Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Snubway by Verafi (Read 8732 times)
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Re: Snubway by Verafi
Reply #100 - 06/11/24 at 22:46:28

Received my USPS tracking info indicating shipping of my SnubWay & likely 3rd SDFB too from Robinson, IL. Should be here by Friday☺️.

HK

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
verafi

Reply #101 - 06/11/24 at 22:54:49

Progress SnubWay Shipping

Love it

snub_ship.jpg
  IP Logged
Jak Benardete
Verified Member

Reply #102 - 06/11/24 at 22:57:43

@Mark

Excellent! I know I have to wait a bit longer but progress is always a good thing!

BTW, what are those speakers?

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #103 - 06/12/24 at 05:46:04

Mark -- That speaker needs more tweeters.

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #104 - 06/12/24 at 20:45:06

My beautiful Snubway arrived and is in place. I know there's settling in to come, but it's impressing already. I plugged it in in place of the Shunyata Research Defender I have in the other plug in the outlet that the first SDFB I bought is in, leading to the PC for the P15. That Defender I moved over to the outlet on the other wall.

Seems a bit of clarity and tightness added at this point, a half hour or so in.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #105 - 06/13/24 at 01:06:17

So jealous! Thanks for sharing first impressions! My Snubways are due to arrive on Friday.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #106 - 06/13/24 at 18:39:06

Almost 24 hours on the Snubway now. I do notice a difference. I think it may be a bit less prominent a difference in my case because I actually have all those Defenders in action, one in each duplex outlet of my P15 for ZROCK2, SEWE300B, PS Audio SACD transport and DSD DAC Mk II . . . those have done a pretty good number on noise reduction in my system without making it clinical as some other noise reduction items had (iFi, Furutech).

Added to the great "playing field" I had pre-Snubway is its effect, which gives me just a bit more dynamics (especially micro) and a bit more of a laid-back, behind the speakers a bit more presentation, which is truly to my liking.

I suspect there will be a little more seasoning in of the Snubway and as a result a little more of these specific benefits. I'll be interested indeed to hear the impressions of other early adopters--I suspect if this is the only real noise suppressor of its sort in a system there will be more pronounced improvments.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
LiquidBlue
Seasoned Member

Reply #107 - 06/13/24 at 20:28:01

Thanks for the first impressions, Lon. I just received my Snubway this morning. I cannot comment on its benefits yet. I’ve been playing some demo tracks without it to get a baseline first. Will put it into place at the first spot on my Shunyata distribution strip. I believe that’s what is recommended. I have one Venom Defender placed between my analog equipment and my streamer/DAC on that strip. I also recently got a new pair of speakers that are also burning in, so I think I’ll run the Snubway for a while to break in and once again compare with and without, since some of the current changes in presentation will be with the speakers seasoning.

Mofi Ultradeck w/ Hana ML>Sutherland Insight>Eversolo DMP-A6>CSP3-A>SE84UFO25>Omega Super Alnico Monitors>REL T7i
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #108 - 06/14/24 at 00:34:44

Got mine today. Solid, beautiful little unit!

I don't know if I'm hearing much of an impact yet. That may be because I already have two Coherence Sorcer X4+ units running in my system. Each X4+ has four integrated outlets, and all of my gear is powered through those, which probably eliminates a great deal of potential noise. But I'm letting the Snubway burn in for a while and then I'll do some active listening a bit later to see if it's making any difference.

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #109 - 06/14/24 at 08:58:42

36 hours plus now. The basic signature hasn't changed. What stands out most is a bit more smoothness (in a good way, a bit less of a digital nature that I hadn't realized was there til it wasn't) and a bit less forward presentation (just a bit more behind the speakers in soundstage, a welcome thing for me). I am not sure it will change more, and I'm glad I have it--also glad it allowed me to move that one Defender over to the other outlet near the system.

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #110 - 06/14/24 at 14:09:16

What was that old phrase, "On a slow boat from China?" My Snubway continues what appears to be its troubled journey to CA. It got hung up in Omaha for a few days and is now hung up in Denver for a few more days. I expect it will make it to Berkeley sometime next week. Initial mild and positive reports of its impact on SQ make the wait easier, as it may take some time to settle into my system once received.

