Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 10:59:49 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CSP3 with Zbit and ZRock3 (Read 589 times)
Dan259
Verified Member

CSP3 with Zbit and ZRock3
06/19/24 at 17:51:01

Hi, I would like to ask your opinion regarding using CSP3 with Zbit and ZRock. Is there any advantage using CSP3 in addition to ZBit and ZRock? I think the ZBit and ZRock increased the line voltage already and adding a CSP3 is duplication and unnecessary adding components which further degrades the signal path. I’m not fun of using headphones too.

I really appreciate your take on this combination. BTW I’m using ZMA as my amp and ZSB with remote control to take inputs between Digital and Vinyl that is being sent to ZRock. Analog Vinyl records improves a lot with ZRock3

Thank you
Dan

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: CSP3 with Zbit and ZRock3
Reply #1 - 06/19/24 at 17:59:33

I'll say this: don't worry about "degrading" the signal. All these differing gain sources add density and influence how detail is heard and digested, and do not degrade the signal--in my opinion and experience.

I'm using a ZBIT and a ZROCK2 with the SEWE300B which has its own preamp stage. I was using a CSP3 with all the mods or a ZTPRE with this amp and removed it because I did not need the preamp input as I was only using one source and the SEWE300B preamp section is FANTASTIC. But if I had a ZMA without that preamp secion. . . I think I would very much enjoy one of the Decware preamps behind the ZBIT and ZROCK2 and into the ZMA. I really like to tailor the sound with the differing gain stages and their presentation shaping abilities.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Dan259
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 06/19/24 at 19:00:59

Hi Lon, you are always very helpful and i respect your opinion in every topic. I’m in a long three year list for Sarah 300 B.

Can you correct me, i thought ZMA has pre amp incorporated. Does it differ from Sarah’s preamp? So you think when using ZMA it needs a CSP3 against when using Sarah which has  its own preamp?

Actually I’m now using the ZRock, my Zbit is coming next week. As soon as put CSP3 after Zrock I noticed right away an improvement in SQ. That is why I’m wondering if additional ZBit is an overkill.

Well as you said when I get my Sarah in the future. I can get rid of the CSP3.

Your thoughts.
Dan

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 06/19/24 at 19:06:12

Okay Dan, first off I have to say that I have not heard a ZMA or been in the presence of one. But I am under the impression that the ZMA has gain adjustment but NOT a preamp stage. So you can attenuate the output but there is not an additional gain stage in front of the amplification stage. I may well be wrong, but I have never seen mention of a preamp stage in the ZMA nor is one mentioned on the product page.

I originally got a ZBIT because my DAC put out a measly 1.3 volts in single-ended RCA and I needed to harness the 2.6 volts available from the balanced output. That made a great difference, and since then I've relied on it for a large part of my gain tailoring even though the Mk II version of the DAC I now have has a beefier RCA output. I have noticed no significant loss of transparency using the ZBIT and ZROCK in my system (and in the past a CSP3 or ZTPRE), just a benefit.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #4 - 06/19/24 at 19:06:58

Quote:
Posted by: Dan259      Posted on: Today at 09:51:01

...Is there any advantage using CSP3 in addition to ZBit and ZRock...

I guess to me the question is what are you looking for? I think a lot of posters have all three, or at least a ZRock and preamp of some kind and, like Lon, enjoy having all the knobs to tweak their sound. For me personally, I prefer a more minimalist approach to maximize the transparency in my system and I only have a preamp between my source and UFO25s. So I guess I would answer your question by saying if you're interested in tuning your sound beyond what you can today, and as a practical matter that mostly means by rolling tubes in the CSP3, then absolutely there is an advantage. But if you're happy with where you're at today then you may be better off without a CSP3.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
STR-1002 -> Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Audeze LCD-XC
  IP Logged
CAJames
Seasoned Member

"I've run every
red light on memory
lane."

Reply #5 - 06/19/24 at 19:17:23

Quote:
Posted by: Dan259      Posted on: Today at 11:00:59

Can you correct me, i thought ZMA has pre amp incorporated. Does it differ from Sarah’s preamp?

Yes. What Sarah has is different than all the other Decware amps. Lon is correct that ZMA (and all other amps ex Sarah) has essentially a passive preamp that you can use to attenuate the sound. Sarah, for technical reasons related to driving the 300B tube, has an additional tube (preamp) gain stage that no other Decware amp needs.

