Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
06/26/24 at 07:04:13 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Space Tech Lab Super Tube Rectifier Arrived! (Read 13288 times)
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Re: Space Tech Lab Super Tube Rectifier Arrived!
Reply #150 - 05/27/24 at 17:55:06

Quote:
Posted by: GroovySauce      Posted on: Today at 09:14:05

Generic ones or specific brand? I’ve had good luck with ebay sellers with good pricing for the 4 pin jumbo tubes.

"Cossor" 211s and "Billington" 845s, so essentially generic. I bought Billington 300Bs when I got my 300B amp (from Space-tech) and am very happy with them for the money, so that's my plan. And upgrading later is of course an option.

Quote:
I really don’t like selling tubes and I have a bunch I don’t know if I’ll ever use again.

Yeah, same here. But I feel like if the STR works out (and I'm confident it will) I ought to start selling off some of my rectifier collection.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Audeze LCD-XC
  IP Logged
GroovySauce
Seasoned Member

Reply #151 - 05/27/24 at 19:41:13

I'm 95% confident that Cossor is made by PSVane. I have a pair of the Cossor 845s.

I had an Aqua II go bad... really makes me want to get the STR for the amp!

Maximus NEO TT|ViV Rigid Float TA | Phasemation PP-200 or Hana ML | Sutherland Little Loco MK2 | Innuos ZENith MK3 | LampizatOr GA TRP | EMIA Remote Autoformer | STL "Super Tube Rectifier" STR-1002 | SRA Cables | PAP Quintet 15 1.6 Voxativ |Torus AVR15
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #152 - 05/27/24 at 19:46:59

Sorry to hear an Aqua II went bad! I know that gut-wrenching feeling.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #153 - 05/27/24 at 20:24:10

I have been following this topic for a while and find these initial Space Tech rectifier reports exciting. Unless I have missed it, I think I've yet to read a post from anyone with a Sarah who has installed the Space Lab Rectifier.   Being so new, Sarah might sound just right for the time being, but I was wondering if anyone out there has tried the SLR with the Sarah amp. If so, it would be great to hear from you. Thanks

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #154 - 05/27/24 at 21:37:48

GS- yes Al informed me my STR-104 has a 60 watt transformer but do not exceed 50 total max ratings to a avoid any potential issues.  Not sure what size transformer your STR-1002 has installed but probably higher.  I was concerned if someone was going to use  2- 40 watt 872’s… that’s  a heavy load.  In my STR-104 one is fine if using a 300b or 2- 2A3 low watt DHT but not paired with a 5v rectifier or  2- 872’s. Hate to see a transformer have an early demise.
I am really enjoying my STR with a 866a and the stock 3B22.  Just such an improvement all around.  I have noticed that I do have to play it at a little louder than I usually do to get that wow sound than playing my system without the STR.  Fun stuff!

Torii Jr V2 w/ Copper Bypass
Space-Tech Lab STR-104 Super Rectifier
Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Bricasti M5 Network Streamer
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
SDFB w/Piggy and Silver Slugs
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #155 - 05/27/24 at 22:52:58

Hearafter -

Once again, I have no idea. 872A tubes are mentioned on the STL site, but I just set an email to Al to be sure. Thanks for keeping me careful over here!

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #156 - 05/27/24 at 23:50:37

Al responded saying that 872A tubes can run in the STR-1002.

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #157 - 05/28/24 at 02:22:50

Bloodlemons, Glad that you double checked with Al and the 872’s  work in your 1002. Al told me the 872’s are not compatible with the 104.  Different sockets and too powerful. I will be using the type 83 and 866A’s mercury vapors.  The 866A sound excellent and I still have to try the 83.  It arrives tomorrow.👍

Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #158 - 05/28/24 at 16:37:03

Hereafter - I'll post here once I get a chance to audition the 872As, and then again once I have the right adapters for the 866A. For science!

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #159 - 05/29/24 at 05:45:08

Finally got around to playing with the choke function tonight. Kind of a "magic" switch. Talk about holographic! Soundscape deepens, edges get a little blurry, and the music kind of ebbs away between the notes, but then rushes back toward you at all the right moments. It feels like being just a little bit high. I wouldn't have known that I even wanted something like this, or how to ask for it if I did. It's very pleasant.

IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #160 - 05/29/24 at 15:33:11

CAJames-  

“Curious what you think when they arrive. My experience with 80s vintage military surplus tubes (as those appear to be) is not good. But they were different tubes”

My ‘80’s Army Surplus tubes arrived yesterday and they are pristine new in original packaging.  (Fast shipping and well packed)  The Cetron 3B22’s are the exact same tubes Al provides.   Box labels and dates exactly the same.  Sound the same.  The type 83 is also pristine new in original packaging.  Sounded very good paired with a 5U4G.  I will have to do some more combinations to see  how it stacks up.   Need  to get some hours logged to see if they improve.  

Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #161 - 05/29/24 at 19:25:12

Quote:
Posted by: Hearafter      Posted on: Today at 07:33:11

My ‘80’s Army Surplus tubes arrived yesterday and they are pristine new in original packaging...Sounded very good paired with a 5U4G.

Cool, glad it is working out. I might get a couple 83s at some point.

Quote:
Posted by: bloodlemons      Posted on: Yesterday at 21:45:08

Finally got around to playing with the choke function tonight. Kind of a "magic" switch...

I went back and forth about whether to get the choke or not. It doesn't seem like the kind of thing I'd normally listen to, but in the end I figured "why not." So we'll see in month or so.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #162 - 05/30/24 at 01:33:01

CAJames -

You made the right decision. You probably won't use it every day, but it probably won't go unused...

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #163 - 06/03/24 at 20:52:44

I didn't notice this until today, and it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the STR manual, but there are slots in the back of the tube sockets on the STR where you are supposed to rotate the tube 90 degrees until the pin on the tube is all the way to the end of the slot. I've been using the 805A pair without doing this for about two weeks and it's been fine, but obviously it's a good idea to be doing things the right way...

In other news, my first pair of 872A mercury vapor tubes came today. I am running them for the first time right now, at the correct 5v. At first first listen, they are a bit less "magical" than the 866As I was running at the wrong voltage last week, lol. I'll have to wait for the adapters from Space Tech for the 866As before I can try them back-to-back for a true comparison. But things are sounding very nice right now, to be honest.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #164 - 06/03/24 at 21:30:45

Quote:
Posted by: bloodlemons      Posted on: Today at 12:52:44

...but there are slots in the back of the tube sockets on the STR where you are supposed to rotate the tube 90 degrees until the pin on the tube is all the way to the end of the slot...

The technical term for this is a bayonet mount. Fun fact: Everyone knows the 300B tube, but there was also a 300A and the difference was the location of the bayonet pin.

Quote:
...I've been using the 805A pair without doing this for about two weeks and it's been fine, but obviously it's a good idea to be doing things the right way...

Yeah. I'm actually surprised there weren't problems because you didn't have the tube mounted correctly, but good on you for figuring it out.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #165 - 06/03/24 at 23:54:53

The funny thing is that I absolutely know what a bayonet mount is, but for some reason I assumed the pin on the back of the tube was just to orient it in the socket. So, yeah, I definitely lucked out that there were no consequences there.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #166 - 06/04/24 at 02:58:15

Quick pic of the 872As in action. Very different from the all-over glow of the 866A.

IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #167 - 06/05/24 at 00:44:46

Bloodlemons-  cool tubes…let us know how the 872a sound compared to the 866a’s.  

I ran two type 83’s and was very impressed how they sounded in my little str-104.  Liked them paired together over using one 83 and one 300b.  More 3d and holographic.  My favorite so far is a 866a with a 3b22.  Just something about that blue glow makes everything sound better Grin

Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #168 - 06/05/24 at 01:34:53

Phase 1 is complete, my box from Billington arrived today. Wow, the 211 and 845 are serious tubes!

If you're keeping score my Cossor 211 says "Made by Linlai" on the box, and the glass is clear.

845 looks more Linlai than PSvane, just a guess because it looks exactly like the 211.

I'm sure they are fine, but my tube tester won't test them and that kinda rubs up against my OCD. I've probably got 3 weeks to figure that out though.

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #169 - 06/06/24 at 15:06:41

Good morning, James; it looks like you are expecting delivery of the Space Tech rectifier in late June or early July. I was wondering about your setup: Are you replacing both rectifiers in two UFO25s, or are you replacing the rectifier in your preamp? If it is with both UFO25s, is there a way to do that with one Space Tech rectifier, or are you adding two? Will you be trying out other tubes besides the 211s and 845s?

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Cambr. CXNv2 | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #170 - 06/06/24 at 15:52:15

Hey Tony,

I'm going to replace the rectifier in my pre/headphone amp. I opted to go this way for several reasons including cost, wanting the benefits for headphones as well as speaker listening and because connecting 2 amps to a STR would require uncomfortably long cables. I also feel like the way my system has evolved is the UFOs are tuned for maximum transparency and neutrality and whatever "sound shaping" I do is with different tubes in the preamp.  So having the STR as another "knob" on the preamp fit that model. My understanding is AL could build a custom STR to power two UFOs, but it is basically just 2 STRs in a single chassis.

