Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
06/28/24 at 00:54:21 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Devon Turnbull @ SFMOMA (Read 148 times)
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Devon Turnbull @ SFMOMA
06/22/24 at 14:32:13

Morning all - I would have to believe that there are members here familiar with Devon Turnbull and his ojasnyc story. He has an installation in San Francisco at the Modern Art gallery. I have been reading and watching his story unfold for a few years and it seems very interesting. No, I would never be able to house his system in our home (and am way more than happy with our Decware/Omega system), but sure as heck would like to hear it. Anybody in the SF Bay Area check out this installation? It runs into August. Just checking the forum temp...Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Re: Devon Turnbull @ SFMOMA
Reply #1 - 06/22/24 at 18:58:11

Chris,

Familiar with Devon and his work through Steve Guttenburg’s extensive coverage. I’ve been planning to go to his permanent NY location this summer.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
The other Lon

Reply #2 - 06/22/24 at 20:42:13

My brother sent me a video from the exhibit which was excellent. He indicated the sound was amazing in person.

IP Logged
Hearafter

“In Tubes We Trust”

Reply #3 - 06/23/24 at 01:21:26

Woahhhh…this is new to me and it sounds like a fun outing for this SF Bay area resident.  Plan to head over to SFMOMA.  Thanks for sharing probably would have missed it. Smiley
https://www.sfmoma.org/devon-turnbull-listening-room-schedule/

Torii Jr V2 w/ Copper Bypass
Space-Tech Lab STR-104 Super Rectifier
Supratek Cabernet Pre
Lab 12 DAC1 Reference
Bricasti M5 Network Streamer
Ohm Walsh Tall 2000
Vanguard Caldera Sub
SDFB w/Piggy and Silver Slugs
Audio Envy Cables
Too many Tweaks
  IP Logged