Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
07/16/24 at 06:24:11 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Puritan Audio Labs PSM156 Studio Master Mains (Read 202 times)
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

FS: Puritan Audio Labs PSM156 Studio Master Mains
07/08/24 at 21:08:45

After a long deliberation, I have decided to part with my beloved Puritan Audio Labs PSM156 Studio Master Mains Purifier, as my system has outgrown its 6 outlets.  

This is a truly remarkable product that outperforms other AC purifiers by a large margin, and at a much more affordable price. The PSM156 elevates your audio system with enhanced definition, believable instrument timbres, and a three-dimensional soundstage that extends beyond your speakers. Enjoy clearer, more defined audio with instruments that interact seamlessly, making listening more engaging and enjoyable.

Given its amazing performance and value for the price, it was awarded the 6 Moons “Blue Moon award” and the “Product of the Decade” by the Stereo Times. I greatly enjoyed my time with the Puritan, and it pains me to part with it, but I simply need more outlets to power all of my gear.

New, this unit retails for $2400. I am asking $1650, and I will include the original manufacturer’s box as well as the 20A Puritan mains cable that shipped with the unit. The unit is in perfect condition, but I have very conservatively rated it at “8” out of 10, just in case I missed a small mark somewhere. Shipping will be via UPS or FedEx ground for a flat rate of $30. I will cover PayPal fees.

See my unanimously positive feedback on Audiogon (Cporada) and eBay (astro-chris) and buy with confidence. Thanks for looking!

Manufacturer’s Specifications
•      Rebalances the AC sine wave removing the DC component, preventing transformer buzz, and allowing them to breathe properly at full efficiency.
•      Six 15 Amp Outlets each with independent refilter stages for both common and differential mode disturbances avoiding cross-contamination between connected equipment.
•      52 cumulative stages of purification remove common and differential mode interference, enhancing clarity, staging, and dynamics.
•      Equal resistance routing to all outputs realizes full dynamic performance.
•      An integral earth management system inbuilt with cleansed ground and star earthing format further lowers the noise floor and further enhances clarity and dynamics.
•      Internal wiring silver-plated OFC copper PTFE insulated.
•      Massive 9,000 Amps Repetitive Rating, three-dimensional, non-sacrificial voltage surge protection.
•      Rated Voltage 110-250v AC 50/60Hz
•      IEC Type C20 Input
•      Electrically and magnetically shielded casing.
•      Dimensions W430, D230, H110.
•      Manufactured in the UK
•      5 Year Warranty
•      Awarded a 6 Moons Blue Moon (reserved only for “outstanding” products of “rare excellence”).
•      Awarded “Product of the Decade” and “Publishers Choice” by The Stereo Times

PSM156-A.jpg
  IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Re: FS: Puritan Audio Labs PSM156 Studio Master Mains
Reply #1 - 07/08/24 at 21:15:22

Insides of PSM156

PuritanPSM156-2.jpg
  IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Re: FS: Puritan Audio Labs PSM156 Studio Master Mains