[FOOBAR2000 | Jay's CDT2 MRK3] -> Denafrips Terminator 2 + Gaia
Sumiko Pearwood -> Mapleknoll Athena -> Luxman SUT -> Maple-tree Phono 3E
STR-1002 -> Woo WA22 -> 2x UFO25s, balanced monos
Omega SAM , Hifiman Arya, Audeze LCD-XC
  IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #6 - 06/19/24 at 19:21:56

I agree with Lon.  I run a pair of 25th Anniversary modded SE84C+ monoblocks and/or my Torii MKIV 25th into ZSB, a ZBIT, ZRock2, and a CSP2+ and have no complaints.  IMHO….when playing vinyl…the ZRock2 is a game changer.  When I am playing the monoblocks…I run the gain out my ZBIT at approximately 70-80%.  With the Torii I run it at like 90-100%.  
The ability to add or take away gain from each of the components, will allow you to tailor the sound to your liking adding more weight to the music.

One thing to think about….the electrical/power topology of your DAC is likely going to be different than the ZRock2 and the CSP2+ feeding into the ZBIT.  The internals play a part behind th scenes that we sometimes forget.  I sometimes feel that pushing my  $800 Schiit Bifrost 2 DAC through the XLR’s at max voltage gets a bit grainy.  Now if I had a boutique DAC like the Holo May DAC that uses an external torrodial power supply, then I would bet that the voltage will be cleaner signal going into the ZBIT.  That’s where the PS Audio power plant shines and is truly a great unit and has been on my hit list for a long time now.  We know that Decware doesn’t skimp on the internals, but can’t vouch for other mainstream companies.  When running multiple Decware components, there is a synergy that takes place due to the extensive voicing that Steve goes through which yields his house sound.  

Dom

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable, White top ZP3, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Dan259
Verified Member

Reply #7 - 06/19/24 at 20:58:12

Thank you guys. When my ZBit arrives I will compare with CSP3 or Zbit alone.

IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 06/20/24 at 02:57:12

I'm just going come right out and say it: I had my ZMA for about 4 years before finally landing a CSP3 earlier this year and the combination is phenomenal and I'm (lightly) kicking myself for not going for a CSP3 a long time ago. The ZMA is marketed as not "needing" a preamp -- and it doesn't -- but if you want to hear your amp do things you didn't know it could do... It's a killer pairing.

I have a ZSTAGE too, and it hinted at what a full preamp could do, but there is really no comparison. I loaned my ZSTAGE to a friend as soon as I got the CSP3. It's a great little unit, no doubt, but kinda spendy if you're eventually going to end up with a full preamp anyway.

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #9 - 06/20/24 at 17:30:25

Yes, I know, here I go again, but I hope this might be useful for some.

From Dan: "Actually I’m now using the ZRock, my Zbit is coming next week. As soon as put CSP3 after Zrock I noticed right away an improvement in SQ. That is why I’m wondering if additional ZBit is an overkill."

So it sounds like you have a CSP3 and ZRock in place and like them, the question being whether using a ZBIt will further improve your sound (or not).

More than the very relative nature of transparency and "purity" depending on all that makes the system and room, I think the question with nice gain components like these is more, does it improve the signal quality and system versatility without notable sacrifices. In my system, any component added will be at some cost to signal "transparency." But with a revealing system/room, transparent and neutral cables, feet... here, the benefits outweigh minor losses.

Like you with the ZRock and CSP3, both with a fair number of parts and designed to intentionally shape the signal in their own ways, transparency losses are generally not what most notice... more the beauty these things can bring to the signal... hopefully set up and tubed well enough to make the signal more musical and awake in a given room.

Yet like Lon said, since getting his WE300B, he prefers the sound without a Decware preamp in front of it, though he still uses other gain stages for signal tuning. This may be different for you in your room and system, but by Lon liking the sound better without these pres, the implication to me is that the ways his CSP3 and ZTPre effected the signal were not beneficial, or fully "transparent," the other side of the question and story... a really nice component not improving the sound in Lon's particular setting, and for his tastes. So a potentially important consideration depending on all else.

Right now I am using a ZBIT+>ZRock2+>CSP3+ between my very resolving front end setup and very resolving amp. The +'s indicate they are all seriously modified to musically increase transparency, resolution, complex speeds, fine detail and space, etc... With nice balances throughout, allowing the system to be more complete and captivating.

It was/is about refinement of all the good stuff already there with my mostly Decware setup (during most of my modification years), progressively resolving more and more, but still having the nice baselines Steve and Bob originally created. And the more that was musically revealed, the more easily areas that could benefit from more refinement showed. So refinement led to refinement, and once one component or cable, or the speakers resolved and revealed more, the others needed similar refinements to bring their musicality up to match. Parts and wires that are known to be good, and starting with really nice designs and quality, then it is mostly a matter of finding the parts and wires that are synergistic with the component design toward making it more musically resolving...That for me led to hundreds of tests over time, but when the synergy happened, improvements were often beyond the sum of the parts, and this process after a few years resulted in preferred parts and wires, making the next steps easier.