As for tubes, based on Groovy's experience, I'm most interested in the transmitting triodes: 211, 845 and the 805 that ships with the STR. I also got the adapters to use 300Bs. In theory I can "double adapter" to use some of my fancy 5V octal rectifiers if the mood strikes. I don't have any mercury vapor rectifiers ATM, and am still debating that with myself, cuz cats.

IP Logged
funch
Seasoned Member

Reply #171 - 06/06/24 at 16:34:59

Dumb question. I'm looking to pick up a 1004. Does it ship with any tubes?

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #172 - 06/06/24 at 16:45:44

Yes, it ships with two 3B22 Xenon rectifiers.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #173 - 06/06/24 at 16:52:38

I thought you guys might appreciate my low-tech mercury vapor warm-up timer...

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #174 - 06/06/24 at 18:21:13

A pair of General Electric 872A tubes just showed up. SQ is significantly better than the Amperex. Huge improvement. I found a couple of posts online saying that the GE were the "best," and I guess they were right!

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #175 - 06/06/24 at 18:53:51

Quote:
Posted by: bloodlemons      Posted on: Today at 10:21:13

A pair of General Electric 872A tubes just showed up. SQ is significantly better than the Amperex.

Are they bigger? AL told me that tube size is a big factor in SQ, i.e. "size matters."

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #176 - 06/06/24 at 19:10:41

They are about the same height, but the top is round instead of tapered like the Amperex, so I suppose there is more volume with regard to gas expansion.

The difference in SQ is not subtle, at all. I doubt I'll go back to the Amperex.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #177 - 06/06/24 at 19:21:47

Interesting, I mostly ask because I think I saw pictures of 872As, and the Amperex was considerably smaller than some of the other tubes. But google is unable to find it for me, so maybe I am mis-remembering something.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #178 - 06/06/24 at 19:47:53

GE 872A is 8 1/2 inches.
Amperex 872AX is about 6 1/2.

So, you were right! I didn't compare them up close.

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #179 - 06/06/24 at 21:03:11

Thanks, good to know I haven't lost my entire mind!

IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #180 - 06/07/24 at 05:24:31

Still can’t stop playing with my new toy.  So I thought I would dress up my Str-104 with some walnut side panels and faceplate trim.  I can’t decide if I like it or not?  Thoughts anyone?  Keep, alter it or ditch ‘em?  

After getting some more hours on my Type 83 and 300b combo it has really come to life.  Just a really nice balance of detail, bass, nicely holographic and 3D separation. 2 - type 83  were nice with just a tad less of everything but more holographic.  2 - 3B22’s (in adapter) with one 300b or one type 83 were very nice but not as good as either of the above mentioned.  Also, still really like the 866A-3B22 combo just something about it I can’t explain.   Al mentioned to me that he prefers mixing different tubes to enhance the SQ.  Sometimes two of the same tubes is to much of the same. Still amazed how much these rectifiers alter the SQ.  

Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #181 - 06/07/24 at 07:07:58

Hearafter, I scrolled back, found a couple pictures of your Str 104 without side panels, and I think the new look is great! An addition of real affection for this new component. Nice work!

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Reply #182 - 06/07/24 at 17:24:39

Keep the walnut side panels. It looks so much better. I know Al offers that upgrade too and that’s how Groovy’s STR was customized.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #183 - 06/10/24 at 16:36:42

Anyone else experiencing a very noticeable deep hum in the speakers when using the mercury vapor and xeon vapor tubes in your Str?  The hum is not present with regular rectifiers.  The vapor tubes also create a pop sound in the speaker when the Str power switch is turned on with no other components turned on.  

I have been trouble shooting with Al with no success. I am wondering that maybe these tubes need a choke to reduce interference..  They sound so good even with the hum I may have to just live with the hum.

Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #184 - 06/10/24 at 19:04:37

That's a bummer for sure. AL is way smarter than I am so I'm not going to give you any advice, I'm just going to point out that all the time he spends working on your problem is time he is not spending building my STR .

IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #185 - 06/11/24 at 00:46:36

CAJames yep kinda bummed.  The vapor tubes just sound so much better than the regular rectifiers to me on my system. Already thinking of several more questions for Al to keep him occupied on email🤣.  When did he say your STR  eta was?   Better add a week…🤪

Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #186 - 06/11/24 at 02:53:23

Hearafter -

I love the panels. Definitely keep them.

I am not getting low hum with the 872As, fwiw. No popping on power up either. Not sure why or why not.

