Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
06/18/24 at 13:46:21 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rega Fono MM MKV for sale. (Read 186 times)
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Rega Fono MM MKV for sale.
06/10/24 at 16:17:14

Everyone,

I am offering up for sale my Rega Fono MM MKV phono preamp.  I am the original owner and it is approximately 1.5 years old and in perfect shape. It resides in a smoke free home with a hypoallergenic dog that doesn’t shed.  It’s a great unit and worked well with my Rega P2 turntable. If you are just getting into vinyl, this preamp will be a great addition to your setup.  I am only selling this unit as I just upgraded to the Decware ZP3.  

I am looking to get $350 for the unit and I will cover the shipping costs to the CONUS.  I do have the original boxing ( and I believe paperwork ) to this unit.  I will accept PayPal or Venmo as forms of payment.  If you have any questions, please shoot me a PM.  I will post some photos later on tonight.

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable, White top ZP3, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Re: Rega Fono MM MKV for sale.
Reply #1 - 06/11/24 at 15:10:10

Here are a few photos of the unit…

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable, White top ZP3, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Bilyeaux
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 06/13/24 at 13:27:24

Currently using this phono with my Planar 6 with NEO power supply and is a wonderful kit. I too am considering the ZP3 upgrade but am happy either way. The phono a solid choice for cost!

ARC LS25MK2, UFO2.1 & Denafrips Pontus II DAC, PSA P300 Regen, Rega P6 w/ NEO and Rega MM Phono, Marantz CD6006, Bluesound Node 2i, Nakamitchi Cassette, Syzygy Sub, Omega JR XRS Towers & 74' Heresy rebuilt from Crites, ZWIRE speaker, DSRXLR, AQ connects
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #3 - 06/16/24 at 01:04:41

Father's Day sale/bump.  I’m lowering the price of the unit to $300 including shipping to the CONUS.  If I get no bites I’m going to then list this on eBay, but I’d rather sell it here to a fellow forum members.

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print