Over lots of years now, everything in the system has been tested and reevaluated based on the ever renewed matrix, one improvement leading to more. With refinement in resolution and speed came more complex detail and space, more immediacy, faster and more natural and complex dynamics, and balanced across the range, tighter more impactful bass, richer and more complex textures and decays throughout, and clearer more endless highs with fine detail complexity resolving hardness into musical realness....

Taking me back to "transparency" and "purism." The story above is to illustrate one baseline for adding things, a baseline that has been worked over from power, to source, to room, not only to solve weak links, but also to awaken already beautifully musical designs into more magical ones. And the more a system is refined in this way, the purer/more transparent the whole is, making it easier to add equally good components (and associated cables) without notable sacrifices in purity...

But no matter how deeply refined a setup is, with a Decware baseline (especially with A mods), we know we have a really good start, and the main thing then to me is that we do not have things that hobble our sound without knowing it, bringing everything else down with it. And the more of these there are, the more loss of transparency adding something of equal quality might incur.

Especially at the beginning, if our power does not fully support resolution and speed with spectral balance, these issues will read through everything else. Equally, if our front end can't pull full musical resolution and speeds musically, that will make the rest of the components, cables, speakers, and room that follow less capable of producing the beauty... If it is not there at the start, it is not there at all. Or the speakers could be weak links, or cables.... feet.... If we are not pulling musical resolution and balances everywhere, and with relative equal sonic quality, the whole suffers in the senses of purity and transparency, and the ability to seamlessly add more parts for tuning the signal is also effected. Like improvements in musical resolution are progressive, so too are impediments.

So I think theoretical "purity" is a moving target depending entirely on how pure each component or cable or whatever are to begin with... And equally importantly, how transparent and pure the system and room is as a whole.

This is part of why going with a number of Steve's designs and cables together can be a good start, because they are creatively designed to fulfill Steve's sonic needs, and they are treated with similar care and attention for their ultimate sound. So though always evolving, all are made with his best ideas and parts preferences to meet his objectives. This causes them to naturally be compatible as family, each fitting into a baseline of the "purist" design Steve feels is "right," and something that can be built on with synergy. And, not for all, but for most, especially in system/rooms that are mostly set up for resolution and speed within realistic and complete spectral balances (without a lot of diversion from compensation), this stuff is transparent enough to add gain stages and hear the beauty they were designed to give more than potential sacrifices, especially with care with tubes, cables, platforms, feet.....

Looked at from another angle, in my case, my signal continues to grow musically "purer," creating a new baseline from which to judge transparency and purity. And from this new baseline, stock things I tend to have, including Decware, need to be tuned up to fit in. Here, adding another component, even with A-mods, is a hit on resolution, speed, transparency that I can't tolerate without refining that component to match the rest. But once tuned to match, each component a little more awake, making the whole more awake, it is beautiful. And interestingly, looking at musical transparency, at this point, I feel sure my ZBIT/ZRock/CSP3 together are more ultimately transparent and revealing of more levels of complexity than the either the stock CSP3 or ZRock2 were alone.

This is not to dis these components, many of which I enjoyed for years without serious modifications. It is more about pointing to the relativity of "transparency" and "purity," and to how important it is to have all parts support the whole without sacrifices as much as possible.

For relatively pure musical system synergy, refinements in resolution and speed are the biggest parts of it, so much of all the other good stuff rising out of these. And supporting this, to me, it is easier if nothing is very far into "compensation." If each choice leads to musically resolving signal improvements within a relatively neutral frame, the consistency of this grouping can have a powerful synergistic effect, while being less confusing than if a system is made up of a progression of compensations.

As an example, if I had tuned any one of my system components to be dark and slow as a compensation, it might have felt good at the time, but would not have complimented the ultimate goal of refined neutrality that is needed to pull the most of available resolution and speeds while refining all complex balances together. My system, getting better and better all the time, I use relative neutrality as a safeguard in modifications, but also as a means to keep things optimal as more improvements come along.

Finally, with each system part having relatively equal qualities, and each being nicely balanced and transparent, the qualities Steve's innovative gain stage additions bring to the system so far outweigh the minor hit to transparency. I can hear a little more pure transparency when I pull any stage out, and really like that less "massaged" sound. But I tend to fall back to all three, adding complexity and tune-ability toward a sound I overall prefer, and importantly for me, one that is more easily tuned to make different recording mix qualities sound better. Each of these stages offer their own character traits that I like a lot once tubes and cables are sorted. And by mixing and matching those individual qualities to each together, when right, something pretty beautiful can happen....