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #111 - 06/14/24 at 15:11:58

My Snubway is on the same “Wagon Train” through the prairie to SF Bay area.   No rush here since I’m out of town for a few days anyway.  It’s nice to hear the initial feedback.  It should be interesting to see how they perform differently for us as many of our systems have such different  levels of power conditioning and power line infrastructure.

Torii Jr V2
Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Bricasti M5 Network Streamer
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
TieBreak
Verified Member

Reply #112 - 06/14/24 at 19:54:33

I received mine last night.  In my system the improvement is easily audible even though I use a power conditioner.  The sound is definitely cleaner and I hear more details emerge from the music.  These details were there before, but not as pronounced and clear.  They are easier to perceive.  The instruments are more distinct, less congested.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #113 - 06/14/24 at 20:20:54

Awesome results! I think mine is blooming a bit more today, so perhaps there is more improvement to come. I'm quite happy I ordered one.

IP Logged
Geno
Seasoned Member

Without music, life
would be a mistake.

Reply #114 - 06/15/24 at 01:51:53

I’m due to get mine tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing what impact it might have.

(2)SE84UFO(Balanced Monoblocs) OR Sansui AU-222/Zbit
Cambridge Audio CXN(ModWright)
Crown XLS-1002 Sub Amp
SL-1210MK5(KAB Mods) Soundsmith Aida MKll cart • Darlington Labs MP-8b
Otari MX5050-Bll2 R2R
ZLC Power Cond.
Lii Audio PT-10/W-15 in Open Baffles
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #115 - 06/15/24 at 01:54:47

I was having an issue with low-volume squealing with my STR in the choke position. At first I thought it was a bad tube, but I swapped out a bunch of tubes and that didn't solve the issue. I just swapped some power cables around between my two Sorcer units and put the Snubway in the same circuit as the STR. No more squealing! Swapping between the two Sorcers may have been what solved the problem, but for now I'm going to chalk one up for the Snubway! I'll experiment with it all more soon, of course.

IP Logged
verafi

Reply #116 - 06/15/24 at 03:27:03

Just wanted to take a short moment to send my very personal THANKS to many of you that have written me over the last few days regarding SnubWay's "in system" performance. Uplifting and pure FUN.

More to come - lots more to share.

Best wishes - Mark

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #117 - 06/15/24 at 09:14:00

OK. I am beginning to comprehend the Snubway. When I first plugged it in a couple of days ago, I was busy with work, etc., and didn't immediately notice any "noise reduction" in the way that I was expecting to hear it, so I just left it plugged in and went about my business. Yesterday afternoon, I factored the Snubway into a noise problem I was having with the STR, which I now believe resolved due to other changes I made to the situation. At this moment, I doubt that the Snubway actually solved that problem (although that would have been cool).

Tonight, I finally had time to play music and listen carefully. The Snubway had been powered on and, I suppose, burning in for a couple of days at that point. So I listened to a song, and it sounded really great. Then I unplugged the Snubway and played the same song again and that is when I finally figured out what the Snubway is all about.

Of course, I played the same song over and over a dozen times with the Snubway in and out to make sure I was hearing what I thought I was hearing. My impressions remained consistent throughout the demo/experiment/whatever.

I've been doing a lot of tweaks the last several months and my system sounds pretty good at this point, imo. The Snubway takes all of that and pushes it up another notch. Plucked notes sound "rounder," more defined, more "real." Vocals extend out in the soundstage just a little bit more, lending air and clarity to the mix. The 3-D imaging I already had going on is enhanced, just a little bit, but noticeable. It's one of those "you might not notice it until you turn it off" sort of things. But, once you pick up on it, you wouldn't want to turn it off. That would be silly.

One thing that I'm still trying to decide if I am imagining or not is that I swear there is a very small increase in apparent volume when the Snubway is active. Maybe it's because the Snubway reduces noise in such a way that the music doesn't have to compete as much to shine through. Maybe I'm insane. But that was the general impression I kept getting tonight. Just a tiny, but noticeable, bump (in everything, really) when the Snubway is on.