I do get a high-pitched but fairly quiet whine sound sometimes when the choke is engaged. It doesn't affect playback, but it's noticeable between songs. Not too much of a concern at the moment.

On a related note, I'm kind of getting addicted to the choke effect. The 3-D quality is enchanting, and I'm finding that I particularly like the choke on heavy music (hard rock, metal, industrial). It doesn't sound like a good match on paper, but the choke really brings details out of an intentionally-dense mix.

IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #187 - 06/11/24 at 03:54:11

Ok I think I figured out the Str hum problem. 🤞 Big sigh! After checking grounding, power cords, add metal shielding, umbilical cord iso, str internals… Apparently the 807 power tubes with adapter caps in my Torii Jr do not play well with vapor tubes.  They pick up  vapor tube interference.  Other tubes may run into this issue??? I installed a quad of Nos Mullard EL34 xf2 and the hum is indistinguishable and really gone now.  Interesting learning I thought that I would share if others experience a hum. Learn something new every day.

CAJames….no more questions from me to Al…you can sleep in peace now Grin

Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #188 - 06/11/24 at 04:21:54

Well done! My STR should ship last week of June. Honestly, my system sounds so good right now I don’t even think it is possible for the STR to be an improvement, so I’m really looking forward to hearing it.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #189 - 06/11/24 at 04:32:59

NARRATOR: "It's definitely going to be an improvement."

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #190 - 06/11/24 at 08:57:04

I traced my choke-whine to a microphonic signal tube in my CSP3. So, not an issue with the STR. Which is good to know. Luckily, I have a lot of 6922-type tubes to choose from!

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #191 - 06/11/24 at 15:24:36

Quote:
NARRATOR: "It's definitely going to be an improvement."

IP Logged
Dana
Seasoned Member

Reply #192 - 06/11/24 at 19:08:56

It would be great if anyone had done a comparison but I would accept conjuncture at this point.

The SEUFO84-25 is basically a SE84UFO with improved power delivery and better components.  How close to the 25th anniversary edition would I get adding a STR to my existing SE84UFO?  The advantage to me would not waiting the three years to get one.

thanks in advance

Tom Waits:
And the newspapers were fooling,
And the ash-trays have retired
'Cause the piano has been drinking,
The piano has been drinking
The piano has been drinking,
Not me, not me, not me, not me, not me
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #193 - 06/11/24 at 22:39:46

Quote:
Posted by: Dana      Posted on: Today at 11:08:56

The SEUFO84-25 is basically a SE84UFO with improved power delivery and better components.  How close to the 25th anniversary edition would I get adding a STR to my existing SE84UFO?

Here is my conjecture. I went from (a pair of) UFOs to UFO25s. And my experience is the difference was largely increased transparency, detail and dynamics. It made the quality of the front end even more evident and important. I don't want to say the difference was small, but it wasn't huge. My UFOs sounded really good and I can definitely hear a lot of the UFO sound in the UFO25s, there is just more of what I liked about them. Note that my UFOs had all the anniversary mods, if yours don't then I would run, not walk, to get them done before spending any more money on your system.

Based on my reading of the thread, and my expectations, I don't think adding a STR to your UFO would get you "closer" to UFO25. I think in absolute terms it will be a much bigger change (depending on model and tubes) and in a direction that I could quote but you should read in the posts earlier in the thread if you haven't already. Without actually hearing a STR I might be temped to say that a UFO + STR is a better use of 3.5K$ than a UFO25, but that would be a massive conjecture on my part.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #194 - 06/11/24 at 23:15:09

Dana --

To piggyback on CAJames' comment above, I would recommend getting the STR first and keep your SE84UFO for now. The difference with the STR with my CSP3/ZMA has been as if Decware sold both of those components in some kind of crazy high-end configuration at what I can only imagine would carry a considerably higher price-tag. You can always put yourself on the waitlist for a SEUFO84-25 in case you're still not satisfied. If you are satisfied, you lose a couple hundred dollars on the deposit, but you also "save" whatever you would have put into a new SEUFO84-25.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #195 - 06/11/24 at 23:55:59

Al just emailed me this pic of my new 845 to 866A adapter. On its way to me from Canada soon...

upload image

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #196 - 06/12/24 at 01:54:47

I love how all the pictures of components burning in have stacks of CDs in the background. That seems like a really good sign.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #197 - 06/12/24 at 04:32:23

Good eye. I wonder what's on heavy rotation in the Space Tech Lab?

IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #198 - 06/13/24 at 00:39:22

In spite of Hearafter's best efforts to delay my STR, it is currently burning in and (assuming no issues, knock on wood) looking to ship early next week.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #199 - 06/13/24 at 01:09:17

Nice!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print