church.  We ultimately became friends, and she will be teaching my daughter the harp in the future once we can carve out time.  Miranda does the St. Patrick’s Day mass, and she does the yearly Christmas mass at the Newark Cathedral.   Very talented and a great person.  I’ll burn a copy for you when I get a chance and send it over.    

Thanks for the recommendation….I’m going to play it now.  To ease your pain….maybe give this album a try  from Pachelbel on Qobuz that I posted.  

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #528 - 06/18/24 at 20:04:40

That's a great story Dom, and I'll give Pachelbel a chance, to keep your respect. In the meantime I'm listening to some of my favorite baroque harpsichord, the 555 sonatas of Domenico Scarlatti.

On CD, from the Scott Ross Complete Scarlatti Sonatas box.

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #529 - 06/19/24 at 15:41:09

In staying with Scarletti….I found this album from Ross that I’m playing now. For some reason I had a difficult time finding your album, so this one was the closest I could find. I also did find the 555 Sonatas done on the piano by Claudio Colombo, which is q a nice piece.  

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #530 - 06/19/24 at 16:30:56

Dom, I suspect my box is physical media only. If you are going to listen a disc at a time you might try one of the "favorites"

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/album/scarlatti-favorite-sonatas-vol-i-scott-ross/ia....

I'm very interested in the sonatas on piano, I'll check out Colombo. Thanks for the tip!

In the mean time I have Mikhail Pletnev.

16/44 FLAC download.

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #531 - Yesterday at 12:31:44

James….. thanks for the tip!  I’m streaming the Scott Ross favorites now.  Excellent choice….I’m really enjoying it. He’s got great technique and all of notes are crisp.    The Claudio Colombo 555 Sonatas on the piano is good.  I gave it a second listen last night…and while I liked it….I felt that it’s lacking a bit soul.  I think  I’m going to see out another piano Sonata from a different artist to see the difference.  

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #532 - Yesterday at 22:28:53

Switched gears a bit and decided to go with some soft piano and came across this gem.  Horowitz plays Liszt…very relaxing.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print