And once tuned together, I really don't think of this as four components individually (including the attenuator on the amp allowing for more gain tuning), more four components as one... each contributing its own special traits to the whole. Then changing any tube, or gain level, I hear the change in the component, but ultimately it is part of the whole.

For example, you might love the tube grouping you are using in the CSP3. Then trying a more powerful tube in the ZRock that makes the sound a little bold and intense, but otherwise has compelling traits.... you might find that a slightly milder input tube in the CSP3, or rectifier, or the power tubes, tone things back to where the overstated ZRock tube is beautiful. Alternately, by adjusting the gains down a little in the ZBIT, ZRock, or CSP3, a mildly overstated tube might possibly come into balance in the whole.

Anyway, I too am big into gain tuning, and all in all, I think I can say that tuning the gains together optimally, balancing the balances from different gain stages to sing best together... that alone can be a really powerful tool... perhaps more powerful than another component, or component upgrade.

I find gain tuning not only can enhance signal qualities, but can refine the system and room into more ultimate balances, balances that can show more of what is there in recordings musically. With careful attention to all balances, including as little as possible overt coloration with often associated smearing or masking (like muddled bass leaking upwards)...
From using a group of compatible gain stages, I can refine musical information with more natural complexity, using the special qualities of each together to optimize bass and weight, dynamics, density, clarity, fine detail in space, lucidity...

This can be done with just one gain stage, "gain riding" and balancing its gain qualities with an integrated tube amp's ... like your ZMA and say your CSP3. Or with two, or with three, like you will have if you stay with the ZBIT. Then, as long as they are set up to avoid off-balancing the system/room in any notable ways, there is potential for some pretty real beauty.

My guess is that you will probably enjoy the ZBIT in your blend. And relative to your concerns, the way I hear them, the ZBIT is likely the most transparent of the three, so a "safer" addition, and it will add some nice potential for tuning in the magic by carefully increasing source voltage to enhance what the ZRock or CSP3 are working on.... increasing musical complexity.

Finally, a caveat in my experience. Considering Dom's thought about running the ZBIT full power bringing graininess, I never go there, but sort of remember the very top of the ZBIT range being too intense and off feeling to me too..... But this reminded me of similar and perhaps related things I have experienced with multiple stages between source and amp. I don't know the technical details on impedances and those effects, but in my system, the more gain stages I have between the source and amp, the easier it is to overdue the signal somewhere along the line and create distortions.

Each of these gain adjusters (and the ZStage) will give more clarity and dynamic hit at higher gain settings. And if each is set to notably enhance dynamics, density, body, lucidity... together the adjustments to signal power are progressive, each building on the last.

So if each gain is sort of maxed for sound preferences (not maxed on the knob), each tuned to liven up the sound while having relatively neutral spectral balances in the room, and not feeling overstated/over-saturated... Then each stage is making the signal musically stronger. With all balanced together, and at fairly high gain levels, if we turn up the first one, the ZBIT in this case, then I think it can potentially push the ZRock, or CSP3, or both, beyond there limits before the amp. Or it could be fine in the gain stages and show up in the amp.

When each gain unit is set to add signal speed and power, transients become faster and more powerful. So if on the edge of distortion with amp settings, even if the signal into the amp is not distorted per se... stronger faster transients peaks will create amp distortions at a little lower listening levels. The ZMA has enough power with many more sensitive speakers for this not to be an issue, but an interesting thing to observe if pushing things close to limits.

I hope these ever-evolving stories and ideas, based in experiences and thought, might help in seeking and discovering the big beauty!

Will

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/ZR2/CSP3>LaoChen 300B/845>Omega SAHOMs/AudioSmile Tweeters,SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs and DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker>SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet +
  IP Logged
Dan259
Verified Member

Reply #10 - 06/20/24 at 18:45:22

Wow, I really appreciate that very lengthy and informative response. It brought me to a different level listening.

Regarding adjusting the CSP3 output knob against volume. Should i adjust the output level to see increase volume or use the volume control? I can really understand how this two words.

Thank you again.
Dan

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #11 - 06/20/24 at 19:16:16

My advice: play around with both!

Thanks for that reply Will. I would certainly use either the ZTPRE or the CSP3 with the SEWE300B if it had the "passive preamp" the other amps did, but it's active gain stage is perfect for the amp and using its dual volume controls is a great gain-riding end point.

IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #12 - 06/20/24 at 19:40:20

Hey Dan and Lon, you are welcome.

If my amp has an attenuator, I don't use the CSP3 for a "preamp" myself... To me the amp is more neutral across the volume range, so it is my primary volume adjuster once the tube stages are integrated for enhancing the signal optimally.

As to the output tube pots integration with the main attenuator on the CSP3, like Lon suggested, I would experiment. I ended up liking 8 on the outputs and 7-9 on the input tube pots depending on all else, but mainly based on CSP3 tube choices. So for me, finding I always had the output pots at 8, I took the attenuator pots out of the circuit and put in a really nice NOS WE resistor and silver wires to make it always about "8," a more transparent setup than the pot. Somewhere in there I think Steve may have taken out the input pots, but looking at the current CSP3 page, I realize I might be confusing this with the progression of the 25th version design process???

Anyway. I would play with it... and in my experience the balance between the tube pots, and the main attenuator, will effect the sound, so a good tool in my book.

The ZRock will definitely play into this... so if you are using it more as a tuning device than a notable bass enhancer, maybe set it a little above unity gain to a place you like the sound, making it sound nice, but knowing it is not causing a big spectral balancing shift.

Then I might start with my settings when I had four pots... say the inputs at 8 and outputs at 8, then try "riding the gains" between the ZMA and the CSP3 master at a loud enough volume to hear well, but not uncomfortably loud... maybe close to your louder listening levels telling the story clearly. The idea is to keep the volume as close to the same as possible while "riding the gains." So as the CSP3 goes up, the ZMA goes down (or visa versa) while seeking the most beauty from the signal... in spectral balances, weight, body, clarity, dynamics, lucidity...  By keeping the audible volume as close to the same as you can, you will hear the signal changes the CSP3 is giving most, while not letting a little higher volume trick you into thinking a certain CSP3 gain level is best when it may not be quite there.

Then maybe play a while like that with pretty low key master gain tuning adjustment as you go, to refine the signal sound... mainly keeping the CSP3 in the same narrowish but useful range, and using the amp more for volume changes. Whether you stay with this method or not, I think this will make getting to know your CSP3 easiest.

Once it feels pretty good, playing with adjusting the ZRock in a narrowish range from within this new baseline, this foundation will reveal how each component changes things, and how they effect the whole.

Then that combination under your skin some, you might try lowering or raising the CSP3 input tube pots a bit, like try 9, readjust for optimal gains, and let that soak in while continuing to explore relatively minor master gain adjustments for sound qualities.

Then...perhaps with a little different overall system signal tuning baseline settings for the room, if you want to play with tuning for recordings that feel off within this averaged system balance... For leaner recordings that need more signal strength to wake up, try loading the CSP3 a little higher in the balance until it sounds better. Or for dark/muddled recordings, try raising the ZMA while lowering the CSP3 in the balance and see if that tightens and clarifies the recording to a more satisfying sound.

And comfortable with that, same with the ZRock.... perhaps with the CSP3 left at its best average signal quality, learn to tune between the ZRock and ZMA to learn the ZRock qualities more intimately.

Finally, knowing each pretty well, with system or tube changes, it can be pretty fun to explore tuning them all on the fly for a more complex tuning tool.

After a while this becomes second nature and actual gain riding is not needed for me... It is a great learning tool, but finally, with off recordings, or tube or cable changes, I hear the beginning of a known recording at current settings and usually know if it is pretty right, or that I should crank the CSP3 some, or ZBIT, or ZRock... or tune one down and one up... or drop one or more down some... optimizing the gains together as needed.

This, or some variation, would be a good way to get to, 1st, learning your CSP3 language. Then adding the ZRock gain will be pretty easy, and also telling. Then when the ZBIT shows up, you will more easily hear it and be able to tune the system to best use it, while making it easier as another gain tuning tool.

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/ZR2/CSP3>LaoChen 300B/845>Omega SAHOMs/AudioSmile Tweeters,SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs and DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker>SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet +
  IP Logged
bloodlemons
Seasoned Member

Reply #13 - 06/21/24 at 00:23:56

I guess I totally missed that you already have a CSP3. Sorry about that! Disregard!

Thorens TD 125 Mk II w/SME 3009 and ZYX Ultimate Airy Exceed; Transcriptors Skeleton w/Vestigal Arm and Grado TLZ; ZP3; CSP3; ZMA; ZSB; Space Tech Labs STR 1002; Mac Mini; Teac PD-301-X; Sorcer X4+; SDFB w/ Super Duper Sluggos; Decware cords and interconnects
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print