So, yeah. I'm glad I finally got a little time to dig the snub. I'm rapidly running out of power outlets for my system, but the Snubway clearly deserves a seat at the table. Good work, Mark (as usual)!

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #118 - 06/15/24 at 14:37:49

Bloodlemons, Nice review.

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #119 - 06/15/24 at 15:23:30

Thank you!

IP Logged
LiquidBlue
Seasoned Member

Reply #120 - 06/15/24 at 22:11:18

Quick impressions to dovetail onto Bloodlemons review. I did some more critical listening today, after having the Snubway in since Thursday. I used one track to compare, Cant Find My Way Home, the Nathan East version. Before sharing my impressions, I will say that the Snubway is a very well machined and quality built piece of gear.

With the Snubway in the system, what I noticed was very subtle improvement to texture and decay to bass notes. Instruments were well separated and soundstage/imaging was great before, but with the Snubway each note itself seemed to have a little more more dimension to it, more roundness/body to the notes themselves to give it more realism. Notes on the triangle hang fully in space, with detail and realism. The rhythmic patterns across the toms have better texture to the notes. There was slight improvement to soundstage depth and a little more clarity to sounds farther back in the mix.

The results from the Snubway in my system were quite subtle for me, but still noticeable, when listening critically. I expect it may refine a little more with time. At its price point, It’s a worthwhile addition in my book.

Mofi Ultradeck w/ Hana ML>Sutherland Insight>Eversolo DMP-A6>CSP3-A>SE84UFO25>Omega Super Alnico Monitors>REL T7i
  IP Logged
verafi

Reply #121 - 06/16/24 at 16:34:20

Happy Father's Day

Best wishes - Mark

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #122 - 06/16/24 at 17:01:32

Happy Fathers Day, Mark!

LiquidBlue -- It sounds like your Snubway experience is almost exactly like mine. Have you also noticed an subtle volume boost, or am I just imagining that benefit?

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #123 - Yesterday at 05:04:34

You’re not imagining it. The said, IMO, calling it a volume boost is not entirely accurate either.  That’s all I’m prepared to say at the moment.

I don’t mean to by cryptic. If anything, the sample size of the last 3 sessions is screaming out loud (no pun intended) that Mark has done it again.  I just need a couple of more sessions to parse out what the heck is happening.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #124 - Yesterday at 07:52:35

In the meantime, you have my attention!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #125 - Yesterday at 10:28:51

I can't say that I perceive a "volume boost" as I am often enough playing with the gain between my ZBIT and the preamp volume section of my SEWE300B to have a 'baseline" to compare.

But I do feel that there is a tiny bit more reduction of "noise" in my system due to the Snubway, and that makes the "black background" a tad inkier and elements seem to be a bit more present as a result, which can seem to present a bit more volume at a gain point.

I think that the Snubway may address many of the same electrical noise interference that my Defenders do, but there seems to be one other phase of the noise that it scrubs that the Defenders were still allowing to be present (as desigined, this unit is to "snub" a particular power supply noise). So I don't perceive a big difference with the Snubway, but there is a subtle change with it within, and a before not quite digested--or even really identified--glare seems to have been eliminated.

Quite an achievement!

IP Logged
HockessinKid
Seasoned Member

Reply #126 - Yesterday at 13:56:26

Wow, just Wow. Thoroughly enjoying my new SnubWay, now in my system for 3 days. A perfect compliment to my Pi Audio UBER Buss power conditioner which handles all my source equipment. I'm hearing in increased resolution and significant reduction in higher frequency noise. The SnubWay is positioned in the same receptacle as the power cord for the UBER Buss.

I'm extremely pleased with this latest system addition especially in conjunction with the addition of an LPS, Netgear WiFi extender, and quality Ethernet cable to feed my Modwright modified Cambridge Audio CXN V2 streaming music via Qobuz. This comprises ~75% of my listening these days with the balance being vinyl.

