07/20/24 at 20:26:22 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
UFO25 In the House (Read 108 times)
HiFi Bri

UFO25 In the House
Yesterday at 19:25:46

I'm happy to have finally received my UF025 after 2.5 years!

First impression was that it's so much more visually striking than I had imagined. I went with walnut to match my furniture and it's really stunning.

Coincidentally, I found a great deal on a Rega P10/Aphelion 2 and ended up receiving it the same week as the UFO25.

Upgrading from a standard UFO (no anniv upgrades) and a Rega P3, I feel like I've moved into a new sonic dimension over here...

Rega P10 | Aphelion 2 |Darlington Labs MP-7 + SU-7 | ZRock2 w 25th Ann | SE84UFO25 w/ Attenuators | Decware I/Cs and Pwr Cbls | ZSTYX Speaker Cbls | Swiss Digital Fuse Box |Omega Alnico Towers | Butcherblock Acoustics RigidRack
  IP Logged
MikeinMontana
Seasoned Member

Re: UFO25 In the House
Reply #1 - Yesterday at 22:37:28

Just awesome!!! And fantastic images too!  [smiley=icqlite20.png]

IP Logged
Tony
Seasoned Member

"Life without
..music is
inconceivable"
A.Einsteln

Reply #2 - Today at 01:16:58

Hello HiFi Bri,

Those are some beautiful pictures of a great looking amp, I bet you are in listening heaven. Thanks for sharing the excitement.

Tony

SE84UFO25 | Ic0n4 Passive Preamp | ZBIT | Sonore opticalRendu | Denafrips Pontus II | Denafrips Gaia | Decware I/Cs | Decware Pwr Cbls | ZWIRE Speaker Cbls | Omega SAHOM & KEF KC62 | Furman Cond l GIK Room Trmt
  IP Logged
HiFi Bri

Reply #3 - Today at 01:36:31

Thank you!

Yes, I'm certainly in heaven. With about 50 hours of use, I've begun tube rolling (against Decware's recommendation but I can't help myself).

I posted in the UFO25 thread about my experience with tubes so far. I'm sure everything will change as the amp settles in.

Rega P10 | Aphelion 2 |Darlington Labs MP-7 + SU-7 | ZRock2 w 25th Ann | SE84UFO25 w/ Attenuators | Decware I/Cs and Pwr Cbls | ZSTYX Speaker Cbls | Swiss Digital Fuse Box |Omega Alnico Towers | Butcherblock Acoustics RigidRack
  IP Logged
mrchipster
Verified Member

Reply #4 - Today at 03:25:01

Congrats on the UFO25! Looks great. Took me 2 years to receive mine and I've been enjoying it for the last 7 months or so. It just keeps getting better and better.

Is that a special shelf attached to the wall for your TT? Very cool. I would imagine it helps with isolation.
Does it use rubber gromets or the like?

Anyway, enjoy the great setup you have!

SE84UFO25 - CSP3 (A-mods)
ZROCK2 (A-mods) - ZBIT
Cambridge Audio CXN V2 (ModWright)
Cambridge Audio CXC
Zu Audio Soul Supremes
VIABLUE IC's & Spkr cables ; DSR3 IC's
Audio-Technica TT
  IP Logged
HiFi Bri

Reply #5 - Today at 18:19:41

Thanks! Yes,  that's the Rega wall bracket that is customized for the P10 turntable. The bracket has little nubs that fit into the bottom of the TT's rubber feet to keep it secure.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print