Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
08/14/24 at 23:19:44 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
UFO 25th anniversary amp and Lii speakers for sale (Read 357 times)
Dave B.S.
Verified Member

UFO 25th anniversary amp and Lii speakers for sale
07/29/24 at 01:09:47

Hi all, I am shifting gears with my system which leads to the difficult decision to let go of my se84 UFO 25th anniversary amp and open baffle favorites the Lii Audio Platinum 10 and w15 speakers. I have a set of each. I am asking $3,500 for the amp, $2700 for the P-10s and $350 for the pair of W-15s.  The UFO 25 is from 2021,serial number 107. It includes the original tube complement and is in mint condition. I am the second owner and I have owned it for about 8 months now and it has served me well. I have owned the speakers for about 8 months as well and they were purchased new from Lii audio.  I have the original boxes for all items, although the lii wood crates they are shipped in are very thin and flimsy and they broke apart in transit. This did not damage the speakers at all as they are double boxed, but they are thin and cheaply made. Of course the amp can be returned to Steve for a checkup and lifetime warranty for a price. Contact me at this address if you would like to see more pictures.  I also have a topping d90se dock in mint condition if anyone is interested in that. I am asking $500 for that unit.  Thanks for your interest.  dave

free image sharing

IP Logged
Dave B.S.
Verified Member

Re: UFO 25th anniversary amp and Lii speakers for sale
Reply #1 - 07/29/24 at 19:44:31

Hi again, my apologies, I typed 2800 for the Lii Platinum ten price and meant to type $1,800 as the price for those. I can supply more pictures to anyone interested. And I also realized that my picture of the w15 is not one that is for sale. The one in the picture has a slight tear in the surround and I use that as an extra sub. I have two w-15s that are in perfect condition.  The amp is also in like new condition without a mark on it.  Let me know if you're interested.  Thanks.

IP Logged
Kelly In NC
Verified Member

Re: UFO 25th anniversary amp and Lii speakers for sale
Reply #2 - Today at 22:46:13

Hello, I am a new member of the Forum and wondered if your amp is still available? I am thinking about a purchasing a preowned Decware amp to hold me over while I join the very long waitlist.

Thank you, Kelly

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print