To my ears the increased resolution & elimination of noise gives the impression of the music sounding louder. I'm not sure if it's louder or not. Very happy with the results, thanks Mark & Damien

Nottingham Interspace TT w/ Audio Technica AT-OC9XML cart + Modwright PH 9.0XT phono OR Modwright modded Cambridge CNX V2 > CSP3-25th Ann. preamp > ZMA-25th Ann. amp > PI Audio UberBUSS > Caintuck Audio Lii15 Magnum speakers > Snake River Audio & ZenWave cables
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #127 - Yesterday at 17:30:29

So... Who's going to be the first one to try two Snubways?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #128 - Yesterday at 17:35:44

Ha! My money is on KAM. Wink

IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #129 - Yesterday at 17:59:57

Looks like we have another plug joining the Duplex party!🤪 posted on Veriafi Audio FB page.

image host

Companion to SnubWay

Meet Main Stream

On our web site next week – delivery 1 May 2024

Pre Order at $235 – Retail Price $295

Main Stream
Master Class – Dynamic, Parallel, AC Line Conditioner

Main Stream is designed to improve the performance of your high-end audio or video system by reducing the amount of AC Mains-based interference travelling on the wires within your home.  This interference is created not only by other components in the system, but also appliances and other electrical equipment elsewhere in the house.  Sometimes even emanating from outside your home!  

Line interference can cause many undesirable effects; hum, hiss, hash, or buzzing sounds from your speakers, a slight vibration that can be felt through the chassis of your components or on the motor of your turntable, and on video displays as random lines, moving bars or fuzzy images.

Main Stream is called a “parallel” line conditioner because you do not plug your component INTO it, but rather plug it into the Mains socket closest to the component. In this way the Main Stream is never restricting the flow of current to your components, simply removing the interference it encounters on the line as the current flows by.  And there is no limit to how many MainStreams you can use; a large system may best be served by several.

Main Stream uses a combination of reactive elements to create tuned filters designed to specifically reduce the levels of noise specifically known to interfere with your audio enjoyment.  Our topology excludes the use of any type of resonant transformer as a wave shaping device, and rather, only removes unwanted frequencies.

• Capable of reducing system background noise to vanishingly low levels

• Reasonably priced

• Milled extruded aluminum case

• Designed for a long life of continuous service

• A faint blue glow shows it is working

• Laboratory tests prove the effectiveness of Main Stream via Fast Fourier Transform graphs

Torii Jr V2
Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #130 - Yesterday at 18:11:43

Wow!

The only place I would have for this is in the outlet on the wall opposite the one that my system is plugged in to. Hmmm. Not sure that would be effective. But it looks like a very nice device.

IP Logged
verafi

Reply #131 - Yesterday at 18:44:33

You guys are quick - beat me to the punch

Main Stream is 1/2 of our overall solution to polluted AC Mians we are all facing

SnubWay is our targeted solution to what we KNOW is harmful to our Mains via this Switch Mode Power Supply "leakage" and worse.

Main Stream is our new AC Line Conditioner and plays a REAL ROLE in cleaning up our Power for our Audio and Video Systems

They are very different products. Together - they are a very real solutiuon to what ails us.

This is my Facebook post to questions posed

Tom Gibbs
Currently in the all-analog system -- I highly recommend it!
23h23 hours ago

Dave Clark
How does this compare or relate to the Puron?
22h22 hours ago

Mark L. Schifter
Dave Clark in that Puron is an AC Line Conditioner as well - but Main Stream was designed specifically to partner up with SnubWay.
SnubWay is working in a frequency range between 400 and 600kHz where Switch Mode Power Supplies REALLY hurt our systems (both Audio and VIDEO)
Main Stream focuses it's powers in and around 20kHz (where hum, hiss & hash live) and more directly taking aim at operating frequencies where other gear CREATES NOISE and known to pollute the Mains.

