Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
09/17/24 at 19:27:08 

Most recent 50 posts

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
OJAS and Klipsch Collab (Read 166 times)
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Sarah

OJAS and Klipsch Collab
09/14/24 at 02:31:00

This is such a wonderful collab.  Kudos to Klipsch for being open-minded and opening their doors to an outsider.  I think the resulting product fits well with their design ethos.

Loved watching this interview:

https://youtu.be/W9vDGO-h3SU?si=6E_J7C7srfgdAN-t

The only downside is that the price of admission is steep.  Hoping to see a review of the speaker soon.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
Kahuna Jack
Seasoned Member

Re: OJAS and Klipsch Collab
Reply #1 - 09/14/24 at 04:59:41

Maybe Reichert or Guttenberg will get ahold of a pair for review and a side by side with the Heresy . They all seem to be fans of each other. Id look forward to that read or vid.

IP Logged
Kamran
Seasoned Member

Sarah

Reply #2 - 09/14/24 at 05:46:06

Yup, agreed. Guttenberg will most likely get a review pair soon. He has a good rep with Devon and digs both Klipsch and OJAS offerings. It will be interesting to see his take.

Innuos Pulse Streaming Transport and Phoenix Net Switch-Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC-Ic0n4 Autoformer Passive Pre-Sarah 300B SET Amp-ZBIT-GIK Room Treatment-Caintuck Audio Magnum Baffles—Li Audio Fast 15 Drivers-P.I. Audio MajikBuss & Puritan PSM 156 Conditioners
  IP Logged
nomad
Verified Member

Reply #3 - Yesterday at 07:00:02

I heard the new OJAS Klipsch speakers at the launch event last weekend. Great sounding speakers. They were demo'd with a Sun Audio 300b amp IIRC. The quality of the sound was impressive - similar to what Devon's main listening room at USM produces with a much fancier setup.

One caveat for those considering purchasing these: like all of Devon's listening rooms, they were paired with a subwoofer, so the lows that one might hear when auditioned might not be representative of what one would hear at home, room treatments, etc. aside.

Also - Devon gave a great tech talk with a speaker designer from Klipsch. They went into all kinds of great technical details about how the speakers were created and the design decisions that were made.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print