Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Waiting for Sarah (Read 76 times)
Coqui
Verified Member

Waiting for Sarah
06/26/24 at 19:00:02

I promised Hdrider, Lon, and others that I would post pictures of the audio rack that was building as I wait for my Decware amplifier. I have waited more than two years and I am about 3 months away from receiving my amplifier. I have changed my mind 3 times during the waiting time. I started with a Tori Jr., then changed it to a Rachael, and finally to the Sarah 300b. I want to thank many of you, especially Hrider and Lon, for responding to many personal messages and postings asking many questions, which eventually help reach my final decision. Steve Deckert has also been incredibly gracious and generous of his time during several phone calls. Below are pictures of the audio rack I built in collaboration with my father-in-law. I cannot wait to experience the Decware sound and share my impressions with all of you. Ramón

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Waiting for Sarah
Reply #1 - 06/26/24 at 20:33:00

Looks wonderful Ramon! Great work.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print