Each are very specific and focused designes to act in a way that rewards the user with a COMPLETE SOLUTION to known AC Mains issues..
Puron is a widely focused weapon, while SnubWay and Main Stream team up to deliver a total knockout punch to AC Mains problem areas
22h22 hours ago

Edited
Dave Clark
Mark L. Schifter another question then… if you have a couple SMPS units plugged into either a power strip that is plugged into the actual AC power conditioner or are plugged directly into the conditioner (in my case the ps audio regenerator) does it matter where the snubway is plugged in? The wall outlet that the AC conditioner is plugged into? The AC conditioner? The power strip?
21h21 hours ago

Mark L. Schifter
Dave Clark this is a really good question
My gut is maybe a bit counterintuitive here.
I might try the wall outlet first.
SnubWay is good at "sniffing"👍

I do not want to overstep my generous welcome here - Further information can bge found on our site

Main Stream is work with Peter Madnick and SnubWay is work with Dr Viet Nguyen

All of us working together - comparing notes and "targets"...

Thanks - Mark

IP Logged
verafi

Reply #132 - Yesterday at 18:55:58

PS - DELIVERY JULY 1st - Not May 1st

Gramps loosing his grip Smiley

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #133 - Yesterday at 21:06:10

After the STR-104 arrives, I will have exactly ONE open outlet remaining on the Sorcers...

IP Logged
The other Lon

Reply #134 - Yesterday at 23:57:57

Unboxed and plugged in the Snubway today. Main Stream ordered. Already love the Snubway addition after just 5 hours of letting it work that I am sure the Main Stream will be a great compliment.

Well done Mark!

IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #135 - Today at 00:41:16

Also ordered a Mainstream using the $100 Snubway credit Mark so generously gave us.  $140 shipped a screaming deal.  Thanks Mark!  I have been extremely happy with every product I have bought from Mark.  Purons, Ground Zeros, LSA Warp 1, SDFB w/sluggos and Piggy, Vanguard Caldera Sub, Snubway and soon the Mainstream.  Keep ‘em coming Mark Cheesy

Torii Jr V2
Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #136 - Today at 00:59:48

I also ordered a Mainstream today. The discount made it hard to resist. I can experiment with its placement--I think it may sound really good in the outlet above that for my SEWE300B in the back of the P15, or in the outlet on the other side of the room from the system which is on the same breaker.

All the Defenders I have and the P15 have convinced me that treating power is very important.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #137 - Today at 02:02:32

Mainstream ordered! Thanks guys for reminding me about the discount code!

IP Logged
verafi

Reply #138 - Today at 02:18:35

Thanks to all of you...

Many to call out - but for now... just our sincere thanks

TWO MOST IMPORTANT AREAS OF INTEREST

POWER

ROOM

Many thanks - Mark

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #139 - Today at 03:43:11

Yeah, Lon wins the bet. I do have two Snubways (plugged in to each of my dedicated Hifi circuits) and the impact is not subtle.

Nope—not in the least bit.

More later and yeah—-I am completely ignoring the living daylights out of Mainstream for now unless Mark forces my hand.  I don’t want to cheat during my honeymoon period with the Snubways.

IP Logged
LiquidBlue
Seasoned Member

Reply #140 - Today at 04:38:34

Dang. That’s right, discount code. Ordered… Mark, you need to slow your roll outs, so I can slow my roll.   Grin

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #141 - Today at 07:07:27

LiquidBlue -- It's almost impossible not to order one of Mark's new creations when (with the code) it's only $135. In this hobby, that's like the change you find in the couch. Not to mention that Mark's pretty much batting a thousand lately... It's hard not to want to be an early adopter...

IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #142 - Today at 07:45:04

Snubway made an appearance today.  After most of the day plugged in, I fired up the system and for me the Snubway is not subtle.  The clarity, instrument separation, details all improve.  The music seems to surround me more.  It seems that I don’t need to turn up the volume as much to gain ideal listening preference now.  Have to give it more time but initial impressions are 👍👍

Torii Jr V2
Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
LiquidBlue
Seasoned Member

Reply #143 - Today at 09:12:19

bloodlemons, I get you. I was an early adopter of a couple SDFB's, the Snubway and soon to be Main Stream. All have been worthwhile upgrades! Mark and his team are bringing forth some great products at great prices! In the last week I've had several purchases made over the past few months, show up all at once. Interesting things happening here, that I need some time to sort out and make sense of! Listening to Mark Lanegan, Whiskey for the Holy Ghost, before shutting down for the night and it's blowing my mind.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print